183 members have voted

1. 1. What's your Steam mileage so far?

• 1-50 hours
    • 51-100 hours
    • 101-150 hours
    • 151-200 hours
    • 201-250 hours
    • 250+ hours :eek:

How many hours have you spent on Arma 3 Alpha already? For those that do not know - Steam is tracking the total play time (look for in the "Library" section).

I think Zipper5 is undisputed with 350+ right now :cool:

Nope, there's a new champ in the house :D ↓

Edited by PurePassion
EDcase you Arma nut :p

How did that happen?!?!?! :rolleyes:

271hrs

Is this online play or the amount of time the game is running? Sometimes forget to turn the PC off / shut down the game?

Gonna edit this post when I get home...

I predict about 400+ hours.

only 56hrs for me right now. Don't have much time during the week due to work hours..

441 lol

= skipping school or no job ;)

9hrs, wouldn’t make a full mission for it and I don’t play BIS or user made missions, only play missions made for our group. The 9hrs is just testing/messing around sightseeing and a couple of short scenario type test setups.

The ai is so bad in Arma 3 its just not worth making anything for it yet, will wait until Beta or game release. Not that I think the ai will be any better, but that’s the time things start to settle down a little, see what will come over to improve things from A2 then.

As it stands it drums up no enthusiasm, I hope this will change at some point, maybe when/if decent ai arrives. That’s unlikely unless A2 modded ai can be used, which at the moment is hit and miss..:(

Would say, our group play against ai most of the time, so its integral to the missions we make. For mp, player v player etc, it is probably a different thing, but this game needs decent ai, our arma 2 ai is great, only hope the same can be said for a3 at some stage.

Edited by ChrisB

280 right now......this Alpha is more fun/better than many Gold games out there ;)

20 hours actually. Kinda sad, but it will change when we get a more complete game. For now it's just for testing.

33 hours here

at moment i doing making maps :)

I dont like long game ....i like short game for me..

i have played my maps..they enjoyed it

0 for me :(

Im still around 3-4 weeks from building my first gaming rig!

Nervous but excited to play this

93 hours, 60 hours are probably legit gameplay, the rest is messing about and starting, stopping, restarting (the familiar art of checking if things you wrote/made are working properly) :D.

Edited by VIPER[CWW]

370 hours.You can't go by that though as my game is running in background right now as I type this as I alt/tab in and out constantly.Shocked the hell out of me when I first saw 90 hours and didn't figure this out yet.

76 hours so far. Mostly spent messing around with VTS - changing the island in realtime :) (fog, weather, time - watching AI duke it out )

25 hours here. Mainly just testing "stuff". Probably only 5 hours of actually playing.