Sign in to follow this  
Ranwer135

How to link a marker on a unit and be able to see it without the map?

G'day all. I'm not sure if this has been posted before but here is my question. I pretty much know how to link markers to units but the problem is that I only see it on the map. If theres a script that will let you see it without the map it would be awesome.

Ranwer

I couldn't do this IRL. Maybe I missed something in Map and Compass training. Some missions have the objectives marked with a yellow caret. Personal waypoints can be set and show as a green caret (Left SHIFT click on the map).

I couldn't do this IRL. Maybe I missed something in Map and Compass training. Some missions have the objectives marked with a yellow caret. Personal waypoints can be set and show as a green caret (Left SHIFT click on the map).

I know, but I'm looking for some kind of script that will allow you to see unit markers attached to units without using the map. (not waypoint markers)

For example, I'm working on this mission for this campaign that you will have to protect ground troops as they find a nuclear bomb. But I need to find a way that you don't have to use the map to see where they are all the time.

Sort of like the unit markers you get when using High Command? There has to be a way.

Sort of like the unit markers you get when using High Command? There has to be a way.

"Sort of like the unit markers you get when using High Command?": Exactly without the High Command Function.

"There has to be a way.": I agree 100%.

I think I noticed in one of Xeno's missions that it had the kind of non map marker script i'm probably after???

Here is a video of something very familiar i'm working on in my mission: