Are you following this thread?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Are you following this thread?

• Yes
    • No

I know its probably too early to ask but when can we expect a release for this?

It's coming...

Currently we are going deep into Overtime.

After finishing another crucial texture today i started off with the highpoly refinement of another Model that is expected to make it into the pack by Sunday evening.

Some WIP for you guys so you keep hungry.

http://gyazo.com/b7ac1296a3a2fbf32baf4c8ebd3846be

http://gyazo.com/542f70346802b65a3d3367c982bac2bd

http://gyazo.com/68d11858080f17d4600e6f1bd02f21f3

http://gyazo.com/ce4ad00279cf9d19984e5f37f651da35

Lookin great y'all! And XD at the last pic!

Worst ringworm ever

Quick question, is this America only? Or will this possibly include things like CSOR/JTF2, as SOC is at a disadvantage without them.

Quick question, is this America only? Or will this possibly include things like CSOR/JTF2, as SOC is at a disadvantage without them.

Possible future updates of other national units, but for now it is MARSOC.

You guys like? Here is another screen to hold you over..... sorry for some reason I cannot take good screens with my triple monitor setup :)

ZSjFEEO.jpg?1

Edited by Meatball0311

Man watchin this thread come back to life is like watchin a dragon wake up! Feel free to make us drool with all the screens y'all want!

Woah nice.

Is he wearing m81 woodland?

I believe it is, seems to be common practice with US SOF units in Afghanistan.

I believe it is, seems to be common practice with US SOF units in Afghanistan.

despite what many think, there are actually woods in Afghanistan ;)

Maritime <3

Looks great :D Can't wait :)

It's more for blending in with ANA on joint ops. But yeah, it can be pretty green in some valleys ;)

Also - regarding the Maritime - I think you have the DEVGRU velcro pattern on it (only flag patch velcros, Manta strobe one on higher back and V-Lites on lower back sides), Maritimes issued to "regular" non-JSOC units (MARSOC, SF, Rangers) have standard Ops-Core velcro layout with strip going across the top and so on. Just to be correct :)

Edited by Max255[PL]

;2797885']It's more for blending in with ANA on joint ops. But yeah' date=' it can be pretty green in some valleys ;)[/quote']

Yeah I mean in anyway you look at it, being to match there afghani counterparts or whatnot its still a great camo and when Crye Precision got a hold of it and brought out there uni's it was just pure sex, should of never been discontinued to begin with because we all know what replaced it and well enough said.

Yup, it's a great camo still (otherwise I wouldn't own 2 sets xD).

Anyways, let's cut the OT.

Can't wait for some more pics SOC Team :)

Max255, the "Big boy" rule applies to Marsoc operators as well. They are not forced to use the issued material and can simply request there fancy stuff.

Reguarding Woodland as Camo for MARSOC: Due to the fact that MARSOC Marines are not connected to the fine grooming standards of the USMC a commanding officer found it unfitting to issue MARPAT uniforms to Marines that dont represent that standard.

Max255, the "Big boy" rule applies to Marsoc operators as well. They are not forced to use the issued material and can simply request there fancy stuff.

Reguarding Woodland as Camo for MARSOC: Due to the fact that MARSOC Marines are not connected to the fine grooming standards of the USMC a commanding officer found it unfitting to issue MARPAT uniforms to Marines that dont represent that standard.

What? You clearly have no understanding of our uniform regulations. When not in the field or on a deployment, all branch SF forces adhere to their specific branch standards in terms of grooming and uniform standards.

What? You clearly have no understanding of our uniform regulations. When not in the field or on a deployment, all branch SF forces adhere to their specific branch standards in terms of grooming and uniform standards.

MARPAT will come at some point

he was meaning while deployed, its one of several infamous stories after marsoc was formed and deployed. They quickly had to learn the dark arts of guerilla warfare, including "growing a beard" haha. Which angered USMC CO's when images of bearded marines starting flowing in

So many threads of people saying they are working on something. Not as much final or usable products. Im skeptical.

So many threads of people saying they are working on something. Not as much final or usable products. Im skeptical.

I am skeptical of you....

Yes.... let the skepticism run through you.

good one :)

Edited by Meatball0311

But can SOF operators wear MultiDoge? I think that's the real question here.

http://soldiersystems.net/blog1/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/IMG_7227.jpg (165 kB)