jblackrupert

Terrorist attack in London - Soldier killed with machete

removed

removed

removed

removed

Edited by Max Power

Jesus Christ...

With all the prevented similar plots that we've been told of, how could we note have seen this coming from miles away? How can we support this appeasement system where Muslim immigrants (if you happen to be an Iraqi Christian escaping certain slaughter though, no luck) are treated like a superior species and allowed to make their way over here, no questions asked? Wanna bet wether or not those knifes were bought with government handouts?

If they want a holy war, let's respond that way. Go old school and execute them by burning them at the stake, and burry them with dead pigs, like they are themselves.

@Scrim

Doesn't look like a whole lot of planning went into this.

Unless these guys were talking about doing this there's not much anyone could do to prevent it.

Absolute morality.

Strikes again.

So word has it there was a 20 minute response time from the police. Take from that what you'd like.

Poor guy.

So word has it there was a 20 minute response time from the police. Take from that what you'd like.

SCO19 that is, it takes time for special response units to be called up same as it is in any other country. British police officers aren't armed so that wouldn't have helped since the perps were reported to have a gun.

SCO19 that is, it takes time for special response units to be called up same as it is in any other country. British police officers aren't armed so that wouldn't have helped since the perps were reported to have a gun.

Exactly my point. I'm glad I live where I live. It's a real shame he wasn't/couldn't have been helped. Nobody deserves that but the ones who did it. Knowing the country, they probably have some really good CCTV footage to help out AFTER the fact though...

At least the animals that did this are gone. << Edit: I've been corrected.

Edited by GRS

At least the animals that did this are gone.

I'm afraid not. They're in hospital being treated for their wounds, one is seriously hurt.

@Scrim

Doesn't look like a whole lot of planning went into this.

Unless these guys were talking about doing this there's not much anyone could do to prevent it.

I know, not blaming the police or anyone. Rather pointing out that this is what has been prevented dozens of times since the war on terror began, but it hasn't been enough to make people aware of the fact that there is a flipping correlation between practically importing Muslims and Muslim extremists doing what they can given half a chance at repaying their debt to us with bombs, murder, terror, intimidation, beheadings, etc.

Hopefully this time people will understand what it's about, and remember this the next time they read about a foiled terror plot in the news, instead of just thinking "Lol @ failed jihadi. Let's read sports, that sounds more interesting and relevant to me".

Also, this and the murder of two police officers not long ago ought to be enough to break the dangerous practice of not arming the police by default. The fact is that they deal with law breakers, criminals, who by their very definition doesn't care what the law says, about stealing, murder, or firearms. And with former Yugoslavia being a day's buss trip away, it's not like it's hard and complicated to get your hands on proper firearms illegally anywhere in Europe. It's safe to say that in the celebrated gun control countries of Europe, like Sweden, it's probably easier and cheaper for a criminal to aquire an AK47 than it is for a law abiding US citizen in any state to get the same weapon, or something rating below that. Welcome to the game of Euro-political circlejerking: As long as we pretend it's not a problem and pat each other on the back, there is no problem, with Muslim extremists or firearms!

Edited by scrim

Oh man, yet another murder.. Perhaps a refugee asylum seeker imported from one of the warzones? To me it sounds like a matter of taking revenge for whatever motives they had. To bad they didn't just kill themselves by personal suïcide.. Why always take innocents down with them.. What is it with these ticking timebombs walking about wishing so bad to leave a bloodstain for a mark? I don't believe were dealing with true Muslims here, I do believe that we're dealing with extremists here. Extremists hiding in the Islamic ideology. But RIP the fallen soldier, my condolances to his friends and family, and let's hope this event doesn't inspire other true crazies to do the same... But I fear the import of Islam's supposedly peaceful nutjobs is far too great already.

Please do not post any links to any depictions of dead bodies, blood soaked streets, or other disgusting or disturbing images. Please do not link to any sites which contain such depictions.

Think that those two attackers got mental and where keen on public/media coverage. People really need to find out why exactly these two attackers switched. Just handing out weapons and perhaps allowing militias to patrol wouldn't do anything good. Guess CCTV can't prevent anything like this and police officers are not waiting on every street + corner 24/7 to gun down anyone who looks suspicious to them. Imo the usage of "terror" and "terrorist" is somehow overused in media + politics....

Oh man' date=' yet another murder.. Perhaps a refugee asylum seeker imported from one of the warzones?[/quote']

Nope, one, possibly both, were born in the UK and are of Nigerian decent. Some reports suggest they converted to Islam recently and may even have a Christian background. What probably occurred here is an old problem in the UK - failure of multiculturalism. Black and Minority Ethnic People, particularly young men who were either born in the UK or moved to the UK while children have a high susceptibility to mental illness. It's a societal problem, they aren't wanted and don't fit in, get isolated and bullied at school etc. Many of these guys are a little bit lost and are looking for somewhere they can fit in. Radical Islam gives them a warm welcome.

There have been a number of street killings over the years resulting from this problem (99% not involving Islam) and it's lead me to oppose immigration not for the usual reasons but because this whole multicultural thing isn't working. People don't really want to mix and when times get difficult like they are now the hate and animosity begins to show. I have an olive Mediterranean skin myself and in my own very white rural area I am beginning to have problems because some people mistake me for a European immigrant farm worker here to steal their jobs and social security. Land of harmony and tolerance it certainly isn't!

Edit: If all in the London standard is true - looks like it is another radicalised convert who started having trouble in school.

Edited by Mattar_Tharkari

Murderers like those shitty braindead idiots(?) make me feel angry. In Germany we will soon be taught again (we get permanently taught) to see all sides of the coin (especially the "we are the evil" side). I honestly don't feel like. If I could, I send german troops for supporting my english friends! Hopefully the guys get some special treatment.

Edited by tortuosit

Well I saw the video of the killer making his "rant" to mobile phone. What struck me was .. ignoring the actual attack, horror and complete non justification for what actually happened (and how disturbingly odd it was with passers by simply walking though and past him, brushing past him, like it was 'just another day in the streets' .. that was odd).

I focused on what he said, now you can actualy take what he said and place it on any view of current wars, switch him to anyone with a view on wars current in the world and attacks on people abroad and so on and was nothing out of the ordinary at a protest speech which is key. Problem is he was so ill informed and hardened by belief that the "eye for an eye" approach was the sickest and stupidest thing he could have ever done on many levels.

Problem now is any backlash/race riot issues, and the ripple effect this may have. Also hes a fool as he hasn't helped either party and in some ways given more ammo to police and government to swarm in off the back of it with law changes and other police powers that effect everyone else (a typical pattern of late). You also then have people who will now see anyone saying anything remotely similar to him as a protest aligning it so some nutjob attack so there's an angle for legit protests.

Then again, you put people side to side, wind up the world and you get an outcome you can capitalise on, interesting what decisions come from this and any backlash community issues.

Unfortunately this ill informed bunch of fools never read anything from Ghandi ..

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Lets remember the victim: Drummer Lee Rigby, 25. Leaves behind a wife (separated) and young son.

s300_20130523rigby01_960x640.jpg

Lieutenant Colonel Jim Taylor MBE, Commanding Officer Second Fusiliers, said:

Drummer Lee Rigby was a dedicated and professional soldier. He was a real character within the Second Fusiliers. Larger than life, he was at the heart of our Corps of Drums. An experienced and talented side drummer and machine gunner, he was a true warrior and served with distinction in Afghanistan, Germany and Cyprus. His ability, talent and personality made him a natural choice to work in the recruiting group. He will be sorely missed by everyone in the Second Fusiliers. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends at this incredibly difficult time. Once a Fusilier, Always a Fusilier.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/drummer-lee-rigby-killed-in-woolwich-incident

Edited by Mattar_Tharkari

Hi all

A quick reminder to all, that nutjobs come in all colours, beliefs and politics:

Anders Breivik took guns to the island of Utøya, where he killed 69 people, mostly children and blew up a bomb in Oslo killing another 8 people.

Nutjobs are just nutjobs, when it comes down to it. Atributing what they say to innocent people who look sound or apear the same, just makes you a party to the the nutjobs actions, aims and goals. I presume everyone saw that these nutjobs want to push your buttons, hense why Anders Breivik and Michael Adebolajo were seeking publicity. I just wish our press and media would stop giving them the publicity for their views.

My Condolences to the family, comrades and friends of Drummer Lee Rigby of the 2nd Battalion the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers. RIP Hero.

Sadly walker

Edited by walker

Atributing what they say to innocent people who look sound or apear the same, just makes you a party to the the nutjobs actions, aims and goals.

Problem is, what his views were (the political and foreign policy aspect and nothing more) you can just about adapt to anyone with such a complaint of things of world views, its those who use this or capitalise on it to shut down people IE "makes you a party to the the nutjobs actions, aims and goals." if you "view" was similar that you have to watch out for (political bandwagon jumping).

Because a point of view and an action taken upon it dont go hand in hand by default. Although I see your point ref labelling.

I also see that they were known to authorities (another case of it) ... more questions to be answered there I would imagine.

I have not come across any confirmation in the various reports but the general view yesterday was that the armed officers responding were not SCO19 (SWAT type response) but 'Trojan', which is a branch set up to get quickly respond to gang violence in London with police that are not so heavily equipped. For this reason it is terrible that it took 20 minutes for armed police to get there.

I have not come across any confirmation in the various reports but the general view yesterday was that the armed officers responding were not SCO19 (SWAT type response) but 'Trojan', which is a branch set up to get quickly respond to gang violence in London with police that are not so heavily equipped. For this reason it is terrible that it took 20 minutes for armed police to get there.

Driving in London, huh? Worst experience! Good thing the silly twits waited for them to turn up and shoot.

For this reason it is terrible that it took 20 minutes for armed police to get there.

Absolutely typical Britain! Knowing the current justice system, the perps will probably be sentenced to 40 hours of community service + write a letter of apology to the victim's family :rolleyes: