Sign in to follow this  
Sneakson

Crouching as fast as running? Also can aim while running but not while jogging d'oh!

Am I crazy or is it annoying that your movement speed is the exact same when standing up or crouching especially when moving at the default running speed?

Most games have you slow down automatically as you crouch which seems pretty natural for pretty much any situation when you would want to crouch.

Another problem that I think is more recent is that when running you can keep your aiming up but when jogging which is actually slower you lower your weapon every damn time you make the slightest movement -- should it be the other way around?

Are there any reports regarding these issues already? If not and people agree that these two things are a bit backwards we could make a report.

You can press S and it will slow down your crouching speed. I think they did that so you can run at full crouch speed and slow down when you need to sneak. It wouldn't make sense having the crouch speed so limited. Same with sprinting.

Wouldn't you naturally move slower when crouched?

Wouldn't you naturally move slower when crouched?

this,

atm jogging is obsolete :p

yeah they totally fucked up the sighted options, I don't know what the shit they're thinking, someone make a report