Sign in to follow this  
megusta90

Is it ever possible to make an admin spawn menu that works on ALL missions and maps?

Like a menu for logged in admins or hosts (if the game is hosted from a PC and not dedi server) that allows them to spawn ANY weapon and vehicles right infront of them.

Including addon weapons and vehicles

(Ex. the host downloads an AC130 mod, he can then use the admin menu to add the AC-130)

I know almost NOTHING about creating addons and scripting for ARMA 2 so if there is nothing like this already made could someone make one?

Doesn't have to look nice or anything, just to do it's purpose.

I know you can add vehicles and stuff by editing the mission files but this takes about half an hour and then when me and my friends get into a mission we figure out "awwww dang, we're missing ________"

MCC Sandbox is pretty close. Of course, if the host is spawning mod assets, all clients must be running those mods as well.

Editing & Scripting might be the better forum for this, BTW.

@meGusta admin cannot spawn vehicle that a client didn't downloaded the mod. Basiclly the client without the mod will see an invisibale vehicle or weapon. Regarding giving the ability for admins to spawn stuff you can use MCC or similiar tools without forcing the clients to download the mods but keep in mind that you have to have signature check off and that some features won't work but the basics such as spawning stuff will work,.