Are you following this thread?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Are you following this thread?

• Yes
    • No

With LordJarhead back in the fold, are you guys looking to maybe get some sounds from him for your weapons? Also, with ardvarkdb's mk18's and m4's, are you still modelling your own SOPMOD m4's or will you use his and then add some other weapons that the Rangers use?

I hope that the progress is going well and that the release is coming soon!

Best regards

Hi Prince,

we have made contact with Jarhead and he ensured us that he would be willing to include our Weapons in his modification. Since we dont want to rely on third party sources we will have our own M4s.

Progress is currently going quiet heavy on us, sadly you cant see the progress that i witness every day, but based on what i get shown: Our Modeling team is working really hard.

Thank you for a fast answer! Just keep it up and carry on. This mod is the only thing I am monitoring constantly!

Best regards

Hi Prince,

we have made contact with Jarhead and he ensured us that he would be willing to include our Weapons in his modification. Since we dont want to rely on third party sources we will have our own M4s.

As much as I love ardvarkdb's M4s.... there can never be enough block II M4s! :D

hey fluttershy,

I remember you mentioning you guys were going to make an mp7, but is it still in the works, given you are focusing on rangers.

hey fluttershy,

I remember you mentioning you guys were going to make an mp7, but is it still in the works, given you are focusing on rangers.

Yes and No. No because as you said we're focusing on Rangers but Yes since we're very likely to expand onto Navy units in the future :)

http://i.imgur.com/z876bkC.jpg

are those strings used for attaching foliage?.

Its some sort of fancy retention system to stop accessories from falling off I think, looks pretty cool

Edited by JeffersPang

War bungee's the latest in tactical fashion. Its to keep your pizza attached to your helmet while running through the mountains. In all honest its to keep all the things people keep deciding they need on their helmet

I'm afraid not :| It was a helmet cover model I slapped on top of a retouched Airframe helmet (old model), really just to test out something I thought about in the middle of the night. The textures are projected image just place-holders on this concept :P

@PN11A, makes sense now. Thanks for the heads up :)

q62OyXf.jpg

Edited by JeffersPang

Wow, looks awesome! Can't wait to play these masterpiece units.

Great work! Could You post some new screens? :)

How often does he have to say no? They will post screens if they think their work is ready to be presented.

The day a project like this starts up for MARSOC, I'll be a happy man...

It's a possibility later down the road.

I'm a smiling mother fucker right now

But please don't get overexcited, as the particualr "later down the road" might take quiet some time. Given the current Workload we are facing for the Ranger Units and considering how much more there is to do for other area of SOC that isnt connected to the Rangers, we are looking at quiet some time before we even consider the next department we tackle.

But please don't get overexcited, as the particualr "later down the road" might take quiet some time. Given the current Workload we are facing for the Ranger Units and considering how much more there is to do for other area of SOC that isnt connected to the Rangers, we are looking at quiet some time before we even consider the next department we tackle.

Understandable considering that the Ranger Units will probably take longer than we have left in the year. Not to say that's a bad thing though; clearly y'all have and still are putting as much time and detail into these models to make sure it gets done right. For that I must commend all of the SOC Team. Good luck with the project, I'll definitely be downloading it.

no worries bronie

I know it's frowned upon to ask. But any movement with this one? Has to be one of the most anticipated I reckon.

Cheers and don't hate me.

I know it's frowned upon to ask. But any movement with this one? Has to be one of the most anticipated I reckon.

Cheers and don't hate me.

Slowly but surely. We've been a bit busy, real life commitments, etc. between most of our members. We'll have some shots to deliver soon!

Slowly but surely. We've been a bit busy, real life commitments, etc. between most of our members. We'll have some shots to deliver soon!

Said it before, and I'll say it again, no matter how long it takes, it's sure to come out amazing! Whenever this mod is quiet, I know there's some hard work being done. Good luck to all of you, and thank you for your time on this!