1. 1. Are you following this thread?

• Yes
    • No

Untitled-1_zps041df59f.jpg

Bn1chLH.jpg

- updated on 09OCT14

[sOC] MOD

SPECIAL OPERATIONS CAPABLE

UPDATE 03FEB14 - Added GEAR: LBT-6094A, PCU Combat Shirt, Mechanix Covert Gloves

UPDATE 08FEB14 - Added GEAR: LBT-1961A, AVS Chest Rig

UPDATE 10FEB14 - Added GEAR: ANVIS-9, AN/PVS-15, GPNVG-18

UPDATE 25MAR14 - Compiled pics into hotlinks per project

UPDATE 04APR14 - Posted JPC work done by Sabre

UPDATE 05APR14 - ADDED CRYE AirFrame Helmet to gear list

UPDATE 07APR14 - ADDED CRYE Precision Combat Uniform GEN 3, Eagle MMAC, NCPC to gear list

UPDATE 09OCT14 - REORGANIZED and UPDATED

THEORY - Our priority is to get our completed models finished and in-game, so we can move closer to assembling units to be tested. Then we will move onto other ideas that we have cooking that will tie everything together and give a complete stable version that we feel comfortable to release with possible future updates. Once again, there is no timetable for any of this, and be assured that there is continued work going on. Thanks.

SOC TEAM (in no specific order)

Meatball0311

fluttershy

JeffersPang

astast

Assifuah

Binkowski

Spaceman0372

mumblz

SPECIAL THANKS

STALKERGB - thank you for helping out in the weighing of the uniform and all other help and kindness.

Yokhanan - appreciate the hard work you put in for our logo ;)

Sabre - appreciate the work you contributed and wish you the best.

PROJECTED PROJECTS (Nothing is guaranteed, in any specific order, or final)

[uNITS]:

- MARSOC (Woodland M81, MARPAT)

- SEALS (All)

- (TBD) RANGERS (Multicam)

[uNIFORMS]:

- CRYE Precision GEN 3 w/Airflex Kneepads (Woodland M81) (FUTURE) Multicam, AOR)

- CRYE Precision GEN 3 w/out Airflex Kneepads (Woodland M81(FUTURE) Multicam, AOR)

- CRYE Precision GEN 3 w/out Airflex Kneepads w/Gaitors (Woodland M81) (FUTURE) Multicam, AOR)

- (FUTURE) CRYE Precision AC

[WEAPONS]:

- (FUTURE) M4A1, Mk-18, M110C, M9, Mk-17

[GEAR]:

Helmets

- FAST Maritime

- MICH 2000

- (FUTURE)FAST Ballistic, MICH 2001, MICH TC 2002, CRYE AirFrame Helmet

NVG

- (FUTURE)AN/AVS-9, AN/PVS-15, GPNVG-18

Vests

- LV-MBAV (Modular Body Armor Vest) w/ First Strike Triple Magazine Pouch (MARSOC) (Coyote, Multicam)

-(FUTURE) JPC (Jumpable Plate Carrier), CAGE Plate Carrier (CPC), CAGE Plate Carrier Navy (NCPC), SFLCS-MBAV, Eagle MMAC (Multi Mission Armor Carrier), LBT-6094 (versions to be determined), LBT-1961A, AVS Chest Rig

Accessories

- Peltor COMTAC III

- PRC-148

- BUIS

- UA TAC MID GTX Boots

- (FUTURE)Boonie Cover, Beanie, Merrell Boots,

**********THIS POST WILL BE UPDATED CONTINUALLY**********

Edited by Meatball0311
UPDATE 09OCT14 - Reorganized

Meatball0311 requested ownership of the thread for admin reasons - Placebo.

Edited by Placebo

That's looking very nice Assifuah!

Good luck to the team and I'm looking forward to your work! :)

Looks like a bunch of talented addons makers ;)

Nice plane.

very nice! it looks very good so far, lets see ive we can even land it on the litle airport we have atm ;)

very nice! it looks very good so far, lets see ive we can even land it on the litle airport we have atm ;)

We're hoping Altis has a bigger strip, but the C-17 can do really short landings due to it's reverse thrust that some aircraft lack!

We're hoping Altis has a bigger strip, but the C-17 can do really short landings due to it's reverse thrust that some aircraft lack!

great to hear, looking forward to it!

So glad I knew you as a friend before you created all of this.

You are awesome, bro.

NEW CONTENT!

Courtesy of Astast and JeffersPang!

31Lf1.jpg

Edited by Assifuah

Thanks guys for the record to the ones who do not know. This is the Mich TC 2002 helmet with arc rails

Is this loads going to be a pack of random content or is it all related for one big mod? btw - cant wait!

looking good!

However, i believe we wont be able to use a plane of this size (actually planes at all) properly on Stratis.

looking good!

However, i believe we wont be able to use a plane of this size (actually planes at all) properly on Stratis.

You do realize, once ArmA 3 goes full release, we're going to have more than just Stratis, right? That's like saying, it doesn't make sense seeing jets in the ArmA series, period. The ArmA series has always had planes of various types, sizes, etc. ACE even had in-air refueling capabilities in ArmA 2. To think that planes at all would not have a place in the new ArmA series is rather silly.

You do realize, once ArmA 3 goes full release, we're going to have more than just Stratis, right? That's like saying, it doesn't make sense seeing jets in the ArmA series, period. The ArmA series has always had planes of various types, sizes, etc. ACE even had in-air refueling capabilities in ArmA 2. To think that planes at all would not have a place in the new ArmA series is rather silly.

I am pretty sure he was rather concerned about the Alpha, and possibly Beta stage of the game where there is no islands added.

looking good!

My friend, as I have stated before, the C-17 can do really short landings. Take offs can be fairly good as well, I mean you have 4 turbofan engines with like 40,000lb of thrust each! Seeing as Stratis is pretty much a base island for the "NATO" forces they would need to get resupplies other than airdrops as the landscape is pretty rough, so I imagine some kind of cargo plane has to land.

We'll see I guess. :)

My friend, as I have stated before, the C-17 can do really short landings. Take offs can be fairly good as well

Stolen shamelessly from wiki:

* Takeoff run at Maximum Take Off Weight: 7,600 ft (2,316 m) (lighter would mean shorter, and MTOW is with 160,000 lbs (72,500 Kg) of cargo - e.g. an M1 Abrams - onboard)

* Landing distance: 3,500 ft (1,060 m)