Sign in to follow this  
zap44

Things I’d like looked at

My prospective of how I view certain things in game. Some may agree a fix is needed and some may not.

1. The brakes on the vehicles sound like someone ripping the transmissions out. Although I’ve noticed some improvement from the first release it is still very annoying and needs more work.

2. Snakes. I’ve been on some of those Greek Islands and although I’m sure there are snakes I never seen any. In game they are just everywhere…sometimes you can see 3 or 4 from standing in one spot. Decrease these by 80%

3. The mechanics of the helos I find easier to use than those in Arma 2. However when trying to decrease altitude you can hold the z key down forever to get it to drop. When you decrease the throttle you should get immediate significant decrease in altitude.

4. The boats forward movement is fine but you can’t stop them and reverse is next to non-existent.

My prospective of how I view certain things in game. Some may agree a fix is needed and some may not.

1. The brakes on the vehicles sound like someone ripping the transmissions out. Although I’ve noticed some improvement from the first release it is still very annoying and needs more work.

2. Snakes. I’ve been on some of those Greek Islands and although I’m sure there are snakes I never seen any. In game they are just everywhere…sometimes you can see 3 or 4 from standing in one spot. Decrease these by 80%

3. The mechanics of the helos I find easier to use than those in Arma 2. However when trying to decrease altitude you can hold the z key down forever to get it to drop. When you decrease the throttle you should get immediate significant decrease in altitude.

4. The boats forward movement is fine but you can’t stop them and reverse is next to non-existent.

Hi!

You certainly do not decrease the throttle on helicopters, but you change to tilt on the rotor blades! It takes time, that's why you have to hold Z.

Boats are very hard to stop from moving in a short notice irl too.