Are you following this thread?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Are you following this thread?

• Yes
    • No

You gotta pump that baby up to 200% sampling and ultra texture, to get some decent screenshots.

http://makearmanotwar.com/entry/My2Gim47oz#.VE53JPl5MpU

I saw your post on MANW contest and this pictures are they low settings or what? where that awesome texture go? or your guys dont want to show it still

I lowered the texture and mapping quality to a minimum, to have the mod pack do justice to the community its looking to use it.....

the actual texture sizes are 2048x2048 on each main part of the model. I requested close up shots from the team and i am satisfied with the result of our work. If you, as a person, are not, there is a good amount of other mods that feature an ERDL Combat Uniform.

Sorry didnt want to be rude or anything with my post,i am following this thread since begining and evry wip picture was like dream and this one on front page of MANW it looks like it is not from you guys XD Sorry if my post was rude, either way i cant wait for your mod :)

Sorry didnt want to be rude or anything with my post,i am following this thread since begining and evry wip picture was like dream and this one on front page of MANW it looks like it is not from you guys XD Sorry if my post was rude, either way i cant wait for your mod :)

Understandable.. the pictures in 3ds Max will always look better than the ingame screens. The textures look awesome and I think you will enjoy it when you get your hands on the addon.

I hate that there is a download link on the MANW page yet it goes no where.... this is the worst kind of torture as I must have clicked on it every few hours to see if it was working yet. ;)

I hate that there is a download link on the MANW page yet it goes no where.... this is the worst kind of torture as I must have clicked on it every few hours to see if it was working yet. ;)

The teasing must be unbearable! Don't worry, just spit shining.. soon...

Y'all must be so excited to release. It's been a long road to release!

I agree, it has been a long road, and I can't wait to see all their hard work in it's full glory. Gotta make time tomorrow so that I can play with all the new goodies! ;)

We are mostly happy to return to somewhat regular sleep patterns.

We are mostly happy to return to somewhat regular sleep patterns.

Something I am sure all of you definitely need. Thanks again for all your hard work, especially since it was your own free time!

I have followed this mod from the start and all i have to say is that you are a inspiration to all this comunity, to set the example, on how hard work and dedication bring something worth them.

I hope you have a smooth release with no last hour pesky bug, because you boys really deserve.

Nice to see a quality mod team creating everything from scratch! Unlike some other people :)

Edited by JollyResQ

Little behind the scenes background while i am not doing anything. (Only because my work is done ^^)

We communicate exclusively in a Skype groupconversation that was created back in 2013 May 17th, which was a Friday.

The most popular emoticon used was the (hug) bear. Sadly Skype did not give me a chance to count them all but we expect a 5 digit amount of hug bear exchanged within our team.

The Group includes more active and inactive duty Soldiers across the World then civilians.

The Combatshirts as you will see them in the release have been totally remade at least 3 times.

When we started, none of us could make a highpoly model or bake a normal map.

One of our members created low polygon models so filled with ngons and tris that we had to remake about half of his models, he had to fix most of them himself.

During our time as a team, we never cursed or blamed anyone of anything and actually had a very healthy atmosphere during our time.

We entered the MANW Contest with the mindset of "Yeah why not".

The longest consistant worktime a member has put in was about 49 hours before he fell a sleep in front of his Computer.

At one point we also exchanged Images of our Work areas, yes mine was by far the dirties of them all.... combined....

Little behind the scenes background while i am not doing anything. (Only because my work is done ^^)

We communicate exclusively in a Skype groupconversation that was created back in 2013 May 17th, which was a Friday.

The most popular emoticon used was the (hug) bear. Sadly Skype did not give me a chance to count them all but we expect a 5 digit amount of hug bear exchanged within our team.

The Group includes more active and inactive duty Soldiers across the World then civilians.

The Combatshirts as you will see them in the release have been totally remade at least 3 times.

When we started, none of us could make a highpoly model or bake a normal map.

One of our members created low polygon models so filled with ngons and tris that we had to remake about half of his models, he had to fix most of them himself.

During our time as a team, we never cursed or blamed anyone of anything and actually had a very healthy atmosphere during our time.

We entered the MANW Contest with the mindset of "Yeah why not".

The longest consistant worktime a member has put in was about 49 hours before he fell a sleep in front of his Computer.

At one point we also exchanged Images of our Work areas, yes mine was by far the dirties of them all.... combined....

And which member went the most days without pants?

Uploaded the submission for the contest at 2359 GMT+1. We are preparing for a public release on the 28th, hope this brings much enjoyment to you all and we appreciate all of the support and helpful comments.

Who went for 49 hours and what were they working on? Weighing more than likely I would guess lol.

We're hoping for a successful release in which everyone in the community is happy with, and enjoys playing with.

Uploaded the submission for the contest at 2359 GMT+1. We are preparing for a public release on the 28th, hope this brings much enjoyment to you all and we appreciate all of the support and helpful comments.

That is a very good news.