Sign in to follow this  
Korneel

Arma 3 - Pre-E3 Livestream Hangouts

Show us some bipods too :p

Yeah..FFS in ArmA3 we need bipods even for pistols :P

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand Echo lead is voiced by Coopers voice actor in the showcase they're playing. I wonder if he's going to be in Arma 4 aswell. ;)

I DO love the UH-80 Ghosthawk!!!

But I also DO believe it's a shame that there is no fastrope included for it...

please!!! make it happend!!! give us fastrope on this chopper!!!

Altis looks so nice :inlove:, will be long wait but at least its summer now. :) Looking unreal good.

same old crappy SPAM in the chat.

But hell of a show, Altis looks amazing.

Loving the blackhawk. And cannot wait for the beta and future content releases!

We saw paratroopers in the editor :) I wonder how it looks like!

Edited by Papanowel

Wow the small glance at Myrina was stunning!

I have to say, Altis has given me a very special and extremely authentic, open world feeling. I don't know, there is something really special about it. Can't wait to explore it :)

There was also a Kamaz truck as the OPFOR transport vehicle

LOVED the feed guys! Thanks. Really looking forward to getting my hands on the beta!

Altis is astonishing from what we've seen. The villages looks authentic and the landscape is amazing.

Thank you guys, I really hope that you will do more livestream hangouts like this in the future! :)

Damn timezones, manage to screw it up and miss it ;)

Anyone recorded it and made it available somewhere?

I thought the showcase mission was kinda poor, this is meant to be combined arms but at the same time we have been playing infantry all through alpha, so why make the showcase and infantry mission? Should have put yourself in that AMV that seemed to be lost. Also I'm not sure what caused it to be running at like 20FPS, maybe twitch maybe too much AI, could have run it as an MP mission to offload AI to server rather than the client you are also streaming from.

Altis though was awesome, thx for showing that off a bit.

the second livestream was fantastic, thank you devs for another awesome video wetting my appetite just that much more.

Have to say, my favorite part was the night mission viewing the battle in the distant, felt really authentic.

If I have to criticize one thing, the co-pilot in the SDV without his oxygen mask and goggles was a bit of a let-down. Lets hope they fix that.

Thanks for the second livestream and the sneak peek of Altis. That map is huuuge!

Dibs on jogging from the south-west and to the north-east side on foot. :D And you know what ArmA 3 needs? A pedometer. ;)

When They show the SDV, we can see in selection menu "Autonomous", they showed a lot of things in both livestream but not UAV and UGV

So no Altis in the beta, damn, only new vehicles and stuff. I feel Stratis is going to be so overplayed by the time we get the new island folk will never use it again which is a shame. :(

Really enjoyed the livestream, Altis looks awesome.

Btw. looking forward to new Take on game. I wonder what it's going to be.

Has anyone been able to find the "Strategic Map" module that is mentioned about 54 minutes into todays live stream?

Has anyone been able to find the "Strategic Map" module that is mentioned about 54 minutes into todays live stream?

no tried to search watching all modules but seems not to be there, or if it is it has another name, or maybe i'm just messy

Has there been any clarification or mention on the 3D scopes they showed off on the live streams and latest Alpha build? The fact that the outside peripheral is zoomed-in along with the scopes themselves is a bit odd. Will it be fixed/adjusted?

And yes, I'm aware of what was mentioned in the SITREP #00014...

The Beta will enhance certain weapon optics with a much nicer-looking 3D version. We are aware of a few known issues with this technique, but feel the benefits outweigh these massively. Your reaction to seeing them proves this!

I can't decipher if they are keeping it as is because of the outweighed benefit or moving forward to fixing it as development continues (which would I assume would be the case)?

Edited by MysteriousStranger