Sign in to follow this  
Blue1

Any other servers hacked too?

Hi there,

im wondering if anybody elses server has been hacked too this weekend, or was it just my one?

Does anybody know what to look for in logs etc. to identify what happened or who did that?

At first look i found nothing "special" ...but to be honest, i am not exactly sure what to look for at the moment.

Server-Restart seems to fix it... but i'd like to know who it was...

thx

Hi Mariodu,

no, why do you ask?

because we had hackers 2 weeks ago...

They usually inject other mission. But they did a mistake by injected an other mission. (kkz one)

I found them, they usually play on teetime warfare.

Maybe we can get in touch..

Hi there,

im wondering if anybody elses server has been hacked too this weekend, or was it just my one?

Does anybody know what to look for in logs etc. to identify what happened or who did that?

At first look i found nothing "special" ...but to be honest, i am not exactly sure what to look for at the moment.

Server-Restart seems to fix it... but i'd like to know who it was...

thx

What are you calling hack ?

I've got lot of kid running over people with Hunter in base this week.

But the only real hack I've seen was someone making every object explode.

And since there's no way to say who was it. I just rebooted the server

i think, we can call this one a hack =)

i think, we can call this one a hack =)

Agreed

Hope that they will release a real hacker protection soon

Hi Dwarden,

@ BattlEye: "when it's done" ... i know,... ;)

but also my question isn't answered by now.

Didn't found out how to log ALL activities (in chat, who killed xyz and so on...) by now.

Mainly to find "proof" or to indicate what happened exactly.

thx

Hi Blue1,

I PM'd you but a few of my team mates got banned from your server the other day? they were playing one day, went to go back on your server the next and couldn't. Wondering if you can unban them? AwoL... Viper, Mini, Crazywolf and ZoopyZook

Cheers buddy, see you on the battlefield

Last Saturday (25th May) I was playing on Blue1's TeeTime warfare server. There was definitely a hacker that evening (~8.00PM +1-2 hours [GMT+2]), spawning buildings on top of a hill, creating bombardments out of nothing, spawning all the players to same location and directing the bombardment on top of us. The usual ArmA hacking display.

Had to take a weeks pause from playing and coming back this weekend found myself banned from the server, just like P-Siddy's team mates earlier there.

Edited by Amontieri