Sign in to follow this  
crazydre0628

Unsupported Screen After download

Hello, i recently downloaded Take on Helicopter demo, and after it finished running the setup and what not i started the game up and around 5 seconds after that my screen turned black and a box popped up and it said unsupported, is there a way to fix this or not ? Thank you

Hi welcome to Bis Forums.

If it said unsupported, i would suggest you find out what the requirements for the game is, and make sure

your computer meet them, if the demo dont run then game sure wont either.

I would also like to welcome you to this Forums.

Many possibilities and fun game-play awaits you with this game!

Now another thing that you could try is downloading the demo again just to be sure that there was no corruption of the particular files. Just trying to be optimistic. Also maybe changing the resolution of your screen might help. A key point here is the message that pops out. Does it only state "unsupported"?

Im pretty sure my computer has the requirements

---------- Post added at 19:21 ---------- Previous post was at 19:20 ----------

ty and yea i re downloaded but im still getting the same message. Im starting to think wat u said is right but is there any way to change in the game resoultion from the files u downloaded because in some games i kno there is a way to change it without going into the game i just dont kno how and yes it only says unsupported. Thank you

I see. Now since you have the minimum requirements and since the error report just states unsupported their might be a problem with the drivers of your graphics card. So the question goes have you kept your PC up to date with the latest drivers?

This could be the problem and maybe your PC isn't able to adjust the resolution with what the game requires. Now as for changing the resolution by altering the game'e files I have to knowledge about it but I am more than willing to look into it...

ill check to make sure they are and if u could that'll be really helpful

---------- Post added at 03:39 ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 ----------

i would but i cant find the Take on Helicopter Game in there

Well I have asked around and searched on the internet but I don't seem to find anything particular. There were some programs but they have enough known bugs and issues so as for me not to support them. I wouldn't advise them since they are not safe.

Another thing I would like to report is that certain downloads such as some mission templates which are supposed to help you with TOH editing are dead links for quite some time. No other reports of the demo malfunctioning have occurred but who knows?

I really don't know. Is your computer having problems with just this game? Because in a different case maybe it needs to be defragmented or formatted. If you are interested in realistic helicopter flying accompanied by some military action then this is the game for you and it would be sad not to try it out...:)