Sign in to follow this  
LtAnderton159

ArmA 3 Beta - Which Islands ?

Hello !

I would like to know which islands will be in ArmA3 Beta. I'm leader of a team and we hope to have a larger battlefield than Stratis ... This map is well but a bit boring after a while. I know that the beta will focus on vehicles.

Thank you for your anwsers !

I don't believe it's been announced that there will be any other islands included in the Beta; however, they will be at E3 from June 11th to June 13th, so I would assume we'll get an announcement then.

Ok, so we will have all informations at the E3. It would be great to have Altis...

Thank you ;)

Altis will most likely be reserved for the final game.

Did you know that you can play on Arma 2 maps with Arma 3 units? Check the "AllinArma" mod ;)

Ok :(

Yes we will do that to wait. Thank you for the link ! I will read it.

EDIT: Nice video, i am consoled ! :)

Edited by LtAnderton159

If your into huge battles, similar to the North African Campaign of WW2, there is a map already ported to A3 ‘dbo afghan', its vast, mixture of desert plains and mountain ranges. Nothing building wise but could be added here and there, but for big scale battles with huge fps, then its one to look at..

I hope Altis will be included in the beta or included along the way so more bugs can be found and fixed. On the other hand i can fully understand if it's not included, imagine all the bitching about FPS :p