Thunder666;2404727']no Words ! cant wait for 1st A3 Rifle Pack :yay:

Mk18 mod1? Yessir!

@RH well done. Any way we can get a list of what accessorizes are compatible with each Gun. Also The IR laser will not work with any of the pistols. And any chance of getting the GLOCK G34/G35.

Once more Thanks for the Mod and Cant wait till the rest of your mods to come out.

Thank you for releasing this fine pack RH. You make some of the greatest weapons packs known. Look forward to your other packs!

Very nice! :)

Thanks for your and everyone else's involved work :)

Your weapon packs are a very valuable addition to the Armaverse, Robert!

You know when a a pbo has the RH prefix, it's some quality stuff. This pack is no exception. Love it. Would be nice if some of the guns had more realistic sounds, especially the Glocks. :)

@RH well done. Any way we can get a list of what accessorizes are compatible with each Gun. Also The IR laser will not work with any of the pistols. And any chance of getting the GLOCK G34/G35.
The compatibility list (along with the magazine list) is in the OP, click to "show spoilers".

great great great :) could you make a Neuhausen (Sig P210) ?? that would be lovly :D

all the best

Dennis

Edited by Dennistp

The compatibility list (along with the magazine list) is in the OP, click to "show spoilers".

thanks totally saw that the other day and completely forgot about it.

A sec ago i tested it and no issue - please redownload the v1.01
That seemed to remedy my issue, thanks. :) The ammo box appeared again and I was able to access the FNP 45 and all attachments through it. Incidentally, I thought that I might have seen something where by clicking/holding on something about the FNP45, it was only the compatible accessories that were highlighted, a very cool "feature". A pity that I either lost track of what it was or it was only a funny coincidence...

By the way, the Sound Suppressor (9mm) was apparently one of the compatible accessories for the FNP 45 (the only weapon I tested this time). :p

Good work. This pack could almost be taken over by BIS, for the case they yet haven't 'their own' pistols (which are just not implemented in the alpha yet).

Awesome pack, can you make a magnified scope for the desert eagle and revolvers?

Love them! Just wish it had more realistic sounds.

Anyone else noticed reloading sounds that can be heard across the whole map in MP (dedicated)?

Having great fun so far with your addon in deathmatches, keep it up :dance1: