Sign in to follow this  
dinoboy123

Best Way to Increase Saturation?

I really want to tone down the cartoonish bright colors of my terrain a bit and tried messing around with ground reflection. However increasing the values by factors of 10 seemed to have little effect, if any, is there something i'm missing here? Ideally i'd like to only tone down the values of the terrain, not objects, also i do not have photoshop, so editing my l3dt 16384 pixel image isn't exactly an option. Hopefully there is some function in arma that will allow me to do this.

Thanks for any input!

Andrew

Try gimp. It's like photoshop only free :) open source

You can get a free copy of Photoshop CS2 from Adobe themselves - HERE

There's a good selection of other Adobe CS2-era packages as well - worth browsing and remember to copy the serial number while you're there...

CS2 is pretty outdated nowadays, which is why Adobe are effectively giving it away, but it should do almost everything you could possibly want, and has the added advantage that most graphics based tutorials tend to describe things from a Photoshop perspective, so if you actually have basically the same program - if slightly older - you should be able to follow most things pretty easily...

B

Edited by Bushlurker

excellent help guys! this should save me from redoing the entire terrain