Sign in to follow this  
jblackrupert

Terrorist attack in London - Soldier killed with machete

Chatham pensioner, 85, charged after allegedly abusing Muslims outside Gillingham mosque in wake of Woolwich terror murder

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway_messenger/news/Friday-prayers-patrol-1128/

This is insane.

This is insane.

No shit-our country is fooked!!!!

I live not 30 miles from Radstock!!!!

At the risk of shit too???

If i got this right 3 EDL members were arrested for tweets they posted,yet Tommy Robinson leader of the EDL, woke the day after the soldiers' murder with over 200 tweets of threats of his life against him, his family and his children and yet not one arrest!!!

But... but, religion of peace...

But... but political correctness...

Not that the whole race subject should dominate this thread topic (as that can go many places) but at the helm so to speak you had Cameron with his "they wont divide us" speech and as I mentioned before they play full part in that for all.

Divide & rule is the biggest single reason and that shows in all of these hypocritical situations. The moment you get one rule for one group and then another ... etc, its evident what's happening. I think we are only as "fooked" as all groups allow it, and I mean all race groups all being played off one another in one small area (UK isn't very big :) ).

My analogy is always the same, its like a queue system waiting to be served, people getting jumpy waiting and people taking longer than others for different reasons with only one person serving. More than likely people in the line get annoyed at the person in front taking time and other things, meanwhile no one in the entire line ever thinks to complain to the manager to help get more staff to sort the line out. Point being, everyone gets angry at each other but never focus on who is (so say) managing and get together and focus that frustration (sensibly) there ... becuase when you do that's when you will see who shouts extremist or activist or right wing (*insert cliche' badge*) the loudest using these events as a reminder.

People are only as "fooked" as they are manipulated, again thats ALL groups. The most perfect thing you can do is get angry and then take part in finger pointing at groups, much the same as the groups who do the same pointing back.

Edited by mrcash2009

...just spreading the love... :)

Also interesting is one of the other videos on that Youtube page, an interview with Tommy Robinson of the EDL. I'm not a fan of the EDL, but he does sum up a lot of the issues that are related to these attacks which the government and media vigorously dispute because it represents 40+ years of failing policy and denial across Europe.

Edited by JdB

No shit-our country is fooked!!!!

I live not 30 miles from Radstock!!!!

At the risk of shit too???

If i got this right 3 EDL members were arrested for tweets they posted,yet Tommy Robinson leader of the EDL, woke the day after the soldiers' murder with over 200 tweets of threats of his life against him, his family and his children and yet not one arrest!!!

head on the nail mate.. add the hate preachers who keep encouraging the beheading of British troops and no one dared arrest them, PC has gone too far.. too far

EDL? Have you ever seen them up close? Bunch of ex-football hooligans who cost millions of pounds to police each year. One gang of thugs shouldn't really spearhead the debate about what to do about another gang of thugs! I know the EDL don't kill people (yet) but I don't think we should expect knuckle draggers to come up with good solutions to complex problems like this? There will be no quick and easy answer because we live in free and democratic societies. The way to send a message about this is to use that democratic process and engage in intelligent debate - vote, write letters etc. You will not achieve anything of future benefit by following/ highlighting a public nuisance like the EDL. They blocked the roads in my town on Saturday so one of their convoys could pass through all the red lights without stopping, not a pleasant experience for anyone that saw it!

EDL? Have you ever seen them up close? Bunch of ex-football hooligans who cost millions of pounds to police each year. One gang of thugs shouldn't really spearhead the debate about what to do about another gang of thugs! I know the EDL don't kill people (yet) but I don't think we should expect knuckle draggers to come up with good solutions to complex problems like this? There will be no quick and easy answer because we live in free and democratic societies. The way to send a message about this is to use that democratic process and engage in intelligent debate - vote, write letters etc. You will not achieve anything of future benefit by following/ highlighting a public nuisance like the EDL. They blocked the roads in my town on Saturday so one of their convoys could pass through all the red lights without stopping, not a pleasant experience for anyone that saw it!

There we go again, what a joke. Read my post again. I said he summed up the problems pretty well, which hardly 10 politicians in the whole of Europe dare. I never said they have (good) ways of addressing these problems. The very first problem is that no politician in office will admit these problems even exist, better yet they try to play them down. The EDL isn't attacked from all sides because it some of it's members are prone to violence (common among trend breaking political parties as well with social unrest, rioting etc like the suffragete movement and in the 1980's). That they are a vocal reminder of the failure of social and liberal policies of the last 40+ years is. If it were only caused by violence you could rule out the opinion of half of Brittain on a saturday night out on the town. The problem isn't talked about because the immigrant vote is important to all parties. Upset them and you swing the odds in favor of the opposition.

Edited by JdB

Give yourself a reality check, I wasn't specifically posting back to you JdB. I am posting my thoughts on the EDL, you were not the only one in this thread that mentioned them.

Apart from some economic problems and a few hundred Jihadists here and there, life is pretty good for everyone (it could be much, much worse). Promoting a single agenda party that couldn't run a garage sale, even if it wanted to, is really not wise, particularly if you look at how the majority of it's members behave. The leader of the EDL may say some things you agree with, but that is how they hook people into extremism, isn't it? It's his job to be 'popular' and offer something that on the surface looks pretty good, but, is it workable/possible when you really think about it properly?

When looking at people like the leader of the EDL it's best to take a holistic approach and look at everything he stands for. Most reasonable people will find they disagree with most EDL principles but it's not just that, it's how they push their agenda that offends me the most. The crowd of thugs you see in many city centers every weekend insults my intelligence and I resent the way they take over public areas and curtail the basic freedoms of everyone by doing so. Say they get into power, will they use the same methods with the power of the state behind them? Once they have solved the multicultural/immigration problems what then? Where would it end? Who would the next target be. Execute/deport anyone who lets their dog shit in the park?

Learn from history - people like this never stop at the 1st item on their agenda and everyone that supports them always regrets it in the end. The mainstream politicians seem to have realised their error, give them some time, things are changing anyway. Never mind ideologies, point A is: they can't afford to pay for it anymore.

Edited by Mattar_Tharkari

Who would the next target be. Execute/deport anyone who lets their dog shit in the park?

:D Well that certainly made me laugh.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/10083058/Spy-on-your-neighbours-says-former-MI5-head-Stella-Rimington.html

Dame Stella Rimington invoked the wartime spirit as she said the public had a duty to act as the “eyes and ears†of the security services in combating terrorists.

She made the plea as she warned that MI5 could not be expected to spot every danger and that further attacks were likely unless Britain wanted a “Stasi†state where everyone was monitored.

Well well, how odd, considering its MI5 that knew all about this chap and tried to hire him. Further attacks are likely, how does she know? Well they have the intel I suppose, anything she wants to tell us so we can be the "eyes and ears" on behlaf of MI5 ... as regards the Stasi state not many people really want allot of the security they throw into the mix of late so that's comedy gold.

Im not sure her full position (former MI5) on this and also the Guardian always has its views, interesting read though.

Edited by mrcash2009

Stunning conspiratorial insight as usual mrcash! :jump_clap:

Further terrorist attacks are likely because there have been terrorist incidents for hundreds of years: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunpowder_Plot

Is there any sign of it stopping soon? If so I missed that historic announcement.

The "eyes and ears" thing is simply a statement of civic responsibility, further examples are: reporting burglars breaking into your neighbor's house and shouting a warning to someone who may be about to have an accident.

Worrying news for you here though, it's official!: http://www.bmj.com/content/317/7155/365.2

Edited by Mattar_Tharkari

I was simply referring to the fact that an agency/ex members asking the public to watch out for them or the agency in a situation where its factually known they knew about this person and offered him work (no theory), how can we be any more helpful to an agency who are aware of such people more than us. "Ironic" is the buzz word for this & nothing more than that, perfectly straight forward a point.

Stunning conspiratorial insight as usual mrcash! jump_clap.gif

Worrying news for you here though, it's official!: http://www.bmj.com/content/317/7155/365.2

As regards your continued slants and jibes about mental issues, please stop it, its of no benefit to anyone or the topic(s).

Edited by mrcash2009
typo

Keep it civil gentlemen or this thread will be locked

Thank you

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2334476/Woolwich-murder-MI6-connection-Younger-brother-Michael-Adebolajo-paid-thousands-spy-Middle-East.html

Woolwich murder, the MI6 connection: Younger brother of Michael Adebolajo 'was paid thousands to spy in Middle East'

• Jeremiah Adebolajo, 26, is a university English teacher in Saudi Arabia
  • Allegedly approached by MI6 who pressured him to become a spy
  • Flown business class to five-star hotels and handed cash
  • Sister Blessing says he 'strongly' rejected offers to work for MI6
  • Asked to help 'turn' his brother Michael because of links to terror groups

Plenty of 'Allegedly' used, and mainly posted for ref of the topic post event, take it as you find it of course, it is the daily mail .. but can be viewed elsewhere.

Also the farther of the chap that was shot after struggle with U.S officials with the confession signing has also come forward showing multiple shots and one in the back of the head, its mainstream posted but I wont link as father decided to release post mortem images to back his case (all in most the articles) in regards to such excessive and or "assassination" type injuries (not my words) instead of restraint and no knife used. Again I would link as its usual news outlets but probably best to search that one becuase of the images.

Edited by mrcash2009
typomania

So because the Jihadi friend of one of these animals go out and say that "the govamant wanned him to spy", everbody goes along with it and treats it like the one and only truth?

Its certainly another side to the coin, and if agencies show they are aware of this and these men and payroll links then its vital to be noted regardless of the content or take on Jahadi's or animals or whatever else. As regards "the one and only truth" for everyone as a question ... you make your own mind up, its recent updates so posted it for that.