Sign in to follow this  
Korneel

Arma 3 - Pre-E3 Livestream Hangouts

I think they are persian empire?

Neo-Sassanids or something?

That would be pretty badass.

I really hope Arma will never become a sci -fi or something like human vs aliens, i have to admit a3 opfor are looking too futuristic for my taste, and i hope for future releases (DLC and/or Full Game) we can have also more humanized and less star trek opfor, nationality doesn't matter

going back on topic, i didn't see tanks in the 1st livestream, are there some plans to include tanks in beta or we should wait for full ?

Just a quick heads up: this livestream might be a bit more of an one-way event, as several of our guys will be in a plane to LA. However, for future occasions, we'll definitely consider the suggestions for improving the interaction.

Just out of curiosity, who is going to LA?

going back on topic, i didn't see tanks in the 1st livestream, are there some plans to include tanks in beta or we should wait for full ?

If i remember correctly they said that tracked vehicles will be later in Beta close to release same as Altis.

We already had Dwarden on IRC and managed to torture some answers out of him.

Too bad those spammer kiddies are the part of the community now. All the accessibility/streamlined talk makes sure the number of these will only grow...

I hope this doesn't mean BIS moves away from real world entirely. Fighting some Durkastan instead of Iran will not be the same

Perhaps, but to use the twitch stream mainly is akin to walking into an empty (as in no furniture, just walls and a hard floor) room with people shouting and trying to find a person asking genuine questions between them.

You saw how much of an asylum that was, it looked as though 4chan, reddit, memebase and youtube invaded all at once.

Edited by NodUnit

Perhaps it's best if the chat is locked, until they are ready to receive questions. I found the last live stream enjoyable though (not to formal).

If it only could have come with a nice cold beer.. Watching made me thirsty.. ;)

Measures have been taken to improve the chat this Saturday, even though it will more of a 1 way discussion.

Perhaps it's best if the chat is locked, until they are ready to receive questions. I found the last live stream enjoyable though (not to formal).

If it only could have come with a nice cold beer.. Watching made me thirsty.. ;)

i've prepared 4 franzisc, for this saturday ;)

If i remember correctly they said that tracked vehicles will be later in Beta close to release same as Altis.

many thanks for the info :)

Hey I'm a L.A. native, and a Wasteland Server owner myself. I'll be attempting to get in E3 some way, some how. Couldn't afford the $900 spectators pass (which I may add is kinda BS), but if you need ANY help BI, and can get me in, I'll carry some boxes for you guys and setup all your PC's (lol). It may sound sad but I've got an ad on craigslist that I've been blasting on twitter (@flnitjoe) to all possible exhibitors for the past month. So if ANYONE reading this has an extra pass, I'm willing to put in some work just to get in for a day. Please note the MAIN reason I wish to attend E3 is to kick it with the BI guys. Now does anyone have a napkin for my brown nose?

The poster above me deserves the gig just for his sheer frankness.

Hey I'm a L.A. native, and a Wasteland Server owner myself. I'll be attempting to get in E3 some way, some how. Couldn't afford the $900 spectators pass (which I may add is kinda BS), but if you need ANY help BI, and can get me in, I'll carry some boxes for you guys and setup all your PC's (lol). It may sound sad but I've got an ad on craigslist that I've been blasting on twitter (@flnitjoe) to all possible exhibitors for the past month. So if ANYONE reading this has an extra pass, I'm willing to put in some work just to get in for a day. Please note the MAIN reason I wish to attend E3 is to kick it with the BI guys. Now does anyone have a napkin for my brown nose?

this guy should go ha ha

---------- Post added at 06:38 ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 ----------

this is correct... not 100% just be warned, it could be even half way through. it depends on their progress, id rather bis sort out things like AI and recoil and bipods and etc first :)

Well, I did read that those tracked vehicles won't be MBTs... but yeah, "not 100%" to me means "don't get your hopes up, so you'll be pleasantly surprised". :D

The First show was good. Been around since OPF days and I still learned a few things. Cant wait to see what they have in store tomorrow.

The First show was good. Been around since OPF days and I still learned a few things. Cant wait to see what they have in store tomorrow.
This is true; heck, I've spoken with a mission-maker (won't say who but some of you have given feedback on their mission) who already released a mission yet admitted that they learned something new for use in revising the mission, just from watching the first stream's supposedly-for-beginners tutorial... ;)

Hopefully we get to see High Command or at least some cool support options being used

so is it just one showcase or is it more?
Might be more but only one (Combined Arms) confirmed.