Sign in to follow this  
Smurf

Quick poll about the game so far

The Poll is closed!

:cool:

As we are getting close to the Beta and I don't think this will render much more, I'm shutting this down.

Some data:

As I kept an eye on it for the whole time I can say the graph shapes and the proportion of old-new players (9:1) remained almost the same the whole time.

Thank you all for your input, hope this has any value to the Devs.

Just put this togheter to get an overall view of the playerbase thoughts on the game, shouldn`t take more than 5 minutes to complete it.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GR333gzYGxv7mGdkVP_C4m4sHOwuYe8mqbAU7Hg3FiE/viewform

I`m well aware that the official forums are not a "real" representation of the players, so if you could share this on your gamming communities\clan or the Steam forums I would be very gratefull. *ReTweets are also welcome, if you think it`s worth it* :icon_twisted:

Thanks for your time, will share the results when they are meaningfull.

Edited by Smurf

"Are you new to the series? *

A2 for DayZ only doesn't count"

why not? i bought a2 and a3 just for the mod support, and even if you "veterans" dont like dayz, it's still based on arma 2 and everybody knows that there will be a standalone game for playing dayz, so i dont' understand how dis could affect a3 sales?

however, filled the poll :P

Edited by GottyPlays

Done, could have been more specific.. Still, for quick and easy it was good.:).

why not?

Because DayZ people are new to the series

Getting ArmA2 just to play a mod for less than a year out of 12 years series exist for isn't exactly an "old timer"

You have a logical issue.

Do you make custom content. I can select no, Missions or Mods. I cannot select missions and mods. Make it a checkbox instead of a radio button.

Thank you guys!

81 entries so far notbad2.png

why not? i bought a2 and a3 just for the mod support, and even if you "veterans" dont like dayz, it's still based on arma 2 and everybody knows that there will be a standalone game for playing dayz, so i dont' understand how dis could affect a3 sales?

however, filled the poll :P

It`s not an "anti-DayZ" approach, just wanted to know if the subject had played A2 to compare to A3 current state. Have nothing against those bought A2 ONLY for DayZ..

You have a logical issue.

Do you make custom content. I can select no, Missions or Mods. I cannot select missions and mods. Make it a checkbox instead of a radio button.

Tech limitation, couldn`t figure out an easy way to do it (edit: the continuation of it), so I dropped because I wanted to sleep :p Take what you do most.

Same for other questions that I wanted to do about some features\bugs x priorities, that grid thing wouldn`t make it and it`s kind of tiresome to fill.

Edited by Smurf

Got another vote!

Though it was indeed very tricky to decide between individual features as there was no multiple choice

Filled it out for you, cheers :)

Completed it,share the insights once youre done please

Of course I will! Forming a great wall of text (my fault) but worth reading it.

I'll leave it running over the week and see what comes on ther other end.