Sign in to follow this  
zooloo75

Stratis-RP: Ultimate

Are you looking forward to play this?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Are you looking forward to play this?

Everyone please vote to fix the hands up animation -- it is bugged and causes the player to fly away.

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=6895

---------- Post added 07-08-2013 at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-07-2013 at 11:33 PM ----------

=Update=

7/7/2013

Construction Interface - Objects can be rotated via Shift+E or Shift+C.

Construction Interface - Owned objects can be deleted or moved via construction tools.

I voted on the feedback site. Got a few ideas for you: Add some kind of repair options, either at the gas station, as repair kits or even better both. :D

We need an option to raise the barriers at the police station please, not fun ruining the tires of my newly bought police trucks. :P

They can be opened by looking real close.

The (police) trucks feel really weird to drive with, like the wheels are sort of clipping the ground, that might be because the game is still unfinished though. I haven't tried the normal trucks because they keep bugging when I buy them. (get sent to that northern island)

Edited by DeadlyInsane

Great work zooloo, Need to have a build off. Fortress vs Fortress battle ;p

Was this done on the official mission/server? Reason I ask is because choppers weren't implemented yet...

=Update=

Construction Interface - Snap to terrain option added

Player interaction menu (WiP) - for police.

is there a way to get rid of the dedicated server message i want to play this with just 2 or 3 people and dont want to use a dedicated server, helping me get rid of this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Wayne

---------- Post added at 20:49 ---------- Previous post was at 20:42 ----------

Also i am able to play this fine even though theres the big message on the side of the screen telling me that it needs to be a dedicated server. I would just like to remove this message please.

I forgot to ask, and I'll know later when i get on, but is structure saving enabled? I noticed the construction editor acknowledges what "I" placed only and will allow me to move/edit etc. So there is some sort of memorization and I'm hopeful that it is or will cover saving of construction projects.

Also I know you were going to use garages to save vehicles, I think it may just be better to use helipads to save vehicles. Covers air/land vehicles. Boats are little more difficult but I would assume you would use a hangar in water to cover boats. Just a thought...

I forgot to ask, and I'll know later when i get on, but is structure saving enabled? I noticed the construction editor acknowledges what "I" placed only and will allow me to move/edit etc. So there is some sort of memorization and I'm hopeful that it is or will cover saving of construction projects.

Also I know you were going to use garages to save vehicles, I think it may just be better to use helipads to save vehicles. Covers air/land vehicles. Boats are little more difficult but I would assume you would use a hangar in water to cover boats. Just a thought...

Construction objects do not save at the moment. Vehicle saving isn't implemented and the garage idea isn't official.

Construction objects do not save at the moment. Vehicle saving isn't implemented and the garage idea isn't official.

:( , :( , and................ :(

:( , :( , and................ :(

Intime ;) patience

Intime ;) patience

Oh I know. Was shooting for 1 of 3 maybe ;) All good in the hood

Also worth mentioning, we cleared our ban list for this server. So it's completely empty atm. We had a list from one of our other servers, and on RP had only banned one dude who wanted to get cray cray cause he got frozen and I didn't have time to put up with his BS at that very moment. You've been unbanned just so you know. Note no one should take the RP aspect too seriously just yet since this mod isn't finished. There WILL be a complete refresh including funds upon "Official Launch" of this mission on our server, so don't feel bad if you lose EVERYTHING in the time being. We'll be more then happy to hand out funds in-game so you can get a feel for the construction tools etc. Server is dead most of the time, but every evening around 9PM PST USA I am on getting familiar with the Mission to document out everything for the community upon launch. Hope to see some of you out there including the Super-Villain who wasted no time at stealing a cop car. lulz

Edited by DrMayhemMD

You can forcibly reveal an object to a player if that object is done via script just fyi:

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/reveal

Thanks for that reference. I actually knew about it but was hoping that BIS would respond about this. Anywho, I fixed the issue by doing this...

while {true} do
{
_nearObjects = nearestObjects [vehicle player,[],10];
{player reveal _x} forEach _nearObjects;
sleep 4;
};

Where do I donate? :D

So, any servers running the mission?

You can go to Stealthstick's official server

b_560_95_1.png

You can also check out my "Construction Life" Variant

-Same exact mission (more money so you can get building fast, atm's spread throughout island, and quick hints on map) More info here: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?154870-Stratis-RP-Ultimate&p=2436353&viewfull=1#post2436353

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by Malfate

Incase anyone is wondering what the status of the mission is...

-Upcoming Update-

Sound effects when picking up and dropping items and taking and giving items in a trunk or backpack.

Bug fixes

Player interaction menu functional (police can arrest, restrain, search, etc)

Mining Added

Resource Depot added - Sell wood and rocks to it.

Repair kit added to gas station.

Respawn button disabled.

Remade the jail.

Admins can access the admin construction tool via the admin menu. (Use it in LAN so you can copy and paste templates)

Global banlist added.

Reveal fix (fixes problems with players not getting actions for objects until their unit "knows about" it)

Incase anyone is wondering what the status of the mission is...

-Upcoming Update-

Sound effects when picking up and dropping items and taking and giving items in a trunk or backpack.

Bug fixes

Player interaction menu functional (police can arrest, restrain, search, etc)

Mining Added

Resource Depot added - Sell wood and rocks to it.

Repair kit added to gas station.

Respawn button disabled.

Remade the jail.

Admins can access the admin construction tool via the admin menu. (Use it in LAN so you can copy and paste templates)

Global banlist added.

Reveal fix (fixes problems with players not getting actions for objects until their unit "knows about" it)

Thanks for the revealing, I found myself literally walking around a crate for 3 mins to take a pistol. :D