Sign in to follow this  
nihility00

Bohemia Interactive Account Blocked

I formatted my PC recently and I have tried to log into my Bohemia Interactive account to get my Arma II keys again so I can reinstall. I try and log in it says:

"Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet. Did you not get an activation e-mail and follow the validation link?"

I don't understand why, they keys were emailed to me but they are long gone but I know I can get access to them again through my account but it is now blocked. I have tried the contact page but my emails are going ignored and are well over the 48hr waiting period. Can any of the admins here help me with my problem?

Cheers,

Chris

Thanks for the reply, I have emailed them 3 times in the past. The emails have been logged as #51709, #51711 and #51476. Email #51476 was sent on the 23rd of May (8 days ago).

Sent another email to support as you advised. Email is logged as #52876.

ye the problem is that you spamming requests and the system removes them as spam ...

My understanding is that this has now been resolved, if that's not the case please Email me directly and I'll look into it for you: Placebo@bistudio.com