Are you following this thread?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Are you following this thread?

• Yes
    • No

Okay then Thanks to bink... i think he gets it by now :)

Okay then Thanks to bink... i think he gets it by now :)

Thanks astast. Nah I'm kidding.

Yes and No. No because as you said we're focusing on Rangers but Yes since we're very likely to expand onto Navy units in the future :)

The day a project like this starts up for MARSOC, I'll be a happy man...
It's a possibility later down the road.
I'm a smiling mother fucker right now
But please don't get overexcited, as the particualr "later down the road" might take quiet some time. Given the current Workload we are facing for the Ranger Units and considering how much more there is to do for other area of SOC that isnt connected to the Rangers, we are looking at quiet some time before we even consider the next department we tackle.

The best is always saved for last or at least sometime in the near future after the release of the Rangers. I am a Devil Dog, a Grunt, an 03 Infantry Marine. I got to have me some Marines and that is why I am on this team. It will be my sole undivided attention to get MARSOC as quickly in the game as possible. Our tag is SOC (Special Operations Command/Special Operations Capable) and in due time there will be MARSOC. It is really nice to see many of you excited about this project and I am looking forward to having some sort of an update on MARSOC for you all soon. Things are coming together, Rangers have been chosen as priority :j:, but the Marines are coming. As always there cannot be any type of set date for nothing (believe me from my experience with my ArmA 2 MARSOC units mar_MARSOC that just can't happen). So in short, I got this. Semper Fi Do-or-Die!

Edited by Meatball0311

Meatball for the win! Haha so nice to see you back bud. Really excited for A3 now. Can't wait for these! :yay:

Thanxks Meatball :) hehe

Question from me i was away on forums 2 weeks and i didn't read no where that u guys are making vehicles? can we expect any or there will be only rangers? My apologies if this question is already asked if yea please redirect me to it Thank you :)

Meatball for the win! Haha so nice to see you back bud. Really excited for A3 now. Can't wait for these! :yay:

Thanks a lot bro.. it is good to be back. Aiming to make these the cream of the crop.. you guys will enjoy them.

Thanxks Meatball :) hehe

Question from me i was away on forums 2 weeks and i didn't read no where that u guys are making vehicles? can we expect any or there will be only rangers? My apologies if this question is already asked if yea please redirect me to it Thank you :)

I believe it was stated earlier in the thread that vehicles are a "possibility".... with all the talent that SOC has.. it would not surprise me if someone did something. As of now, I do not know of any plans or current vehicle projects being worked on. Weapons, however, that is another story.

I do know this, that I personally have had a project on the burner since ArmA 2 that is operational, but there is one part I would like to add and I am needing help with it. :omg: Hmmmm.... konyo is now on the team.... hmmmmmm... I think I need to hit him up ;)

When Assufiah created the topic, a C17 was mentioned, maybe it will come one day :)

Edited by Papanowel

The best is always saved for last or at least sometime in the near future after the release of the Rangers. I am a Devil Dog, a Grunt, an 03 Infantry Marine. I got to have me some Marines and that is why I am on this team. It will be my sole undivided attention to get MARSOC as quickly in the game as possible. Our tag is SOC (Special Operations Command/Special Operations Capable) and in due time there will be MARSOC. It is really nice to see many of you excited about this project and I am looking forward to having some sort of an update on MARSOC for you all soon. Things are coming together, Rangers have been chosen as priority :j:, but the Marines are coming. As always there cannot be any type of set date for nothing (believe me from my experience with my ArmA 2 MARSOC units mar_MARSOC that just can't happen). So in short, I got this. Semper Fi Do-or-Die!

Semper Fi brother.

When Assufiah create the topic, a C17 was mentioned, maybe it will come one day :)

I copy, but I personally am not aware of any progress to the C17. Don't get me wrong.. I would love to have a C-17 in game.

Semper Fi brother.

Oorah!

Thats normally the case though...Marines getting there after Rangers :)

RLTW.

Thats normally the case though...Marines getting there after Rangers :)

RLTW.

Gotta give you one there.. that one was left WIDE open. Just like the Army's defense lines..... ;)

Gotta give you one there.. that one was left WIDE open. Just like the Army's defense lines..... ;)

Defense? whats that ?:D

Anyway good luck with the Mod Hopefully Ill be able to add some CST to kick it with you guys Ranger Units. Learned a new program that should speed up the model texture process.

Defense? whats that ?:D

Anyway good luck with the Mod Hopefully Ill be able to add some CST to kick it with you guys Ranger Units. Learned a new program that should speed up the model texture process.

Defense.. you know someone has to watch the gear.. ok... no more.. I just had to leave that one.

But, on a serious note, your work has always rocked. Dude, if you wanna come on.. love to work with ya.

Defense.. you know someone has to watch the gear.. ok... no more.. I just had to leave that one.

But, on a serious note, your work has always rocked. Dude, if you wanna come on.. love to work with ya.

Cant man I would but Im still active duty, going to school for computer animation, and being a husband so Im not fit for a team right now Ill make it in my spare time or even ship it off to someone else to finish it gotta get some commando chicks in the game especially after recent events...

Cant man I would but Im still active duty, going to school for computer animation, and being a husband so Im not fit for a team right now Ill make it in my spare time or even ship it off to someone else to finish it gotta get some commando chicks in the game especially after recent events...

Understood.. take care of business homie.

Meatball0311: weapon Lead, Weapon Design

So in the OP it says you're in charge of the weapons correct? What kinda stuff can we expect? AT, pistols, rifles, shotguns, catapults?

Edited by ZimZamFlimFlam

So in the OP it says you're in charge of the weapons correct? What kinda stuff can we expect? AT, pistols, rifles, shotguns, catapults?

Seems like we are getting really tactical here aren't we?

Seems like we are getting really tactical here aren't we?

Yeah bro, catapults are tactical as fuck. Only real operators can use one of those bad boys...

Oh yeah.. we got some pikes, crossbows, and flaming tar coming your way. Good question. I am not sure why my title was listed as "weapons lead". I am kind of a jack-of-all-trades type of fella and know a little bit about everything. I am in an Assistant Project Lead role and really am best at putting things together and wrapping it up and delivering.

I am in the process of bringing over my M4A1's. My personal opinion, is that they are looking really nice and will include some nice animations.