Sign in to follow this  
Korneel

Arma 3 - Pre-E3 Livestream Hangouts

Gearing up for the E3 exhibition, we're hosting pre-E3 livestream hangouts – offering a glimpse of what will be on display in Los Angeles. Both sessions are scheduled for 17:00 UTC on Saturday June 1 and June 8, and will be hosted on the official Arma 3 channel on Twitch.tv.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]198[/ATTACH]

For the first livestream, on Saturday June 1 at 17:00 UTC, Mission Designer Thomas Ryan (supported by several others Arma 3 developers) will give a basic tutorial in scenario editing - using some of the weapons and vehicles from the upcoming Arma 3 Beta.

The second livestream, scheduled for Saturday June 8 at 17:00 UTC, consists of a playthrough of the brand new Combined Arms showcase mission, which is also scheduled for release in the Arma 3 Beta.

Both sessions are expected to take about one hour and will be streamed live from Bohemia Interactive HQ in Prague. The setting is casual and viewers are welcome to ask us their questions via Twitch.tv chat and/or Twitter.

Last but not least, those who want to make sure they will not miss anything can already enlist for the official event via Arma 3’s Facebook page.

Awesome news, can't wait!

Will the VODs be released on Twitch, for those who can't make it live?

Yeah, we'll probably keep them stored on the channel for at least a while. But you'll have to instruct your friends in case you have a question for the devs ;-)

This is quite awesome. Just don´t know if I will make it. Glad that the stuff will be available for a while longer

People will record it and upload on other sites anyway...

This is quite awesome. Just don´t know if I will make it. Glad that the stuff will be available for a while longer

+1 to this

Combined Arms walkthroughs? Is that what I think it is? Arma 3 combined with Arma2 etc.?

Combined Arms walkthroughs? Is that what I think it is? Arma 3 combined with Arma2 etc.?

It's a mission which has multiple military branches participating in a operation.

Nice, but I will probably not make it. Hopefully you will keep it on channel for a while. Thanks.

Nice, but I will probably not make it. Hopefully you will keep it on channel for a while. Thanks.

They will. Don't worry about that. And a lots of fans will record it and upload on their youtube channels anyway.. :)

I will be getting up at 3am in Australia to watch this. I'm sure it will be worth it :)

It is only a question about hours now, hurray!

I also very much like the focus on the mission editor, it is a feature that really cannot be stressed enough. Hoping they’ll stay online for 8 additional hours answering the tons of questions that are bound to be there :)

Perfect time if this goes 1 hour. German FA Cup final running directly after this! Looking forward to both:D

I have 2 requests to all users:

1. Use this thread for feedback regarding the streams.

Don't start threads for each thing you think is important.

If you are part of a gaming squad/clan, etc, make sure that they know that this is the thread for posting feedback (on the BI forums).

2. Write full sentences and try to give some valid feedback.

Messages such as " WOW awesome" or "epic" or "Take my money BI !" will be considered SPAM. Messages such as "The scenery at minute 20 was great, but could use some more hard cover... all in all, Take my money BI!" are OK as it includes some valid feedback.

Thank you and enjoy the streams.

Edited by Maio
users*

I believe we need some moderation on the stream chat, if possible.

Would be also nice to use the slow function for chat so people wont be able to spam that much