183 members have voted

1. 1. What's your Steam mileage so far?

• 1-50 hours
    • 51-100 hours
    • 101-150 hours
    • 151-200 hours
    • 201-250 hours
    • 250+ hours :eek:

54, though once i left it on overnight while i was away, so in reality a bit less.

12 hours, just got the game on Sunday :)

I love just surviving on the wasteland servers while listening to 12 year olds and the like arguing on their mics. Though the actual teamwork stuff happens too, and it's awesome.

197 hours, all spend on public servers :P <-- me being brave as Chuck Norris !

I say Chuck Norris brave like you!! :)

In honor of the release of Arma 3 BETA, I would like to share the amount of hours I've played since installing. You do the same, get those screenshots up! Pic's or it didn't happen!

fgW1xqJ.png

This is the only reason I dislike having the Steam requirement for A3. Dat hours played thingie. In A2 I could be blissfully ignorant :D

Only played 170 hours so far, so hardly worthy of a screenshot. All that time though, is spend on the editor, I only played roughly 2 hours in multiplayer with some friends, completed the scenarios and that is pretty much it. The rest of the time is simply me being a kid inside of the editor… Now to think of something serious to make with the editor. : (

The real question is why do you guys have that much time? Srsly, I thought I put a lot of time into the Alpha and I'm not even at 200hrs.

This is the only reason I dislike having the Steam requirement for A3. Dat hours played thingie. In A2 I could be blissfully ignorant :D

Totally agree.

19.4 hours, I just can't play the game for that long. No organized group to play with (always seem to miss CiA friday nights :() and the lack of content isn't keeping me.