Rebumai

Arma 3 Tutorial Request Thread

Hello all! 

I'm really new here to the modding and forum scene. From my understanding and experiences I have found it near impossible to get into modding for Arma if you're new like me. Basically I would like to perhaps have someone to consult on how to start out and be there to ask questions along the way. Eventually I would like to be making my own assets and models so if there is anyone out there that could make a basic tutorial going through that for lets say a vest or helmet that would be a God send for me!  

If any one can help me that would be much appreciated. 

Many Thanks Legonerd. 

Hi Barney,

we are starting a study group on this theme. Do you want to join us and share knowledge (we can help you setting the p drive but we we need a blender expert).

Ciao,

Frank          

I'd also love to join this study group!

As well, I'd like to request a video tutorial on LODs - just a simple one! Be really helpful for modelling beginners like myself.

This has been one of my BIGGEST complaints with this hobby!!!

I'd gladly pay $200 for a Dev DLC with proper Tutorials, Reference

Materials, Official Guides, Printouts, Walkthroughs, 3D Editor, Etc.

Please BIS, take my money!

You're missing out on a huge gold mine for the other half of this hobby.

This would be great for your company and us players/hobbyists BOTH!

Request: Modelling gear such as helmets and vests. I am wanting to learn how to model these to bring more equipment to the game. My biggest issue is learning how to do the lods and the biggest part that confuses me is the config stuff along with the model.cfg and defining everything. I dont understand most of it, but I am willing to learn if someone has a good written tutorial or video tutorial thoroughly explaining from beginning to end. I know it is a lot to ask for.

• Like 1

Hi all.

Me and a few friends are putting up a new Arma 3 RP server, and to just keep this short, i am looking for any known videos or such on how to better understand the creation from making a female character model in Make Human - Blender and then to Arma 3.

I followed a tutorial on Vimeo, but i just end up with a P3D file at 488 kb, and no idea on where to place it or even if this would work towards actually making the female model appear in-game as an option upon creating your character in virtual armory.

I have not seen any video tutorial really from what i have found so far in how this is done, so any help would be much appreiciated.

Best Regards

Grihm

Unit Setup in 3DS Max for exporting .3ds files to be imported into Object Builder.

Units as in grid units for scale?

Object builder uses a 1 grid unit = 1 meter, scale. So set units to meters in Max and model according to that, or remember what units you have Max is set up in, export at 100% scale and then select the scale factor in Object Builder's import window that matches the relative size of your Max units to meters. e.g. if you're using a cm unit grid; set the master scale value to 0.01% in the importer, since 1cm = 0.01m and so on. 1mm = 0.001m, 1in = 0.0254m, 1ft = 0.3048m, 1yd = 0.9144m and so on and so on.

You might be able to apply the scale factor in the exporter menu but personally I've always done it in the importer menu.

Also, I recomend exporting as .fbx instead of .3ds. The .fbx importer in Object Builder has the best results of any of the available formats, so long as you export from your software properly by traingulating the mesh before export (otherwise OB decides which direction to divide your quads and can make a mess of the non-planar faces) and telling the exporter to include smoothing groups in the Geometry menu.

I have been trying for days to work the geometry on some objects I made.  It would help immensely to have a tutorial on how to make a simple cube physical so that you can walk into it rather than go through it. Whenever I try adding geometry it just makes the object disappear in game (even though it still shows up in bulldozer)

A Youtuber called "GameDev Byrnes" is a really good source of information, it does take a week or so for each tutorial to come out, but it's worth the wait. He's also pretty active in the comment section, answering most of the viewers concerns/ questions.

Hello, how would one make custom uniform model work in A3? I've been trying it on my own but no luck, there are alot of tutorials for importing custom stuff but never found anything to do with custom uniforms. Now, I don't mean retexturing existing uniforms but what I mean is how would I import my custom vest or uniform model to arma 3 and make it work and suit the character well and not being somewhere different than where vest or uniform should be? I'd really appreciate help with this, I'm sorry if there is a tutorial for this, so if there is one please link it to me if there's not maybe someone could write one? Thanks!

I'm looking for some good tutorial about texturing in Object Builder, creating glass etc. I've found some really old tutorials on OFP, but there is not enough informations. Only for simple cube which is not enouch for bigger objects in my opinion.

I'm looking for some good tutorial about texturing in Object Builder, creating glass etc. I've found some really old tutorials on OFP, but there is not enough informations. Only for simple cube which is not enouch for bigger objects in my opinion.

1. o2 /ob is not a texturing software, so you won't find such a tutorial for a reason

2. a simple cube is enough to provide the basics, especially for people who can use wiki and have some asset creation experience in the first place

• Like 1

Is there not a clear tutorial on creating a real simple object in 3DS Max and the steps taken to bring it into Arma?  I'm completely lost.. and everything here seems to be years old and simply explaining how to use O2 and/or complex things like animations and vehicles etc. etc.

i skipped through your last twich video...you cannot really expect someone to hold your hand, and 1h of dicking about is not going to help you out. If you expect to be able to create anything without putting the work, maybe is better to just forget about it...

Any good / tutorials of modding from the start? Im a noob dont know shit about how to model but want to learn! Know some stuff about arma but thats it!

On 1/22/2017 at 2:37 AM, viper2511 said:

Try these: GameDev Byrne

Byrne's videos really make you understand the basics of the modeling for Arma, great tutorial. He doesn't get into the config scripting thou. 

• Like 1

anybody can help me to how create an army 

units(soldiers),uniforms,flags

to start create mod

and their military vehicles (tanks,what like bmp's)

i want an video tutorials to know how create a complete army and how insert it into the game make bluefor or opfor or independent 

thanks  

On 10/24/2016 at 10:35 AM, PuFu said:

i skipped through your last twich video...you cannot really expect someone to hold your hand, and 1h of dicking about is not going to help you out. If you expect to be able to create anything without putting the work, maybe is better to just forget about it...

Just leaving someone in the dust eh? Nice...

So, is there a definitive 3ds max to Arma 3 guide? I would like to know this, as I do not use blender.

I have everything set up, the only issue is blender has this "File - Export - P3D" is there not something like this for 3DS max? Been searching hours for this as it would drastically improve and help with workflow. There is one but you said it was deprecated and there was no need for a plugin? Then how do you do it? What makes it that much easier that there is no need?

This was unanswered. Just sent to a dead end.

Also unanswered.

On 1/10/2017 at 1:24 PM, Mike Ten Cate said:

Any good / tutorials of modding from the start? Im a noob dont know shit about how to model but want to learn! Know some stuff about arma but thats it!

And not answered as well.

3 hours ago, コーリー ちょうネクタイ レイ said:

Just leaving someone in the dust eh? Nice...

1. the web is full of tutorial for game asset creation for whatever software you choose to use, be it max, maya, modo, blender etc google is your friend

2. there is an entire custom wikipedia page full of information about how to setup you 3d models

3. there are samples released together with the tools for A3, and also there is the entire library for A2 made public so you can study these and see how things are set-up. all that info is public and readily available

4. is it up to each individual if they wanna make tutorials or not. I for one choose to spend my time modding rather than making tuts...

So, is there a definitive 3ds max to Arma 3 guide? I would like to know this, as I do not use blender.

there isn't one afaik. i use 3ds max as my primary modelling software package for well over a decade, so yeah...

I have everything set up, the only issue is blender has this "File - Export - P3D" is there not something like this for 3DS max? Been searching hours for this as it would drastically improve and help with workflow. There is one but you said it was deprecated and there was no need for a plugin? Then how do you do it? What makes it that much easier that there is no need?

There isn't a single button click - make p3d for max, no (or not anymore anyways).

That said, what most of us do is export each individual lod separately from max and import these individually in O2.

2 minutes ago, PuFu said:

1. the web is full of tutorial for game asset creation for whatever software you choose to use, be it max, maya, modo, blender etc google is your friend

2. there is an entire custom wikipedia page full of information about how to setup you 3d models

3. there are samples released together with the tools for A3, and also there is the entire library for A2 made public so you can study these and see how things are set-up. all that info is public and readily available

4. is it up to each individual if they wanna make tutorials or not. I for one choose to spend my time modding rather than making tuts...

there isn't one afaik. i use 3ds max as my primary modelling software package for well over a decade, so yeah...

There isn't a single button click - make p3d for max, no (or not anymore anyways).

That said, what most of us do is export each individual lod separately from max and import these individually in O2.

^ That last line right there, explain that please?

You just said export each separately from max. Export as what?

Thanks

10 minutes ago, コーリー ちょうネクタイ レイ said:

^ That last line right there, explain that please?

You just said export each separately from max. Export as what?

Thanks

i personally export it as .fbx or as .bitxt file format, depending on what i am personally working on (if it requires more than a single UV set - structures need a minimum of 2 - i use .bitxt script exporter. same for stuff that requires vertices weights to be kept). I know others that export only as .3ds or .obj files, which i actually tend to stay away from as much as possible

• Like 1

.3ds works fine, only thing is that your names get deprecated if longer than 8chars. Obj can cause issues with normals.

Hello,

I am trying to animate this walker here: 

In the video i have it as car_F config and it moves but i cannot get the legs to move. The .rtm files work fine in OB but do not work in the game. I suspect something is wrong with the config or model.cfg. Any help is appreciated. Thank you. 

Model CFG:

class CfgSkeletons
{
    class Skeleton
    {
        isDiscrete=0;
        skeletonInherit="";
        SkeletonBones[]={"drivesection", "", "body", "drivesection", "hip", "body", "zbran", "body", "shoulder.l", "drivesection", "shoulder.r", "drivesection", "hip.l", "drivesection", "hip.r", "drivesection", "flywheel.l", "", "flywheel.r", "", "flywheel2.l", "", "flywheel2.r", "", "arm.l", "shoulder.l", "arm.r", "shoulder.r", "thigh.l", "hip.l", "thigh.r", "hip.r", "forearm.l", "shoulder.l", "forearm.r", "shoulder.l", "shin.l", "thigh.l", "shin.r", "thigh.r", "hand.l", "forearm.l", "hand.r", "forearm.r", "foot.l", "shin.l", "foot.r", "shin.r", "handyaw.l", "hand.l", "handyaw.r", "hand.r", "footyaw.l", "foot.l", "footyaw.r", "foot.r",    "pistona1.l", "", "pistona2.l", "", "pistona1.r", "", "pistona2.r", "", "pistonb1.l", "", "pistonb2.l", "", "pistonb1.r", "", "pistonb2.r", "",     "reardrive", "", "finger1b.l", "hand.l", "finger2b.l", "hand.l", "finger3b.l", "hand.l", "finger4b.l", "hand.l", "finger1b.r", "hand.r", "finger2b.r", "hand.r", "finger3b.r", "hand.r", "finger4b.r", "hand.r", "toe1b.r", "foot.r", "toe2b.r", "foot.r", "toe3b.r", "foot.r", "toe4b.r", "foot.r",    "toe1b.l", "foot.l", "toe2b.l", "foot.l", "toe3b.l", "foot.l", "toe4b.l","foot.l"};
    };
};
class CfgModels
{
    class ATAT
    {
        htMin=0;
        htMax=0;
        afMax=0;
        mfMax=0;
        mFact=0;
        tBody=0;
        skeletonName="Skeleton";
        sectionsInherit="";
        sections[]={drivesection", "", "body", "drivesection", "hip", "body", "zbran", "body", "shoulder.l", "drivesection", "shoulder.r", "drivesection", "hip.l", "drivesection", "hip.r", "drivesection", "flywheel.l", "", "flywheel.r", "", "flywheel2.l", "", "flywheel2.r", "", "arm.l", "shoulder.l", "arm.r", "shoulder.r", "thigh.l", "hip.l", "thigh.r", "hip.r", "forearm.l", "shoulder.l", "forearm.r", "shoulder.l", "shin.l", "thigh.l", "shin.r", "thigh.r", "hand.l", "forearm.l", "hand.r", "forearm.r", "foot.l", "shin.l", "foot.r", "shin.r", "handyaw.l", "hand.l", "handyaw.r", "hand.r", "footyaw.l", "foot.l", "footyaw.r", "foot.r",    "pistona1.l", "", "pistona2.l", "", "pistona1.r", "", "pistona2.r", "", "pistonb1.l", "", "pistonb2.l", "", "pistonb1.r", "", "pistonb2.r", "",     "reardrive", "", "finger1b.l", "hand.l", "finger2b.l", "hand.l", "finger3b.l", "hand.l", "finger4b.l", "hand.l", "finger1b.r", "hand.r", "finger2b.r", "hand.r", "finger3b.r", "hand.r", "finger4b.r", "hand.r", "toe1b.r", "foot.r", "toe2b.r", "foot.r", "toe3b.r", "foot.r", "toe4b.r", "foot.r",    "toe1b.l", "foot.l", "toe2b.l", "foot.l", "toe3b.l", "foot.l", "toe4b.l","foot.l"};
/*<potential axis>
drivesection
body
drivesection
hip
body
zbran
body
shoulder.l
drivesection
shoulder.r
drivesection
hip.l
drivesection
hip.r
drivesection
flywheel.l
flywheel.r
flywheel2.l
flywheel2.r
arm.l
shoulder.l
arm.r
shoulder.r    
thigh.l
hip.l                
thigh.r
hip.r    
forearm.l
shoulder.l
forearm.r
shoulder.l
shin.l
thigh.l            
shin.r
thigh.r
hand.l
forearm.l
hand.r
forearm.r
foot.l
shin.l            
foot.r
shin.r
handyaw.l
hand.l
handyaw.r
hand.r
footyaw.l
foot.l    
footyaw.r
foot.r
pistona1.l
pistona2.l
pistona1.r
pistona2.r
pistonb1.l
pistonb2.l
pistonb1.r
pistonb2.r
reardrive
finger1b.l
hand.l
finger2b.l
hand.l
finger3b.l
hand.l
finger4b.l
hand.l
finger1b.r
hand.r
finger2b.r
hand.r
finger3b.r
hand.r
finger4b.r
hand.r
toe1b.r
foot.r
toe2b.r
foot.r
toe3b.r
foot.r
toe4b.r
foot.r
toe1b.l
foot.l
toe2b.l
foot.l
toe3b.l
foot.l
toe4b.l
foot
</potential axis>*/
        class Animations
        {
            class drivesection
            {
                type="rotationx";
                source="cyclicForward";
                selection="drivesection";
                sourceAddress="clamp";
                minPhase=-1;
                maxPhase=1;
                minValue=-1;
                maxValue=1;
                memory=0;
                angle0=0.1;
                angle1=-0.1;
            };
            class shoulder.l
            {
                type="rotationx";
                source="cyclicForward";
                selection="shoulder.l";
                sourceAddress="clamp";
                minPhase=-1;
                maxPhase=1;
                minValue=-1;
                maxValue=1;
                memory=0;
                angle0=0.05;
                angle1=-0.05;
            };
            class shoulder.r
            {
                type="rotationx";
                source="cyclicForward";
                selection="shoulder.r";
                sourceAddress="clamp";
                minPhase=-1;
                maxPhase=1;
                minValue=-1;
                maxValue=1;
                memory=0;
                angle0=0.1;
                angle1=-0.1;
            };
            class hip.l
            {
                type="rotationx";
                source="cyclicForward";
                selection="hip.l";
                sourceAddress="clamp";
                minPhase=-1;
                maxPhase=1;
                minValue=-1;
                maxValue=1;
                memory=0;
                angle0=0.05;
                angle1=-0.05;
            };
            class EngineR
            {
                type="rotationz";
                source="cyclicAside";
                selection="enginer";
                sourceAddress="clamp";
                minPhase=-1;
                maxPhase=1;
                minValue=-1;
                maxValue=1;
                memory=0;
                angle0=0.499164;
                angle1=-0.499164;
            };
            class EngineL
            {
                type="rotationz";
                source="cyclicAside";
                selection="enginel";
                sourceAddress="clamp";
                minPhase=-1;
                maxPhase=1;
                minValue=-1;
                maxValue=1;
                memory=0;
                angle0=0.499164;
                angle1=-0.499164;
            };
            class LeftLeg
            {
                type="rotationx";
                source="gmeterz";
                selection="leftleg";
                sourceAddress="clamp";
                minPhase=-1;
                maxPhase=1;
                minValue=-1;
                maxValue=1;
                memory=0;
                angle0=0.699164;
                angle1=-0.499164;
            };
            class RightLeg
            {
                type="rotationx";
                source="gmeterz";
                selection="rightleg";
                sourceAddress="clamp";
                minPhase=-1;
                maxPhase=1;
                minValue=-1;
                maxValue=1;
                memory=0;
                angle0=0.699164;
                angle1=-0.499164;
            };
            class LeftLegX
            {
                type="rotationz";
                source="gmeterx";
                selection="leftleg";
                sourceAddress="clamp";
                minPhase=-1;
                maxPhase=1;
                minValue=-1;
                maxValue=1;
                memory=0;
                angle0=0.499164;
                angle1=-0.499164;
            };
            class RightLegX
            {
                type="rotationz";
                source="gmeterx";
                selection="rightleg";
                sourceAddress="clamp";
                minPhase=-1;
                maxPhase=1;
                minValue=-1;
                maxValue=1;
                memory=0;
                angle0=0.499164;
                angle1=-0.499164;
            };
        };//Animations
    };//modelclass
};//CfgModels

Config:

class CfgPatches
{
    class ATAT
    {
        units[] = {ATAT};
        weapons[] = {};
        requiredVersion = 0.1;
        requiredAddons[] = {"A3_Soft_F","A3_Data_F","A3_UI_F","A3_Anims_F","A3_Anims_F_Config_Sdr"};
    };
};
class CfgVehicleClasses
{
    class AT_AT
    {
        displayName = "ATAT";
        priority = 1;
    };
};
class CfgVehicles
{
    class Car;
    class Car_F: Car
    {
        class HitPoints
        {
            class HitLFWheel;
            class HitLF2Wheel;
            class HitRFWheel;
            class HitRF2Wheel;
            class HitBody;
            class HitGlass1;
            class HitGlass2;
            class HitGlass3;
            class HitGlass4;
        };
    };
    class ATAT_Base_F: Car_F
    {
        scope = 2;
        displayName = "AT-AT";
        model = "AT_AT\ATAT.p3d";
        moves = "CfgMoves_ATAT_F";
        vehicleClass = "AT_AT";
        side = 0;
        enableGPS = 1;
        LockDetectionSystem = 0;
        incomingMissileDetectionSystem = 0;
        irScanRangeMax = 0;
        weapons[] = {};
        extCameraPosition[] = {0,1,-3.5};
        unitInfoType = "UnitInfoSoldier";
        hideUnitInfo = 1;
        commanderCanSee = 2;
        gunnerCanSee = 2;
        driverCanSee = 2;
        containerClass = "Supply0";
        transportMaxMagazines = 0;
        transportMaxWeapons = 0;
        maximumLoad = 0;
    };    
};
class CfgMovesBasic
{
    access = 1;
    skeletonName = "";
    collisionVertexPattern[] = {"1a","2a","3a","4a","5a","6a","7a","8a","9a","10a","11a","12a","13a","14a","15a","16a","17a","18a","19a","20a","21a","22a","23a","24a","25a","26a","27a","28a","29a","30a","31a","32a","33a","34a","1c","2c","3c","4c","5c","6c","7c","8c"};
    collisionGeomCompPattern[] = {1,3};
    class Default
    {
        GetOutPara = "";
        weaponLowered = 0;
        canBlendStep = 0;
        idle = "idleDefault";
        access = 3;
        actions = "NoActions";
        file = "";
        looped = 1;
        speed = 0.5;
        disableWeapons = 0;
        enableOptics = 0;
        disableWeaponsLong = 0;
        showWeaponAim = 1;
        enableMissile = 0;
        enableBinocular = 0;
        showItemInHand = 0;
        showItemInRightHand = 0;
        showHandGun = 0;
        onLandBeg = 0;
        onLandEnd = 0;
        onLadder = 0;
        canPullTrigger = 1;
        canReload = 1;
        duty = -0.5;
        visibleSize = 0.75012;
        aimPrecision = 1;
        camShakeFire = 1;
        relSpeedMin = 1;
        relSpeedMax = 1;
        soundEnabled = 1;
        soundOverride = "";
        soundEdge[] = {0.5,1};
        terminal = 0;
        ragdoll = 0;
        limitGunMovement = 1;
        variantsPlayer[] = {};
        variantsAI[] = {""};
        equivalentTo = "";
        connectAs = "";
        variantAfter[] = {5,10,20};
        connectFrom[] = {};
        connectTo[] = {};
        interpolateWith[] = {};
        interpolateTo[] = {};
        interpolateFrom[] = {};
        ignoreMinPlayTime[] = {"Unconscious"};
        aiming = "aimingDefault";
        aimingBody = "aimingUpDefault";
        leaning = "leaningDefault";
        legs = "legsDefault";
        head = "headDefault";
        leaningFactorBeg = 0;
        leaningFactorEnd = 0;
        leaningFactorZeroPoint = -1;
        interpolationSpeed = 6;
        interpolationRestart = 0;
        enableDirectControl = 1;
        headBobMode = 0;
        headBobStrength = 0;
        collisionShape = "A3\anims_f\Data\Geom\Sdr\Perc_Wrfl.p3d";
        hasCollShapeSafe = 0;
        collisionShapeSafe = "";
        boundingSphere = 1.0;
        enableAutoActions = 0;
        leftHandIKEnd = 0;
        leftHandIKBeg = 0;
        rightHandIKBeg = 0;
        rightHandIKEnd = 0;
        leftHandIKCurve[] = {};
        rightHandIKCurve[] = {};
        weaponIK = 0;
        preload = 0;
        Walkcycles = 1;
        forceAim = 0;
        adjstance = "m";
    };
    class HealBase: Default
    {
        disableWeapons = 1;
        disableWeaponsLong = 1;
        showWeaponAim = 0;
        canPullTrigger = 0;
        duty = 0.2;
        limitGunMovement = 0;
        aiming = "empty";
        aimingBody = "empty";
        actions = "HealActionBase";
        looped = 0;
    };
    class HealBaseRfl: HealBase{};
    class StandBase: Default
    {
        disableWeapons = 1;
        leaningFactorBeg = 1;
        leaningFactorEnd = 1;
        headBobMode = 2;
        headBobStrength = 0.20398;
    };
    class DefaultDie: Default
    {
        aiming = "aimingNo";
        aimingBody = "aimingNo";
        legs = "legsNo";
        head = "headNo";
        disableWeapons = 1;
        interpolationRestart = 1;
        soundEdge[] = {0.45};
        boundingSphere = 1.5;
        enableDirectControl = 0;
        showWeaponAim = 0;
        canPullTrigger = 0;
        headBobMode = 1;
        headBobStrength = -1;
    };
    class ManActions
    {
        RaptorBiteGesture1 = "";
        RaptorBiteGesture2 = "";
        RaptorBiteGesture3 = "";
        RaptorHitGesture1 = "";
        RaptorHitGesture2 = "";
        RaptorHitGesture3 = "";
        RaptorHitGesture4 = "";
        RaptorMenschUmfall = "RaptorMenschUmfall";
        RaptorMenschZappeln = "RaptorMenschZappeln";
        RaptorMenschAufstehen = "RaptorMenschAufstehen";
        RaptorMenschKill = "RaptorMenschKill";
        AdjustF = "";
        AdjustB = "";
        AdjustL = "";
        AdjustR = "";
        AdjustLF = "";
        AdjustLB = "";
        AdjustRB = "";
        AdjustRF = "";
        dooraction = "amovpercmwlksnonwnondf";
        GestureLegPush = "";
        agonyStart = "AinjPpneMstpSnonWnonDnon";
        agonyStop = "AmovPpneMstpSnonWnonDnon";
        medicStop = "AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medicEnd";
        medicStart = "AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic0S";
        medicStartUp = "AinvPknlMstpSnonWrflDnon_medicUp0S";
        medicStartRightSide = "AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic0S";
        GestureAgonyCargo = "";
        grabCarry = "Helper_SwitchToCarryRfl";
        grabCarried = "AinjPfalMstpSnonWnonDnon_carried_still";
        grabDrag = "AmovPercMstpSlowWrflDnon_AcinPknlMwlkSlowWrflDb_2";
        grabDragged = "AcinPknlMwlkSlowWrflDb_still";
        carriedStill = "AinjPfalMstpSnonWrflDnon_carried_still";
        released = "";
        releasedBad = "";
        Stop = "";
        StopRelaxed = "";
        TurnL = "";
        TurnR = "";
        TurnLRelaxed = "";
        TurnRRelaxed = "";
        ReloadMagazine = "";
        reloadGM6 = "";
        ReloadMGun = "";
        ReloadRPG = "ReloadRPG";
        ReloadMortar = "";
        ThrowPrepare = "";
        ThrowGrenade = "";
        WalkF = "";
        WalkLF = "";
        WalkRF = "";
        WalkL = "";
        WalkR = "";
        WalkLB = "";
        WalkRB = "";
        WalkB = "";
        PlayerWalkF = "";
        PlayerWalkLF = "";
        PlayerWalkRF = "";
        PlayerWalkL = "";
        PlayerWalkR = "";
        PlayerWalkLB = "";
        PlayerWalkRB = "";
        PlayerWalkB = "";
        SlowF = "";
        SlowLF = "";
        SlowRF = "";
        SlowL = "";
        SlowR = "";
        SlowLB = "";
        SlowRB = "";
        SlowB = "";
        PlayerSlowF = "";
        PlayerSlowLF = "";
        PlayerSlowRF = "";
        PlayerSlowL = "";
        PlayerSlowR = "";
        PlayerSlowLB = "";
        PlayerSlowRB = "";
        PlayerSlowB = "";
        FastF = "";
        FastLF = "";
        FastRF = "";
        FastL = "";
        FastR = "";
        FastLB = "";
        FastRB = "";
        FastB = "";
        TactF = "";
        TactLF = "";
        TactRF = "";
        TactL = "";
        TactR = "";
        TactLB = "";
        TactRB = "";
        TactB = "";
        PlayerTactF = "";
        PlayerTactLF = "";
        PlayerTactRF = "";
        PlayerTactL = "";
        PlayerTactR = "";
        PlayerTactLB = "";
        PlayerTactRB = "";
        PlayerTactB = "";
        EvasiveLeft = "";
        EvasiveRight = "";
        startSwim = "";
        surfaceSwim = "";
        bottomSwim = "";
        StopSwim = "";
        startDive = "AdvePercMrunSnonWnonDf";
        SurfaceDive = "AsdvPercMrunSnonWnonDf";
        BottomDive = "AbdvPercMrunSnonWnonDf";
        StopDive = "";
        Down = "";
        Up = "";
        PlayerStand = "";
        PlayerCrouch = "";
        PlayerProne = "";
        Lying = "";
        Stand = "";
        Combat = "";
        Crouch = "";
        CanNotMove = "";
        Civil = "";
        CivilLying = "";
        FireNotPossible = "";
        Die = "Unconscious";
        Unconscious = "Unconscious";
        WeaponOn = "";
        WeaponOff = "";
        Default = "";
        JumpOff = "";
        StrokeFist = "";
        StrokeGun = "";
        SitDown = "";
        Salute = "";
        saluteOff = "";
        GetOver = "";
        Diary = "";
        Surrender = "";
        Gear = "";
        BinocOn = "";
        BinocOff = "";
        PutDown = "";
        PutDownEnd = "";
        Medic = "";
        MedicOther = "";
        Treated = "";
        LadderOnDown = "";
        LadderOnUp = "";
        LadderOff = "";
        LadderOffTop = "";
        LadderOffBottom = "";
        GetInLow = "";
        GetInMedium = "";
        GetInHigh = "";
        GetInSDV = "";
        GetInHeli_Attack_01Pilot = "";
        GetInHeli_Attack_01Gunner = "";
        GetInHelicopterCargo = "";
        GetInMRAP_01 = "";
        GetInMRAP_01_cargo = "";
        GetOutMRAP_01 = "";
        GetOutMRAP_01_cargo = "";
        GetOutHelicopterCargo = "";
        GetOutLow = "";
        GetOutMedium = "";
        GetOutHigh = "";
        GetOutHighZamak = "";
        GetOutHighHemtt = "";
        GetOutSDV = "";
        GetOutHeli_Attack_01Pilot = "";
        GetOutHeli_Attack_01Gunner = "";
        TakeFlag = "";
        HandGunOn = "";
        gestureAttack = "";
        gestureGo = "";
        gestureGoB = "";
        gestureFreeze = "";
        gesturePoint = "";
        gestureCeaseFire = "";
        gestureCover = "";
        gestureUp = "";
        gestureNo = "";
        gestureYes = "";
        gestureFollow = "";
        gestureAdvance = "";
        gestureHi = "";
        gestureHiB = "";
        gestureHiC = "";
        gestureNod = "";
        GestureSpasm0 = "";
        GestureSpasm1 = "";
        GestureSpasm2 = "";
        GestureSpasm3 = "";
        GestureSpasm4 = "";
        GestureSpasm5 = "";
        GestureSpasm6 = "";
        GestureSpasm0weak = "";
        GestureSpasm1weak = "";
        GestureSpasm2weak = "";
        GestureSpasm3weak = "";
        GestureSpasm4weak = "";
        GestureSpasm5weak = "";
        GestureSpasm6weak = "";
        GestureReloadMX = "";
        GestureReloadMXCompact = "";
        GestureReloadMXSniper = "";
        GestureReloadMk20 = "";
        GestureReloadTRG = "";
        GestureReloadTRGUGL = "";
        GestureReloadKatiba = "";
        GestureReloadM200 = "";
        GestureReloadLRR = "";
        GestureReloadEBR = "";
        GestureReloadM4SSAS = "";
        GestureReloadSMG_02 = "";
        GestureReloadSMG_03 = "";
        GestureReloadPistol = "";
        GestureReloadPistolHeavy02 = "";
        GestureReloadFlaregun = "";
        GestureReloadSMG_01 = "";
        GestureReloadSDAR = "";
        GestureReloadDMR = "";
        MountOptic = "";
        DismountOptic = "";
        MountSide = "";
        DismountSide = "";
        GestureMountMuzzle = "";
        GestureDismountMuzzle = "";
        healedStart = "";
        healedStop = "";
        TestDriver = "BasicDriver";
        TestDriverOut = "BasicDriverOut";
        TestGunner = "BasicSittingGunner";
        Relax = "";
        swimUp = "";
        swimDown = "";
        StartFreefall = "";
        PrimaryWeapon = "";
        SecondaryWeapon = "";
        Binoculars = "";
    };
    class Actions
    {
        class NoActions: ManActions
        {
            RaptorBiteGesture1[] = {"RaptorBiteGesture1","Gesture"};
            RaptorBiteGesture2[] = {"RaptorBiteGesture2","Gesture"};
            RaptorBiteGesture3[] = {"RaptorBiteGesture3","Gesture"};
            RaptorHitGesture1[] = {"RaptorHitGesture1","Gesture"};
            RaptorHitGesture2[] = {"RaptorHitGesture2","Gesture"};
            RaptorHitGesture3[] = {"RaptorHitGesture3","Gesture"};
            RaptorHitGesture4[] = {"RaptorHitGesture4","Gesture"};
            turnSpeed = 5;
            limitFast = 5.5;
            useFastMove = 0;
            stance = "ManStanceUndefined";
            upDegree = 0;
        };

class DeadActions: NoActions
        {
            upDegree = "ManPosDead";
            stance = "ManStanceProne";
            LadderOnDown = "";
            LadderOnUp = "";
            TestDriver = "";
            TestDriverOut = "";
            TestGunner = "";
            Die = "DeadState";
        };
    };
    class Interpolations{};
    transitionsInterpolated[] = {};
    transitionsSimple[] = {};
    transitionsDisabled[] = {};
    class BlendAnims
    {
        aimingDefault[] = {};
        untiltWeaponDefault[] = {};
        legsDefault[] = {};
        headDefault[] = {};
        aimingNo[] = {};
        legsNo[] = {};
        headNo[] = {};
        aimingUpDefault[] = {};
    };
};
class CfgMoves_ATAT_F: CfgMovesBasic
{
    access = 1;
    enableDirectControl = 0;
    skeletonName = "ATAT_ManSkeleton";
    gestures = "CfgGestures_ATAT_F";
    collisionVertexPattern[] = {"1a","2a","3a","4a","5a","6a","7a","8a","9a","10a","11a","12a","13a","14a","15a","16a","17a","18a","19a","20a","21a","22a","23a","24a","25a","26a","27a","28a","29a","30a","31a","32a","33a","34a","1c","2c","3c","4c","5c","6c","7c","8c"};
    collisionGeomCompPattern[] = {1};
    class Default: Default
    {
        access = 3;
        actions = "NoActions";
        adjstance = "m";
        aimingBody = "aimingUpDefault";
        aimPrecision = 1;
        boundingSphere = 1;
        camShakeFire = 1;
        canBlendStep = 0;
        canPullTrigger = 1;
        canReload = 1;
        collisionShapeSafe = "";
        connectAs = "";
        connectFrom[] = {};
        connectTo[] = {};
        disableWeapons = 0;
        disableWeaponsLong = 0;
        duty = -0.5;
        enableAutoActions = 0;
        enableBinocular = 0;
        enableDirectControl = 1;
        enableMissile = 0;
        enableOptics = 0;
        equivalentTo = "";
        file = "";
        forceAim = 0;
        GetOutPara = "";
        hasCollShapeSafe = 0;
        head = "headDefault";
        headBobMode = 0;
        headBobStrength = 0;
        idle = "idleDefault";
        ignoreMinPlayTime[] = {"Unconscious","ATAT_Die"};
        interpolateFrom[] = {};
        interpolateTo[] = {};
        interpolateWith[] = {};
        interpolationRestart = 0;
        interpolationSpeed = 6;
        leaning = "leaningDefault";
        leaningFactorBeg = 0;
        leaningFactorEnd = 0;
        leaningFactorZeroPoint = -1;
        leftHandIKBeg = 0;
        leftHandIKCurve[] = {};
        leftHandIKEnd = 0;
        legs = "legsDefault";
        limitGunMovement = 1;
        looped = 1;
        minPlayTime = 0;
        onLadder = 0;
        onLandBeg = 0;
        onLandEnd = 0;
        preload = 0;
        ragdoll = 0;
        relSpeedMax = 1;
        relSpeedMin = 1;
        rightHandIKBeg = 0;
        rightHandIKCurve[] = {};
        rightHandIKEnd = 0;
        showHandGun = 0;
        showItemInHand = 0;
        showItemInRightHand = 0;
        showWeaponAim = 1;
        soundEdge[] = {0.5,1};
        soundEnabled = 1;
        soundOverride = "";
        speed = 0.5;
        stamina = 1;
        static = 0;
        terminal = 0;
        useIdles = 1;
        variantAfter[] = {5,10,20};
        variantsAI[] = {""};
        variantsPlayer[] = {};
        visibleSize = 0.6;
        Walkcycles = 1;
        weaponIK = 0;
        weaponLowered = 0;
        weaponObstructed = 0;
        collisionShape = "";
    };
    class StandBase: Default
    {
        disableWeapons = 1;
        leaningFactorBeg = 1;
        leaningFactorEnd = 1;
    };
    class DefaultDie: Default
    {
        aiming = "aimingNo";
        legs = "legsNo";
        head = "headNo";
        disableWeapons = 1;
        interpolationRestart = 1;
        soundOverride = "fallbody";
        soundEdge1 = 0.45;
        soundEdge2 = 0.45;
    };
    class States
    {
        class ATAT_Stop: StandBase
        {
            enableDirectControl = 1;
            actions = "ATAT_actions";
            duty = -1;
            //file = "ATATs\anim\raptor\Raptor_basicIdle";
            file = "AT_AT\Anm\AtAtStnd.rtm";
            showWeaponAim = 0;
            disableWeapons = 1;
            disableWeaponsLong = 1;
            variantsAI[] = {"ATAT_Stop",0.5,"ATAT_Idle",0.5};
            variantsPlayer[] = {};
            variantAfter[] = {3,6,9};
            speed = 1e+010;
            relSpeedMin = 0.7;
            relSpeedMax = 1.1;
            looped = 1;
            soundEnabled = 0;
            connectTo[] = {"ATAT_Walk",0.02,"ATAT_Run",0.02,"","ATAT_Sprint",0.02,"ATAT_Stop",0.02};
            interpolateTo[] = {"ATAT_JumpAttack",0.02,"ATAT_JumpAttackEat",0.02,"ATAT_JumpAttackEatDEATH",0.02,"ATAT_JumpAttackEatKILL",0.02,"ATAT_Stop",0.02,"ATAT_Idle",0.02,"ATAT_Walk",0.02,"ATAT_Sprint",0.02,"ATAT_Die",0.02,"Unconscious",0.02};
            interpolateFrom[] = {"ATAT_JumpAttack",0.02,"ATAT_JumpAttackEat",0.02,"ATAT_JumpAttackEatDEATH",0.02,"ATAT_JumpAttackEatKILL",0.02,"ATAT_Stop",0.02,"ATAT_Idle",0.02,"ATAT_Walk",0.02,"ATAT_Sprint",0.02,"ATAT_Die",0.02,"Unconscious",0.02};
            enableBinocular = 1;
            leftHandIKBeg = 1;
            leftHandIKEnd = 1;
            rightHandIKBeg = 1;
            rightHandIKEnd = 1;
            interpolationSpeed = 1;
            preload = 1;
        };

class ATAT_Relax: StandBase
        {
            enableDirectControl = 1;
            duty = -1;
            //file = "ATATs\anim\raptor\Raptor_basicIdle";
            file = "AT_AT\Anm\AtAtturnl.rtm";
            showWeaponAim = 0;
            disableWeapons = 1;
            disableWeaponsLong = 1;
            variantsAI[] = {"ATAT_Stop",0.5,"ATAT_Idle",0.5};
            variantsPlayer[] = {};
            speed = 1e+010;
            relSpeedMin = 0.7;
            relSpeedMax = 1.1;
            looped = 1;
            soundEnabled = 0;
            connectTo[] = {"ATAT_Walk",0.02,"ATAT_Run",0.02,"","ATAT_Sprint",0.02,"ATAT_Stop",0.02};
            interpolateTo[] = {"ATAT_JumpAttack",0.02,"ATAT_JumpAttackEat",0.02,"ATAT_JumpAttackEatDEATH",0.02,"ATAT_JumpAttackEatKILL",0.02,"ATAT_Stop",0.02,"ATAT_Idle",0.02,"ATAT_Walk",0.02,"ATAT_Sprint",0.02,"ATAT_Die",0.02,"Unconscious",0.02};
            interpolateFrom[] = {"ATAT_JumpAttack",0.02,"ATAT_JumpAttackEat",0.02,"ATAT_JumpAttackEatDEATH",0.02,"ATAT_JumpAttackEatKILL",0.02,"ATAT_Stop",0.02,"ATAT_Idle",0.02,"ATAT_Walk",0.02,"ATAT_Sprint",0.02,"ATAT_Die",0.02,"Unconscious",0.02};
            enableBinocular = 1;
            leftHandIKBeg = 1;
            leftHandIKEnd = 1;
            rightHandIKBeg = 1;
            rightHandIKEnd = 1;
            interpolationSpeed = 1;
            preload = 1;
        };
        class ATAT_Idle: ATAT_Stop
        {
            file = "AT_AT\Anm\AtAtturnl.rtm";
            equivalentTo = "ATAT_Stop";
            speed = -3;
        };
        class ATAT_Sprint: ATAT_Stop
        {
            actions = "ATAT_sprintactions";
            file = "AT_AT\Anm\AtAtWalkF.rtm";
            duty = 0.5;
            speed = -2.03;
            connectTo[] = {};
            variantsAI[] = {};
        };
        class ATAT_Run: ATAT_Stop
        {
            duty = -0.5;
            speed = -2.03;
            connectTo[] = {};
            variantsAI[] = {};
        };
        class ATAT_Walk: ATAT_Stop
        {
            actions = "ATAT_runactions";
            duty = -0.7;
            speed = -2.03;
            variantAfter[] = {3,10,20};
            connectTo[] = {};
            variantsAI[] = {};
        };
        class ATAT_Die: DefaultDie
        {
            enableDirectControl = 0;
            actions = "NoActions";
            file = "AT_AT\Anm\AtAtStndDie.rtm";
            speed = 1.2;
            looped = 0;
            variantsPlayer[] = {};
            variantsAI[] = {};
            variantAfter[] = {0,0,0};
            terminal = 1;
        };
        class Unconscious: DefaultDie
        {
            enableDirectControl = 0;
            actions = "NoActions";
            file = "";
            speed = 1.2;
            looped = 0;
            variantsPlayer[] = {};
            connectTo[] = {"",1};
            variantsAI[] = {};
            terminal = 0;
        };
        class UnconsciousUp: ATAT_Stop
        {
            enableDirectControl = 0;
            file = "";
            speed = 0.5;
            looped = 0;
            variantsPlayer[] = {};
            connectTo[] = {"ATAT_Stop",1};
            variantsAI[] = {};
            terminal = 0;
        };

};
    class Actions: Actions
    {
        class NoActions: NoActions
        {
            turnSpeed = 8;
            limitFast = 5.5;
            useFastMove = 0;
            upDegree = 0;
        };
        class ATAT_actions: NoActions
        {
            Stop = "ATAT_Stop";
            StopRelaxed = "ATAT_Relax";
            TurnL = "";
            TurnR = "";
            TurnLRelaxed = "";
            TurnRRelaxed = "";
            Default = "ATAT_Idle";
            JumpOff = "ATAT_Stop";
            WalkF = "ATAT_Walk";
            SlowF = "ATAT_Run";
            FastF = "ATAT_Sprint";
            EvasiveForward = "ATAT_Sprint";
            Down = "ATAT_Stop";
            Up = "ATAT_Stop";
            PlayerStand = "ATAT_Stop";
            Lying = "ATAT_Stop";
            Stand = "ATAT_Stop";
            Combat = "ATAT_Stop";
            CanNotMove = "ATAT_Stop";
            Civil = "ATAT_Stop";
            CivilLying = "ATAT_Stop";
            FireNotPossible = "ATAT_Stop";
            Die = "ATAT_Die";
            Unconscious = "";
            turnSpeed = 16;
            limitFast = 5.5;
            useFastMove = 0;
            upDegree = "ManPosNoWeapon";
        };
        class ATAT_runactions: ATAT_actions
        {
            Die = "ATAT_Die";
            TurnL = "";
            TurnR = "";
            turnSpeed = 16;
        };
        class ATAT_sprintactions: ATAT_actions
        {
            FastF = "ATAT_Sprint";
            EvasiveForward = "ATAT_Sprint";
            Die = "ATAT_Die";
            TurnL = "";
            TurnR = "";
            turnSpeed = 16;
            limitFast = 5.5;
            useFastMove = 1;
        };
    };
    class Interpolations{};
    class BlendAnims: BlendAnims
    {
        aimingDefault[] = {"jt_Head_C",1,"jt_Jaw_C",1,"jt_Tongue1_C",1,"jt_Neck3_C",0.8,"jt_Neck2_C",0.5,"jt_Neck1_C",0.2};
        untiltWeaponDefault[] = {};
        legsDefault[] = {};
        headDefault[] = {"jt_Head_C",1,"jt_Jaw_C",1,"jt_Tongue1_C",1};
        aimingNo[] = {};
        legsNo[] = {};
        headNo[] = {};
        aimingUpDefault[] = {};
    };
};
class CfgGestures_ATAT_F
{
    skeletonName = "ATAT_ManSkeleton";
    class ManActions{};
    class Actions
    {
        class NoActions
        {
            turnSpeed = 0;
            upDegree = 0;
            limitFast = 1;
            useFastMove = 0;
            stance = "ManStanceUndefined";
        };
        class NoHEADActions: NoActions
        {
            aiming = "aimingNo";
            legs = "legsNo";
            head = "headNo";
        };
    };

class BlendAnims
    {
        class MaskStart
        {
            weight = 0.85;
        };
        empty[] = {};
        RaptorUpperTorso[] = {"jt_Head_C",1,"jt_Jaw_C",1,"jt_Tongue1_C",1,"jt_Neck3_C",1,"jt_Neck2_C",1,"jt_Neck1_C",1,"jt_Spine2_C",1,"jt_Spine1_C",1,"jt_Clavicle_L",1,"jt_Clavicle_R",1,"jt_Shoulder_L",1,"jt_Shoulder_R",1,"jt_Elbow_L",1,"jt_Elbow_R",1,"jt_Wrist_L",1,"jt_Wrist_R",1,"jt_FingerInner_L",1,"jt_FingerInner_R",1,"jt_FingerOutter_L",1,"jt_FingerOutter_R",1,"pelvis","MaskStart"};
        RaptorHead[] = {"jt_Head_C",1,"jt_Jaw_C",1,"jt_Tongue1_C",1,"jt_Neck3_C",1,"jt_Neck2_C",0.8,"pelvis","MaskStart"};
        RaptorUpperTorsoTail[] = {"jt_Head_C",1,"jt_Jaw_C",1,"jt_Tongue1_C",1,"jt_Neck3_C",1,"jt_Neck2_C",1,"jt_Neck1_C",1,"jt_Spine2_C",1,"jt_Spine1_C",1,"jt_Clavicle_L",1,"jt_Clavicle_R",1,"jt_Shoulder_L",1,"jt_Shoulder_R",1,"jt_Elbow_L",1,"jt_Elbow_R",1,"jt_Wrist_L",1,"jt_Wrist_R",1,"jt_FingerInner_L",1,"jt_FingerInner_R",1,"jt_FingerOutter_L",1,"jt_FingerOutter_R",1,"jt_Tail1_C",1,"jt_Tail2_C",1,"jt_Tail3_C",1,"jt_Tail4_C",1,"jt_Tail5_C",1,"MaskStart"};
    };
    class Interpolations{};
};