l etranger

VTS Simple weapon resting

Same here:

server log:

19:34:29 Player Predator.v2 connecting.

19:34:30 Player Predator.v2 connected (id=xxxxxx).

19:34:46 Player Predator.v2: Wrong signature for file C:\Games\Steam Games\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@vts_weaponresting\addons\vts_weaponresting.pbo

19:34:47 Player Predator.v2 disconnected.

If anyone could share his last version of dssign et createsign :'(

Great ! And its another version of the dssignfile.exe. So After 3 different verison of dssignfile.exe it seem to work correctly now (I double checked it).

I'have updated the version on the main with the new pbo signature (the server key hasn't changed), please let me know if it work ok and I'll do a release 03 with... I don't know , it doesn't feel right making new release just for signature update :(

Great ! And its another version of the dssignfile.exe. So After 3 different verison of dssignfile.exe it seem to work correctly now (I double checked it).

I'have updated the version on the main with the new pbo signature (the server key hasn't changed), please let me know if it work ok and I'll do a release 03 with... I don't know , it doesn't feel right making new release just for signature update :(

Maybe lower the turning rate when prone?

I though about adding the wind over ballistic, but it better be a new addons, coz we don't know when will have either of theses feature in the game.

Call it version 2b:

Changelog:

-Fixed the server key fix. (hopefully)

:P

Call it Weapon Resting - Works For Real - Edition lol

According to a Client who was connecting with your new Pack, it works now with verifySignatures=2 !

Thanks for your work!

Is it not possible to prevent weapon sway?

Thx for sorting out the V2 sig

Very nice, installing right away...

Yay!

I have this installed but it does not seen to be working? I see the icon for the bipod come up, but my recoil kick is a lot more then what I see in your video.

Anyone else?

Thanks

Something wrong then as it REALLY cuts down on the kickback.

I have this installed but it does not seen to be working? I see the icon for the bipod come up, but my recoil kick is a lot more then what I see in your video.

Anyone else?

Thanks

Make sure you have CBA working...

Yay!

I'm sorry but this new V2 is still not working for me or other clients connecting to the server.

I grabbed the key out of the new update that fixed the server keys but it's still not functioning.

I'm sorry but this new V2 is still not working for me or other clients connecting to the server.

I grabbed the key out of the new update that fixed the server keys but it's still not functioning.

Did you restart the Server afterwards?

It does work with V2 (atleast on our Server).

Release 03 out :

-Resting your weapon now allow you to estimate the direction & force of the wind (good to use with the vts ballistic & sniper rifles).

I hope bis key sign will be ok now.

has weapon sway reduction been implemented in this as yet? Recoil I can handle - the sway is rediculous.

Key is working great now, thanks mate!!! :yay:

Dirty Haz

Edit/Update: It turns out that I did not have the mod running, just tested (with the mod running this time) and got kicked...

Dirty Haz

Edited by Dirty Haz
Edit/Update

I tested on a dedicated with verifysignature=2 and everything fine there. Did you update your server key?

Try to join our "gbb" servers. We are using the new server key and the vts_weaponresting addon in our "community" gbb addon pack and everthing works fine.

Did you sign it again yourself or ?

Dirty Haz