Are you following this thread?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Are you following this thread?

• Yes
    • No

As Yoshi says he should contact one of us privatly

Ah, well I was just chiming in my opinion, but it's some great work nonetheless and hopefully y'all can work together.

Ah, well I was just chiming in my opinion, but it's some great work nonetheless and hopefully y'all can work together.

It is good work it is just that we would be happy not to have many different people to post their work in our work thread... If someone has something to show us then we will be happy to get a PM from you i didn't mean to be rude. Cunico you have made a great LBT if you would like to let us know what your post was all about (If it was an allusion) please PM me or Meatball0311.

Thanks in advance

Regards astast

Edited by astast

It is good work it is just that we would be happy not to have many different people to post their work in our work thread... If someone has something to show us then we will be happy to get a PM from you i didn't mean to be rude. Cunico you have made a great LBT if you would like to let us know what your post was all about (If it was an allusion) please PM me or Meatball0311.

Thanks in advance

Regards astast

Glad we could all be gentlemen in this affair. Thanks for fair play, especially in a world of rude people.

Are you guys implementing breaching charges? A lot of what I see when I watch things that are based on special forces show the use of the charges they use to gain access to areas otherwise cut off from them by heavier duty doors and such.

Are you guys implementing breaching charges? A lot of what I see when I watch things that are based on special forces show the use of the charges they use to gain access to areas otherwise cut off from them by heavier duty doors and such.

They would have to make it so that all the building doors in ARMA 3 were capable of being blown open, otherwise any charge placed on a door in ARMA is likely to bring the house down around the door.

There is already a breaching charge script on Armaholic that works very well, try looking there.

I know there is a script but what I mean is that do they plan on adding a physical in game object or has the been done also?

Yoshi, while we should probably stop as this is off topic I will say one last thing. There are no halligans to my knowledge in game however I believe the breach script uses a normal Arma charge rather than the db14 breaching charge commonly seen with SF.

Ah ok, and I wouldn't say off topic. I just wanted to know if they had thoughts on implementing them :)

Ah ok, and I wouldn't say off topic. I just wanted to know if they had thoughts on implementing them :)

All i can tell you about breaching charges within this Mod is that there are charges placed on at least 1 of the Plate carriers we are implementing. Though adding them as useable object has not crossed our mind yet and will most likely not make it into our todo list in the near future as other, more major parts are taking up most of our time.

Disregard, wrong thread!

Edited by gettag
posted in wrong thread

Hey guys !

Just wondering how the mod is going !?

Have a nice day !!

Just wondering how the mod is going !?

Please do not ask for update, I thought they were posting something new -_-.

Please do not ask for update, I thought they were posting something new -_-.

hahah same thought when i saw this thread have new post`s

I guess i could....

but please consider the following information, before you expect something insane and fancy. Yes we are aware that the following model itself has been shown quiet some time ago already, in a somewhat acceptable state and that other models and pictures have been posted after that. Please understand that we are trying to have the best approach on the way of giving our work not only accuracy but atmosphere that stays believable and can be recreated to have all contents of the pack work together. To achieve something like that, we as a team have to take some odd routes towards unification of our processes. That we did not do before, or at least not proper.

Therefor, something old/new

Front view

Rear view

Shoulder close-up

And yes, we are still working on this.

Looks like whatever route y'all are taking seems to be the best because y'all's work is phenomenal. I can't wait for the release, especially to have new vest options which I feel the community is desperately needing. Keep up the great work!

I can't wait to see these armor on your rangers :)

Breach charges are a possibility. Especially if we can get it to be the water impulse charge with the proper effects and set-up. Much like a breaching simulator if you will. I'm sure it's possible, but we'll have to look into it and explore it more in the coming months.

Why aren't you guys putting this mod up for the make arma not war comp?

If they wanted to, they would have.

No need to ask them why not.

They shouldn't be expected to, if they did of their own will that is fine, but no one should be expected to enter such a big deal of a competition.

Also, entering that competition brings every single aspect under scrutiny, during development that would be very stressful, not to mention the copyright and property crap that comes with it.

I was wondering with your uniforms if you guys were going to make a version of the crye pants with the knee pads removed? Really enjoying watch this progress. Keep up the great work

If they wanted to, they would have.

No need to ask them why not.

They shouldn't be expected to, if they did of their own will that is fine, but no one should be expected to enter such a big deal of a competition.

Also, entering that competition brings every single aspect under scrutiny, during development that would be very stressful, not to mention the copyright and property crap that comes with it.

The arma community is so quick to snap at questions. The guy didn't blunder in going "what the heck man why didn't you dummies enter the contest, afraid you can't win cuz you suck?" But you retorted with a snarky and kind of defensive post.

It's okay to have questions. Better to ask someone their intentions than to just assume them.

I hate how many amazing mods there are in the works that I know won't see the daylight because ArmA modders always have to release in big chunks. It's worth the wait, but man would I love to get my hands on what has been shown off already. Keep up the good work!

I'm sure this has been asked already, but would you guys consider stuff like taking existing assets (vehicles for example) and modifying them to look more the part of your assets? Like piling a ton of gear on an ATV for example. Seeing as you're already generating the assets it'd be cool to see existing stuff that has some added details like that to make them stand out from standard versions.

Nice gears, looking forward for it. Just saying, why don't you release things that's done first, mate? And use the p3d compiler that still compatible with ARMA 3 v1.0. A lot of addons I downloaded failed to work because the compiler version is higher than the game. My internet is kinda slow so updating it until the recent one takes a lot of time. Keep it up mate!

Wasn't being snarky or anything like that at all.

I was just simply expressing my opinion.

Obviously that person meant no offense, and I did not think they did.

I understand that some people interpret short and to the point sentences in that way, I try not to ramble on. :p

Just remember that the modders here always respond to comments and questions. :)

I hope you understand.