Sign in to follow this  
Ranwer135

"Armarizon: Operation Nuke Thunderhead" (Work In Progress)

Armarizon: Operation Nuke Thunderhead

G'day all. I am working on a very special campaign called "Armarizon: Operation Nuke Thunderhead". The campaign will have different sorts of rides, action, adventure and combat. I will be keeping track of this project (or campaign) through Saturday and Sunday. From Monday-Friday, I will be working on it as much as possible. The only sit back is my work, but I will be doing my best to complete this project as much as possible.

<<STORY>>

The campaign will be about a cadet, who will be flying and driving different types of vehicles, as well as fighting on the ground. Untill.....a chrisis has emerged from the city of Zargabad. Apparently rebels hyjacked a C-130 carrying a nuke, and now the United States Air Force must stop them at all costs. The story goes on in different maps such as Zargabad, Chernarus, Utes, Takistan, Seattle, as they are on a man hunt for the nuclear bomb. The operation soon began and was called "Operation Nuke Thunderhead".

Anyway back to the topic, I will be creating demo soon for starters, as well as upcoming updates and pre-shots of the campaign.

Cheers And Good Luck All Out There! ;)

Ranwer

ek0nth.jpg

"Armarizon: Operation Nuke Thunderhead" (DEMO)

==================================

+--------------RELEASED LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/download/yy878sffn06ggo3/Armarizon_(DEMO).zip

"Armarizon: Operation Nuke Thunderhead" (FULL CAMPAIGN)

+--------------NOT YET RELEASED-----------------+

Credit goes to Wiki for starting the request.

WARNING!!! This addon is only for Take On Helicopters: Rearmed due to the map "Seattle"!

Edited by Ranwer
DEMO IS NOW RELEASED!

Also. All members of bistudio are free to give ideas to this campaign. The campaign will be about a world wide hunt like: snow, desert, sea, bush, grassy plains, you name it.

Back to the topic, I had some time taking some shots of the demo i'm making. Hope you all like em: ;)

http://i42.tinypic.com/wspxxl.png (131 kB) 2zqwg9z.jpg5wy2bc.png

[===========================================================]

[The demo is almost created, I just need to find these kind of scripts: ]

[+AI fast rope script (one that doesn't give a player a choice to fast rope). ]

[+A nuclear explosion effect (like the one in Assault Horizon) ]

[+A way to put my own splashscreen on the start of demo. ]

[+A way to put a sandstorm effect at helicopter height (as well as the ground) ]

[===========================================================]

Cheers All. :D

Ranwer

Hello all. The project of my Armarizon

demo has been quite difficult to make, so I wasn't able to finish it

because of my work. However, I have decided to release this unfinished demo

for all members so they can have a go at redisigning the demo.

============

DEMO SETTING

============

The demo will stage in Zargabad as the U.S. send forces to recapture a nuclear

bomb. The player will be flying an AH-64 attack heli to protect "NOMAD" flight and

delta teams.

=================

RULES FOR MODIFYING

=================

There are no rules for editing this demo. Feel free to spice the demo up as much as you like.

I am making my Armarizon project a "community free project". Also, feel free to share your own

missions to this project whenever you like!

WARNING!!! YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME CREDIT FOR THE ORIGINAL WORK I HAVE DONE ON THE DEMO!

LINK IS AT THE FIRST POST -^

So, you've started a Demo, but not completed it, so giving it to the community to finish it for you and............you've not even started the campaign?

Is this correct?

So, you've started a Demo, but not completed it, so giving it to the community to finish it for you and............you've not even started the campaign?

Is this correct?

The project i'm doing is not for me! It is for the public, not myself. Also, this project is for Wiki's request as well. Plus, I am working on the campaign too! Don't forget that I also have work to do for a living. You can't just expect someone to finish off a mission that quick. This is a campaign, which can take months to do.

Apparently with my demo, I did put custom combat music in it to spice it up. But when I tried to upload it on mediafire, it kept on failing. So I took the music out of it and it apparently worked. My internet speed is also slow too, so i'm stuck with it for who knows. I am not having a go at you Kommiekat, this is what is realy happening. :(

I released my demo so anyone can have a go at editing it. This demo and campaign is just not for me, it is for everyone.