Sign in to follow this  
Smurf

Quick poll about the game so far

I'm very glad to see all the positives responses so far. I do believe A3 is heading very much in the right direction, it only needs a couple of more pushes before becoming epic. However, it could seriously use some more videos explaining the sandbox model and open-endingness. I think it would be a feature a lot of players would like to see in this console world.

Also, the feature response:

“60 fpsâ€

I laughed, but true :D

Done.

My main disapointment was the same old OPF style user interface to control units under your command. Until you can't help your AI units by telling exactly where you want them, and want you want them to do, they are gonna keep dying from being idiots. Something like the Ghost Recon series is being missed here more and more.

The Poll is closed!

:cool:

As we are getting close to the Beta and I don't think this will render much more, I'm shutting this down.

Some data:

As I kept an eye on it for the whole time I can say the graph shapes and the proportion of old-new players (9:1) remained almost the same the whole time.

Thank you all for your input, hope this has any value to the Devs.

Edited by Smurf

thanks for interesting poll ... btw. to change the old new player ratio you would need to expose such poll e.g. on STEAM discussions

Which I did (and someone also posted after me) throught the Community HUB discussion thing.

Steam forums on the other hand... rather stay away from there.