ahaha, maybe i should do a purple livery for the famas so people won't be disapointed when they find out what the pack is about :)

Edited by Purple

version 0.6 (compatible with beta) released (check thread front page for download links)

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thanks, these look awesome. Can't wait to try then and the deployable bipod out!

I just downloaded your new version and it stripped the sights of blue,green,red snipers. My sights were gone after I added this mod, then removed it and sights came back.

@victim913: can you explain what you mean by "sights are gone" ? You mean that you can not see the famas iron sights when using ghillie suits ?

your mod disable the use of the SOS scope in the normal A3 game. as in when I use your famas pack I can no longer use the SOS scope for use with the new snipers brought in the new A3 update. please look into this sir

Same report here, i have spend 1 hours to try wish mods cause this "sadly it took a while to restart the game each time"

Purple FAMAS and REV mods who including per default Purple Famas Pack also cause the SOS scope of the sniper to disapear, and in fact not only the SOS but it look like the M320 and the Lynx can't accept any attachment cause of Purple FAMAS.

I will work on this issue and will release a fix in my next version

version 0.7 with sniper scopes fix released

version 0.7 with sniper scopes fix released

Thanks and nice, i have try to work on it for learn how to mods, i have fix the same issue with thermal optic pack mods by make it compatible with accessory pack but i was unable to find why the famas pack don't work.

Can you please explain me the change in the file (you have probably only change the config.bin) it will help me a lot to understand how mods work !

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

just a quick question purple, are you currently working on or planning on improved sounds ?

Thanks Purple ! ;) I download it now. :D

@arziben: short answer is yes: I've done some tweaks to the sounds (will be included in my next package). Actually at first i was happy with my sounds, but not anymore ...

gentlemen, version 0.8 was released: including finished version of famas g2 and m203 grenade launchers for all famas

I just released version 0.9 with several tweaks and fixes: check first post for download links

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

Found some typos; inside the config file, search "prpl_famas_g2_tan" class, in "prpl_bipod_classes" line. Famas G2 Tan can't deploy the bipods because of this.

Awesome work!

Really like your rifle!

However I found a bug: The muzzle flash doesnt vary. Try shooting it at night. Theres only one kind of muzzle flash.

Greetings!

Hello! I was away for some time (being busy etc..) Anyway, i'll check those bugs and typos and will upload a fixed version soon. I also thought about reworking some textures and add them as new variants for the rifles; So stay tuned...

cheers, Purple