Sign in to follow this  
cifordayzserver

WIP Sahrani Arma2 Port / Arma 1 Buildings Project

Looking good CiforDayZServer ! :)

looks good, Any Chance of seeing the DC3 for QG?

M1lkm8n just finished configuring ALL the castles, IE stone is stone, wood is wood, and dirt will not be flying everywhere lol. He's really trying to ensure he crosses all the t's etc...

Here is some more amazing work from Pliskin:

q0Q5Fxa.jpg

0mUSbJN.jpg

Should be looking at an initial A2 release in the next 2-3 weeks!!!

Edited by CiforDayZServer

Nice looking security/army/pmc dude :)

2-3 weeks...sounds good!

M1lkm8n has done near 2k lines of config coding in the last few days... a LOT of fine tuning with map makers in mind properly configured and setup buildings with definitions for material types etc.

Pliskin is at it again, someone had asked about a blacked out UHI and Mi8 heli so BOOM:

Nohi5KPl.jpg

I checked out some stuff and streamed it on twitch so it should be available under my "Videos" tab. Will try to do a proper youtube video the coming days or over the weekend.

Amazing! Who wants to play lowFPS-noContent-ArmA III when u can have this. Makes waittime until ArmA III is in a good shape sweet as honey. Thanks to all invovled and also thanks to BIS supporting u guys with permissions.

added destruction to many things that were non destructible before for whatever reason. The hotel being one of them.

Edited by M1lkm8n

:yay:Cool Beans!:yay:

Just keeps getting better, Thanks for the continued work fellahs

Guys, I think we're going to end up releasing a SMD_RACS units and vehicle texture pack as well at this point.

Traditional RACS tones and then a Digital Version as well, (Don't even bother to ask Wld427 they are yours! and anyone else who wants to use them too!) Units are based on Vilas MLOD models. AMAZING units, and great guy as well!

Standard AH6:

NrUdfzel.jpg

Digital AH6:

oqAOgVul.jpg

Standard UH1:

xzBIyy1l.jpg

Digital UH1:

n2eh3WPl.jpg

Will get more pics of the units today/tonight.

M1lkM8n UL'd what we think is an almost entirely buttoned up build, All we need to do is fix pathing on the bridge models and it should be good to go!!

I am going to record an UL a video tonight I promise!

As a massive Fan of Project RACS i've been following this development here quite interested. Looking forward to a release of my favourite map without the flaws and bugs it camse with when ported from A1 to A2 with CAA1, also de Buildings look amazing. At this point, i was wondering if the above mentionned Vehicle Pack with RACS Police, UN C-130, Black Helis & Planes and such will be released with the Map (or Standalone) or if it will be included only in your DayZ Sahrani project? Would love to play original ArmA II with those additions ( and the original RACS Mod ) but i'm not a DayZ fan too much.

We don't believe in exclusivity for any of our projects. Come one Come All!

Don't even bother to ask Wld427 they are yours! and anyone else who wants to use them too!) Units are based on Vilas MLOD models. AMAZING units, and great guy as well!

I'd be happy to put all the textures up for anyone to use them as is or modify them further, Really BI are the hero's here since they allow retexturing. Obviously amazing work by Pliskin as well!

We are about 1 week out we think. Just getting all the final bits buttoned up!

I will link a public arm of our github once I get the time to put all our stuff in there with some sort of organization. If anyone wants the textures prior to that just PM me or add me on skype and I'd be happy to forward them to you so you can play with them before we package it up.

Around 1 week out, till release is that ?

Wow if that's the case, can't wait..:)

YES SIR!

M1lkM8n's last build has ZERO server .rpt errors... as in fixed default CA errors. The only thing that is left that we need to do is path the bridges so AI will cross them. M1lkm8n is taking a look at that this week, and all going well that will be the initial release buttoned up and ready for primetime.

We will release patches as groups of I'd say 20 or more buildings or objects get retextured or opened.. Unless there is demand for more rapid patching. We don't mind either way!

This is GREAT news, been following this thread a long time, to have Sahrani back and RACS is awesome!

I came across a thread the other day requesting the source files for Sahrani a couple years ago so that paved runways could be added. Is that something You guys want done right away or would prefer a clean original build released first?

Eventually our DayZ version of Sahrani will reflect 7 years of progress so paved runways at all the Airfields is something we had in mind as well as expanding the existing cities and creating a few new towns as well.

Any and all input is welcome.

**EDIT***

Didn't want to post another in the same day, but Pliskin has been at it again (he didn't like the RACS tones so he tuned them up a little nicer):

p2cJ0v9l.jpg

UPAcfnxl.jpg

9kXoHPpl.jpg

**EDIT 2**

Oi He won't stop:

dVtXB32l.jpg

Edited by CiforDayZServer

The man or indeed women, is obviously a machine..

Looking better each time..

The main airport has a runway surface, the others are field air strips so don’t need a surface. That's just imo, others may like the addition, I'll go with the flow..;)

:)

Edited by ChrisB

The main airport has a runway surface, the others are field air strips so don’t need a surface.

:)

I think he's trying to get a consensus together and see if people want the dirt runways left alone or paved.

Great job! If you want any help my community (about 20 palyers we could test your work)

I think he's trying to get a consensus together and see if people want the dirt runways left alone or paved.

Very true, edited my post to suit..;)

You could pave Pita airport. That north and south have one paved, one dirt each.

Agree with Slatts, either that or leave it as it was originally.

Looking Great thou!

M1lkm8n and I flew around together on what we think is the final build... Just going to get some final external opinions and we want to get one more destruction animation working... but. I'd say she's ready for primetime!!!!

Hopefully have a release in the next couple DAYS!

I think we will leave the airports as is for now, we may use some of our DayZ tricks to allow the server host to turn runways on and off in a future release.

I will do my best to button up a .pbo with all of Pliskin's vehicle and unit skins.

I vote for originally....dirt runways :)

Awesome work :cheers: