Sign in to follow this  
Alcaran

Tasks and briefing problem in multiplayer !!!! Plz help

People who are starting the editing of missions for the 3 gun, I believe you do not know much programming missions and are suffering like me who just use the normal editor of the game and do not usually use scripts,

the problem I face is that the tasks I created and do not appear briefing for all players in multiplayer missions, it is necessary that each create a server and start the mission and then connect to the host for all tasks

and briefing are loaded, this is a known bug and already this list bug found ... so I come here to ask you to vote for the resolution of this problem in order to make easier the creation of missions in MP by those who have

no experience in editing for a long time.

The link to vote is this: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=2272

If someone knows any solution for this can be fixed please await some return, already tried using taskmaster but did not understand how to adapt those command lines for my missions if someone can enlighten me try somehow simpler or already have some script ready for the modules configured in the editor load correctly for all players to connect with the host answer me...

I leave my thanks to those who answer ...

If someone knows any solution for this can be fixed please await some return, already tried using taskmaster but did not understand how to adapt those command lines for my missions if someone can enlighten me try somehow simpler or already have some script ready for the modules configured in the editor load correctly for all players to connect with the host answer me...

I haven't tried the task modules myself, but give FHQ TaskTracker a try, it's easier to use than Taskmaster 2. Forum thread here. Note that it does not support JIP if respawn is enabled.

Man tnkx for answer i try this FHQ TASKTRACKER, one more question what is JIP?

JIP stands for Join In Progress. So anyone who joins once the mission has started is considered a JIP player.

be aware FHQ TaskTracker is JIP compatible but it does not work well with respawns, not saying they don't use them but its not 100% working with respawn.