Sign in to follow this  
blanchjo

Issue with compound added NW of Kamino

Though it's not directly in line with the firing range at Kamino, the recently added compound is well within a firing arc of the range, just saying. Every firing range I've ever been to has, at minimum, a man made burm as a precaution to prevent fire into inhabited area's. The firing range at the airport makes sense, it faces into a mountain range with no habitation. I know that I'm nit picking, just thought it was worth mentioning that this seems really illogical.

I had the very same thought when seeing the new buildings. Maybe they are for target practice?

Same thought as well... but from the building type and i presume that they're well abandoned before the firing range was constructed.

I believe it is some kind of training ground. Maybe an abondoned farm and some target houses? The half-constructed houses seems like buildings for that purpose...

You haven't been to that many firing ranges then. Quite a few do not follow that philosophy.

we got a firing range in the middle of the town here...it's a nightmare every sunday morning... :( they always wake me up lol

thx guys for your comments

it's meant to be part of the firing range, but it's still WIP - missing a few warning signs, etc .. plus, we wanted another simple compound for gameplay reasons

thx guys for your comments

it's meant to be part of the firing range, but it's still WIP - missing a few warning signs, etc .. plus, we wanted another simple compound for gameplay reasons

Missing dev avatar? :)

If the layout of the buildings could be adjusted a bit to reflect a sort of small CQB training area plus signs as you mentioned it, it would fit in perfectly and give some nice options for training.

I think there is a problem with the occlusion lods for those new buildings.

I was on one side and an Ifrit was firing at me THROUGH the buildings from the other side of the compound.

So he saw me through 2 buildings and killed be through them as well.

Will do some more testing before I make a ticket

Missing dev avatar? :)

Indeed, it is. Peetrs is Mr Stratis.

We'll have to remedy this grave devtagless situation. Done. Thanks, Placebo!

RiE

Edited by RoyaltyinExile