Sign in to follow this  
antoineflemming

SCO Joint Forces Command [BETA]

AntoineFlemming's

883m.jpg

[bETA]

Version 0.75

Required Addons: AntoineFlemming's NATO Special Operations Command [bETA], Sudden's Russians, majoris' China - People's Liberation Army Infantry [ALPHA], Cunico's Hidden Identity Pack v1

Installation:

-Put the .pbo files in your ArmA3 AddOns folder. The use of mod folders is strongly encouraged.

*NOTE: ALL INCLUDED PBO FILES NEEDED

Here is the BETA version of my SCO Joint Forces Command Addon, which features uniform, vest, and helmet reskins for Iranian, Takistani, Russian, Chinese, and Hezbollah infantry and special forces.

Credits:

-Bohemia Interactive

-Kiory (balaclava)

-majoris

-sudden

-AlexF1

-Cunico

Classnames:

Headgear:

H_Helmet_6b9 - 6b9 Combat Helmet

H_Helmet_IR_Ballistic_HUD - Ballistic Helmet (HUD) - might not be working just yet

H_Helmet_IR_Ballistic_SF - Ballistic Helmet (SF)

H_Helmet_ZSh22_IBH - ZSh-22 IBH

H_Helmet_ZSh22_BLK_IBH - ZSh-22 IBH (Black)

H_Helmet_ZSh23_IBH - ZSh-23 IBH

H_Helmet_ZSh23_BLK_IBH - ZSh-23 IBH (Black)

Vests:

V_TacVest_TK - Takistani Tactical Vest

V_TacVest_MEDVED_GRN - Russian Tactical Vest (Green)

V_TacVest_MEDVED_BLK - Russian Tactical Vest (Black) - not currently working

V_TacVest_CN - PLA Tactical Vest

Uniforms:

U_OI_CombatUniform_tcamo - Takistani Fatigues (Hex)

U_OI_CombatUniform_RU_aridsurpat - Russian Gorka (Arid Surpat 2.0)

U_OI_CombatUniform_RU_wdlsurpat - Russian Gorka (Woodland Surpat 2.0)

U_OI_CombatUniform_CN_Type09 - Chinese Gorka (Type 09 Arid)

U_OI_CombatUniform_hex_camo_mardkhor - Iranian Fatigues (MARDKHOR)

U_OI_Uniform_Hezbollah_Light - Hezbollah Uniform Light

U_OI_Uniform_Hezbollah - Hezbollah Uniform

Changelog:

v0.75

-changed config to make addon BETA-compatible

-changed model for Takistani and Hezbollah uniforms (AlexF1's VDV model)

-changed Russian and Chinese camouflage patterns

-added Russian woodland camouflage pattern

-added Russian and Takistani tactical vests (Raven vest)

-added: Takistani Armed Forces now use Cunico's neck shemaghs

-changed: Takistani Armed Forces and Iranian Mardkhor automatic riflemen now use the Zafir instead of the Mk. 200

-added SCO Joint Forces MRAP (olive drab-painted ZIL Punisher) crewed by SCO Joint Forces Crewmen

Download (MediaFire) [65.07MB]: http://www.mediafire.com/?a5oyp2gs0kioviv

Edited by antoineflemming
v0.75 UPDATE

Downloaded,Loved it! One questiong tough:Where can i find the Arabian Hat And my OPFOR Didn't Change

---------- Post added at 20:28 ---------- Previous post was at 19:21 ----------

Nevermind i found the keffiyah Allahu ackbar! Im a muslim and i love this type of hat's Thank's alot for making all of this you're doing a Great Work!

Very nice work, love it; just a little request, would it be possible to link the required addons rather than just list them? Would have made it easier to find them all.

Otherwise, great to see some new things being added for nonwestern countries as well!

These are awesome, but when I use them the troops only spawn with handguns and say they are out of ammo, anybody know how to fix this?

Yep, that's because it's incompatible with the beta. I'm currently working on a Beta-compatible version. I'll hopefully have it out this week.

Yep, that's because it's incompatible with the beta. I'm currently working on a Beta-compatible version. I'll hopefully have it out this week.

Awesome, thanks! big fan of your work!

So, I am still working on the update, and I am still planning on releasing it by the end of this week (today or tomorrow). However, I've also greatly updated the units, and am working on an Ifrit GMG retexture. But I can't get the hiddenSelections to work. I decided to take a look at the p3d file, and it looks like there's only hiddenSelections on the turret. Either that or there's something wrong with my code. So, once I determine whether or not it's doable, I'll release the update with some images to accompany the release. I will also release an update to the NATO SOC addons also (it's already finished).

AntoineFlemming's

883m.jpg

[bETA]

Version 0.75

Required Addons: AntoineFlemming's NATO Special Operations Command [bETA], Sudden's Russians, majoris' China - People's Liberation Army Infantry [ALPHA], Cunico's Hidden Identity Pack v1

Installation:

-Put the .pbo files in your ArmA3 AddOns folder. The use of mod folders is strongly encouraged.

*NOTE: ALL INCLUDED PBO FILES NEEDED

Here is the BETA version of my SCO Joint Forces Command Addon, which features uniform, vest, and helmet reskins for Iranian, Takistani, Russian, Chinese, and Hezbollah infantry and special forces.

Credits:

-Bohemia Interactive

-Kiory (balaclava)

-majoris

-sudden

-AlexF1

-Cunico

Download (MediaFire) [65.07MB]: http://www.mediafire.com/?a5oyp2gs0kioviv

FIRST POST UPDATED AS WELL

Edited by antoineflemming

Nice ! Thanks ! :bounce3:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

SCO JFC addon, along with my NATO SOC addon, will be bundled together in the Mediterranean Operations package. It's a larger download (~230MB) but it's meant to be bundled with another upcoming addon of mine. This is in preparation for the September 12 Arma III release. At that time you can expect to see NATO Special Operations Command, SCO Joint Forces Command, and Mediterranean Alliance (featuring Cretan, Stratian, and Limnos resistance and defense forces), as well as islands Agios Efstratios and Limnos (authentically renamed versions of Stratis and Altis, only using configs).