l etranger

VTS Simple weapon resting

Yeah I understand. I can try and download it from another source. But like I said earlier, I get the same error message with the @task_force_radio mod. And its the same setup.

Yeah I got other mods activated. But I have tried with only vts and the requested mods!

Look at your RPT log file for some errors, perhaps there's an underlying issue affecting more than just one addon. This is a pretty atypical error especially considering it is also affecting TFAR.

I would also try just with vts alone and starting an editor session or SP game.

There is info on finding your RPT file on the BIS community wiki.

Is there a script only version of the mod? I would like to include it in a multiplayer-mission for all users.

We already added the signatures for the addon version some month ago. But most users do not use the addon version and therefore are in a disadvantage against the ones using it.

In an effort to provide a level playing field I would like to enable the weapon resting feature for all users connecting to the server.

Is this somehow possible?

Weaponresting doesn't work for me since last patch I think, when I'm pressing key combinations it doesn't work for me. Tried redownloading mod, but nothing helped.

Make sure you move the userconfig to your arma3 directory as that is required by the mod to work, if you dont have that it should have given you an

error stating that the userconfig is missing, if you do have it installed then its a matter of knowing what keys are to be used, you can also setup your own key combo or one key for it.

The mod works for me np.

Weaponresting doesn't work for me since last patch I think, when I'm pressing key combinations it doesn't work for me. Tried redownloading mod, but nothing helped.

Hello, I have the same problem, I tried delete and reinstall VTS and does not work.

reinstalling Arma3, the same. I copied the settings from another computer, from friend and works in it, but not in mine.

any ideas? TY

Works for me np, make sure you have the userconfig in the main arma3 directory, and have the key set you want to use it.

To do so look at the hpp file in there, and read. if your runnign the vanilla game and just this addon then it should work np.

Good idea to check with this as the only mod active. It's conceivable that another mod could be introducing a conflict I the key binds. Perhaps try changing them as mentioned above.

Just a small suggestion. Could the CBA be reintroduced (as an optional requirement) to utilise CBA's keybinding feature? I have no problem with changing keys via the userconfig, but it's makes a big difference being able to change key bindings while in-game.

I'm having the same issue. I re-downloaded both VTS and CBA, made sure the userconfig was moved to the correct area. Started the game with only VTS and CBA active. Did not work.

I even changed the key combinations none of them seem to work.

VTS used to work great. Just got back into arma again yesterday and vts doesn't work.

I am a sad panda

still working great for me. I even just tried VTS and CBA, still worked :confused:

For those saying it does and dosent work:

I beleive its an init thing.Sometimes it just takes a long time to initialise for me,EVEN if the message saying VTS has initialised has appeared on screen.Plz test again,if it dosent work,test again with no extra scripts in your mission ie a new mission,and wait a minute.If it still dosent initialise,restart and test again.

Its happening to me too even in an empty mission.Maybe something in last update interferes with initialisation.

The mod actually works perfectly fine. I installed it once and it always runs perfectly awesome :) But imho the bipod is kinda iffy, it doesn't reduce the scope sway whatsoever :( Even though i deploy it, rest my guns on it, and control my breath, the scope just seems to keep wobbling like crazy >_<

I can't run this mod for some strange reason. I can see it's enabled and I get the message that the mod is initialized but I can't use it ingame.

Just wanted to say thank you for making such a good mod. Its simple and it works

Working fine for me. Excellent mod, I consider it essential. Thanks, L etranger.

If it isn't working for you then:

- check the config is correctly installed in the user config folder;

- check that the key binding is not conflcting with something else;

- I routinely use CBA and Outlawled's moduload. If you aren't running these, add them & see if that resolves the issue.

Just wanted to say thank you for making such a good mod. Its simple and it works

My thoughts exactly. Still using this feature and loving it!! Thanks again

I've been lovin' this mod for a long time, and played entire East Wind campaign using it. I just noticed that the icon for the mod no longer shows up on main menu screen. I'm using current A3 stable build, 1.38. The mod appears to work fine, but no icon? When I click on that placeholder icon, and in the in-game expansions menu, the VTS icon appears normally. Any ideas?

acbbcb385201818.jpg

^ ^ Obviously nothing has changed with the mod, so it must be something in 1.38 that is causing the icon not to display, right? :confused:

Anyone knows why the bikey doesn't work in Linux servers while it works perfectly in Windows ones? Players will get kicked if they have the addon enabled. I've already created a symbolic link named 'Keys' to directory 'keys'.

I do love this mod, but it doesn't work for me anymore. I was recently trying to figure out why my Shacktac HUD wasn't working, and I found that it was because I didn't have CBA installed. I thought that was weird that I wouldn't have it so I added it to my mod load list and fired up Arma 3. Now, when in game, Shacktac HUD works, but VTS Weapon Resting doesn't. And that's when I remembered that I couldn't get VTS Weapon Resting to work with CBA before so I removed CBA. I really want to have both the Shacktac HUD and VTS Weapon Resting and the only thing that changed as far as mods go was adding CBA. I'm sorry if this is already somewhere in the 30 pages of replies, but could someone help me please?

I always play with CBA on and VTS is still working as it should... maybe you gotta put CBA first on launch parameters =)

cheers!

;2879744']I always play with CBA on and VTS is still working as it should... maybe you gotta put CBA first on launch parameters =)

cheers!

Alright, I'll try that and see how it goes, thanks!

EDIT: That did the trick. Thank you!!!!

Edited by TheDuffMan24

You´re welcome! I´m a "mod hoarding" advocate, so any question about mod´s (mis) behaviour, just be my guest =)

...and long time VTS fan, all my mod´s setups features VTS as a must have/essentials (along with jump_mf/tao´s map/bloodmisty/vts handgesture´s/TPW mods/mag repack/asdg jr/l_climb/weapon_switch/lhm_glasses/etc etc etc lol)

cheers!

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]