Valken: read couple of posts above :rollseyes:

BadBenson has his own plans for A3, ask him ;)

Unfortunately I could not find anything posted by him in relation to this. Seems nobody is doing Alien type stuff, you were pretty much the only one.

Your Aliens were great I just can't think why you wouldn't want to include it in this beautiful thing called Arma3...

Are you just bitter because they work with Steam now? Things are really a lot smoother now and I think most would agree that in just about every way Arma 3 is better than Arma 2... I don't see what the problem is, the work seems already done you just need to give the "ok" and/or port it to Arma3?

Anyways you do great work and it would provide a great alternative to just fighting the same old human type characters IMO.

Having said that I know it is completely your hard work and if you don't wish to explain or bother with it then more power to you.

The fact will remain your contributions to the community are amazing and I hope you continue...

Thanks

Nice Ice :yay:! it's cool to see you get some of my mod again after all that time, i enjoy this

no carwars mod project on arma 3 ? hehe

Wooo Hitcher, I'm so glad to see you back here! I've tried contacting you numerous times. After a short talk with BIS I've decided to add up your work with all credits attached of course. Will you be around in A3? I'm slowly starting to work on maps & colaborate on units with other creators (looking at you Crash ;).

There was a Car wars mod for Arma 2? As in Steve Jackson Games Car Wars??

I have it installed ;) along with OFP =)

I was a Car Wars addict as a kid... didn't know there was a mod for it :p

I wanted to try this with A3 but instead of them showing as aliens its plain old infantry.

Any plans to bring it into A3 since we are still waiting for Visitor4?

I don't know if Bad Benson is still working on this for Arma3, but I decided to try and launch this in Arma3 today.

And it seems that running Alienz with AiA (TP or SA) fixes the above issue : most of the units do appear fine.

I reckon this could be ported for A3 with just a tiny bit of working (I'm already working on a new config for my private usage)! ;)

Bad Benson is working on the Jurassic Arma mod so is busy but I did message him about it. If you make a working config, please share but let him know about it. He may be motivate to push out an update.

I don't know if Bad Benson is still working on this for Arma3, but I decided to try and launch this in Arma3 today.

And it seems that running Alienz with AiA (TP or SA) fixes the above issue : most of the units do appear fine.

I reckon this could be ported for A3 with just a tiny bit of working (I'm already working on a new config for my private usage)! ;)

If you find a way to make it work, please release it!

Did i read somewhere that you are porting this to arma 3 icebreakr ? i hope that is true :)  

V2.0 for Arma3 released with brand new weapons, tanks, flying saucers etc.

Release trailer, a bit of a parody 😉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQjlspQa034

New Screens:

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

Download Steam Workshop:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2052502998 (Standalone)
It is also available in "FAP Units" and new "Fap in the Cup" mod.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I have pinpointed the bug that limited the speed of tanks like CUP T-90s.... all working a-ok now. Updating mod today.

t90_alienz.jpg