Sign in to follow this  
Snake Man

Vietnam: The Experience, ArmA 3 Preview

ill do a live stream in a few. waiting on twitch to startup.. nm not going to happen

Edited by Lordprimate

VTE ArmA 3 Preview will have new fixed version soon enough... I just sent Release Candidate 1 to testers ;)

ArmA 3 Vietnam: The Experience Preview 09-04-14 has been released, first post updated.

Special thanks for private testers!

Enjoy.

Congrats on release looking forward to checking it out!! Any plans for a MP event using VTE?

Congrats on release guys. I look very much forward to this mod. I remember I ported patrol ops with the whole vietnam era weapons and vehicles and it was amazing. I could totally see some kind of ALiVE mission type with this mod as well. I can't wait to get home and try this mod out. Thanks a lot guys.

Yay! I hope this updated preview attract new fans, I´m anxious to play with the rest of VTE assets ported to A3 =)

You should ask for help with CUP guys (mainly Alwarren), Snakeman!

cheers!

Why don't you publicly release your mod updates?

Edit: I dun goofed, he did

Edited by Flemdot Jr
i messed up big

Thanks for sending us the updated release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hi,

The vietnamese units have a problem with skin textures: hands and feet textures are mapped in such way that some hair from the selected face texture appears on them. You can check it by going into the virtual arsenal and selecting a vte uniform and changing the face to, for instance "Ximi". You will see your soldier having "black hands" due to this texture error. When you zoom in to the hands you will see that the black effect is indeed some hair for Ximi´s head. Change the face to any other to see how it changes.

Please try to address it in future updates ;-)

Edited by geloxo

Hi,

The vietnamese units have a problem with skin textures: hands and feet textures are mapped in such way that some hair from the selected face texture appears on them. You can check it by going into the virtual arsenal and selecting a vte uniform and changing the face to, for instance "Ximi". You will see your soldier having "black hands" due to this texture error. When you zoom in to the hands you will see that the black effect is indeed some hair for Ximi´s head. Change the face to any other to see how it changes.

Please try to address it in future updates ;-)

I have noticed that the Rice Hats and bed roll/machete also turn completely black in the shadows.

Please tell me this is still being worked on O ARMA GODS PLEASE :)