Sign in to follow this  
snaiperskaya

Snaiperskaya's AmmoBox Filler

Snaiperskaya's AmmoBox Filler

What it is?

SAF is a veeeery small Windows application i've made with my little Visual Basic knowledge.

It was made for simplifying ammobox(es) filling process by script.

It simply makes a file that will fill the ammobox with selected items/weapons/magazines.

What I need?

You'll probably need .NET Framework 4.5 installed in your SO.

And if I have any suggestions for You?

Then just write them here, or directly to jury.verrigni@gmail.com :)

SAF1.1.png

Just some notes:

-The "Clean Ammobox" checkbox will clean the default ammobox content (Eg. it will remove MX rifles from US ammobox).

-The scripts will be created in the same directory of SAF.

-By default empty "Qt." box means 1. So if You leave it empty but with a selected object, in your script there will be 1 unit of the selected one.

-By default the script name is "ammobox.sqf" so if you leave the "script name" box empty there will be no changes.

-Scripts made with this tools are also compatible with vehicles (cars, helicopters and other).

Changelog:

Version 1.2
-Now You can Update SAF by just clicking on "Check for Updates" (In File menù).
Version 1.1
-Added a small window (just use the open/close button to see/hide it) that show You the current script content.
-SAF is no more re-sizable.
Version 1.0
-Currently supported all ArmA3 Alpha rev.05592 weapons, items and magazines.

Download: Here

Virus Scan: Here

Additional Virus scans:

1 - Virus Total

2 - Virusscan

3 - Metascan

4 - Virscan

5 -Vscan

6 - OnlineLinkScan

7 - Virus Chief

8 - Avast Online - not reportable, screen here

9 - Dr. Web

I don't know why, but only Filseclab (metascan - online) report it as a Trojan. I think you should be quiet now...

(I've just installed Filseclab to see by myself the scan report but it just reported me a freshly installed Utorrent as malware...)

If you enjoyed this little bite of code, and You'd like to support me, feel free to offer me a little beer! :)

btn_donate_LG.gif

BTW, sorry for my bad english :P

Edited by snaiperskaya

It is good that you provide a scan of your file to show its all clean however I performed a scan on 3 other file scan websites and one came back with a warning.

Of course it is very well possible that this is a false positive but below are the results:

Infected: https://www.metascan-online.com/en/scanresult/file/bd6883006e124a2d8658400153d88085

Clean: http://virusscan.jotti.org/nl/scanresult/4a378c9c6b74855628d0621c458677a4fea6734b

Clean: https://www.virustotal.com/nl/file/299cfbaf8cae9df3d1143a7dd107349106a7734280da4997f5a77cc2ea91af1a/analysis/1369391320/

Maybe you can release this as open source so people can be sure nothing is wrong?

Maybe others can scan this with their AV tools?

** please note, I am not accusing you of anything! I just always say it is better to be safe than sorry ;)

It gives me a little trouble releasing my code to everyone, if You can understand VBasic, i will give it to You, or someone else in the administration.

(To update SAF, it generates a batch file that kill the SAF process, delete the .exe and rename the last downloaded SAF, I think it's signed as trojan for that:s)

Edited by snaiperskaya

I would like to help you but sadly I personally lack that knowledge. I fully understand why you prefer to not share the source of course.

I hope some more people will see this thread and post their feedback after they scanned/used the file with their local AV tools.

I'm totally opened to every forum "veteran" who'd like to see the source code to confirm this is not a trojan. Just PM me, or directly write it here!

Unfortunately I got a warning with Avast! v8.0.1489.

Sorry but I don't think I will try just yet....It does look promising though, once the 'virus' or 'trojan' threat has passed no problems.

Because of it being VBasic I think that may be the false positive as access databases do the same thing when I email around my work!!

This is very strange, Avast Online hasn't reported anything...

Can You try with this one?

It is the past release. If the update system is making problem, i'm gonna remove it for now

Visual Basic applications depending on what they do (mainly around file accessing etc) throw out false positives. Considering it is one flag I would safe it'd be safe to use it.

This is why not a lot of people use Visual basic because its not anti-virus friendly.

But without source code it can't be truly proven to be safe.

i still getting it detected as malware by avast with the other link. only when i actually run it. seems a bit strange.

Ok, i'm searching for someone who can help me to detect what is the problem:P

By the way, can you give me the full name of the malware avast see?

Filseclab see it as TrojanPSW.Agent.NFX.ycwh.mg, but i found nothing about it.

Meanwhile i'm gonna install and try some Antivirus to see what i got

EDIT: Nothing found with Avast7, last Malwarebytes version and Filseclab (Just a freshly installed utorrent *sigh*)

Edited by snaiperskaya

I found this info in the Virus chest.

Pic Here - Google Drive

hope it helps

I'm not saying its not safe, but it looks like Avast has found adware/malware.

Thank You!

EDIT: So Avast! see it as an Adware, but... There isn't any ads in my program...

Edited by snaiperskaya