Sign in to follow this  
icebreakr

[COOP/SP] GREEN CYCLONE 6-Mission Story Pack by IceBreakr (Lingor 1.5/Unsung Mod)

gc.jpg

Description:

The pack includes 6 coop or SP missions featuring Lingor Island v1.5+ and the Unsung Vietnam Mod 2.5+.

For 25 players max.

Author:

[sBP]IceBreakr

Story:

It is year 1976, one year after the war in vietnam ended by the fall of Saigon. But there is another war still raging on the small isle of Bantanam near the Lingor island.

It seems Vietcong forces took the island by suprise in 1976 and US conducted a silent operation: they sent a special BAD (Bravo/Alpha/Delta units) team to neutralize this threat spreading over the borders of Vietnam. But there is something much more bigger than VC threat over there...

Requirements:

Lingor Island v1.5

Lingor Units 1.337

Unsung Mod 2.5 with AceMod

Predator Mod (last 6th mission only)

Alienz Mod (last 6th mission only)

Installation:

Place the mission pbo(s) file(s) in your ArmA\MPMissions folder. Play via Multiplayer/Host option or upload to your dedicated server.

Download links

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=20801

http://www.intella.si/files/AlienzMod_v10.7z

Edited by IceBreakr

IB: I really like the idea of some COOP missions featuring predators on Lingor.

D'you have any more?

E.g. without Unsung?

Thanks for your Mission... Icebreakr, so in order to play it SP, can I copy this to the "Missions" folder? Or will I have to use MPMissions and do some kind of localhost thing (I'm not familiar with that technique)? TIA.

There are also ACE-Requirements... BTW, it works, but in SP Mission overview the missions have no titles.

There are also ACE-Requirements... BTW, it works, but in SP Mission overview the missions have no titles.

I second that. ACE is required, no SP overviews. Just a blank empty space.