Sign in to follow this  
cfsfirefighter

Reverse Lights

Hey guys can someone please tell what the name section for the Reverse lights are called. like the brake lights are called selectionBrakeLights = "brzdove svetlo"; anyone know the reverse lights it must be somewhere as the offroader has reverse lights and there are no scripts telling me what the name section is.

Cheers CfsFireFighter

That is an awesome site and will come in handy but no reverse light as i believe they have only started using reverse lights in arma3

these are the ones i found inside the offroad model using hexedit and what google translator says they mean.

brzdove svetlo - "stoplight"

zadni svetlo - "taillight"

so since you have brzdove svetlo already i guess it can only be zadni.

further more i found this one "reverse_light". not sure if it's a selection though. but if so then "it's a bingo!". while we're at it. these are also in there.

"light_r", "light_l", "light_l_end", "light_r_end", "light_r_flare", "light_l_flare", "exhaust1_pos", "exhaust1_dir".

and some proxy paths

"proxy:\a3\data_f\volumelightcar.001" (probably light cones). "proxy:\a3\data_f\volumelightcar.002".

you get the idea. get something like hexedit and look inside.

Thanks Benson ill have a look at these i know a couple

brzdove svetlo - "stoplight" - Actual Brake Light

zadni svetlo - "taillight" - Taillight is the light when you turn your headlights on stops cars from ramming you in the dark

"light_r", "light_l", "light_l_end", "light_r_end", "light_r_flare", "light_l_flare", "exhaust1_pos", "exhaust1_dir". - They are all headlight stuff left and right headlight and the start and finish of the light. and exhaust is where the heat blur effect starts and ends

I will try reverse_light though

Also Max what do you mean i might be on the bleeding edge