Sign in to follow this  
caledoniaction

arma 3 supporters edition

I bought the supporters edition but i have not been told about how to get my extra perks. I have been given the arma x bundle, alpha beta and full game keys, alpha lite invites. The question i have is where can i get access to the supporters area, Also how will i get the extra DLC in game?

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum but this one seems to be the right one.

Looks like you got your forum badge after all. :D As for the DLC though... unfortunately they haven't even confirmed the existence of any Arma 3 DLC.

How do you expect to be given DLC that doesn't exist yet? And what's this about a supporter's area?

Much less DLC that may never exist? :(

There's a page or something where Supporter Edition buyers can leave personalized messages to be displayed on the Arma 3 home page.

They should have sent you an email with a link to the page where you can leave the message. That's how I got there.

I bought suppoprter edition and I think downloadable content will be addons and such...but how do I get my forum badge ?

Don't even know what I do with it but anyways..,

Edited by konzaales
sended too early accidentally

When and where did you buy it? I thought the supporter edition is no longer available.

Look at the date when he started the thread.

I bought it immediately when alpha was released...

Your forum account and bistore account must be the same. If not you will not be able to have it.