Sign in to follow this  
zooloo75

Stratis-RP: Ultimate

Are you looking forward to play this?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Are you looking forward to play this?

I am not going to force that system upon players. Tweakers can add it to the mission if they want it.

Personally I dislike that system - you are most likely a 20+ year old man in RP, I'm sure your character knows how to drive a car or go fishing. The only limitation/skill is yourself.

I wouldn't go as far as being able to level up... but I think it would go together with the law enforcement piece that if you are fishing then you should have a license to do so as well as being able to drive... this does not mean that you are not able to drive or buy the car or fishing net... it means that if you are caught, that you should be ticketed or something... you have the vehicle registered to the owner, why not a license to go with it... :)

Fixed the cop loading problem.

Our community is greatly looking forward to a Arma 3 version of Takistan Life Revolution. We really look forward to this!

Mission updated - fixed GUI scaling.

Updated the mission.

Admins must edit the server ID located in serverID.sqf

This is crucial for stat saves and failure to change it will leave the mission nonfunctional.

How come I only find out about this only now? Cant wait to play this.

Just one question: how is frames on this mod/mission? Is it the same as Stratis Life and Wasteland, or is it better?

@Marlit

I get a bit lower frames than wasteland. I have ~30 in wasteland and ~20 in this mission.

@Marlit

I get a bit lower frames than wasteland. I have ~30 in wasteland and ~20 in this mission.

oh noes, thats what I was afraid of !

oh noes, thats what I was afraid of !

I think it has something to do with the saving system. It shows stats for like 20-30 players even if I'm alone on the server.

I think it has something to do with the saving system. It shows stats for like 20-30 players even if I'm alone on the server.

That's odd, my framerate is always high. I have noticed that on certain servers that my fps was 15 and on others, smooth as butter.

That's odd, my framerate is always high. I have noticed that on certain servers that my fps was 15 and on others, smooth as butter.

I did some experimenting with the options at the time, so that could be the reason, but I had 30 FPS in single-player.

I did some experimenting with the options at the time, so that could be the reason, but I had 30 FPS in single-player.

Oh, then your fps in multiplayer wouldn't be any higher then. My fps in singleplayer is usually 50+

It's been a busy week for me, so development has been at a stand-still, but should resume this weekend!

I plan on creating a construction job for civs and a base builder for police.

Both will be able to create bases, towns, fortifications, etc.

i tested this one and it caped it on 40 slots with in one hour it was full and everyone i asked was getting over 30 fps. Thanks for the mod keep up the hard work.

i tested this one and it caped it on 40 slots with in one hour it was full and everyone i asked was getting over 30 fps. Thanks for the mod keep up the hard work.

Wow, nice! Good news like that motivates me! :D

I played on most high pop servers yesterday and diferent missions, also tried all Ultimate hosted servers. I think its something to do with host, because even with many players on the server my frames were sometimes about 30 and other servers only between 10-15..

Anyway, I am looking forward to your Stratis Ultimate. I think its gonna be huge :) and I will enjoy playing it.

he man great mission you got there have a lot of great responses of my little community :) keep up the good work

Is there a Gunshop or something similar? How to buy weapons?

Is there a Gunshop or something similar? How to buy weapons?

You first have to join the police by completing the two tests, then you can shop in the police HQ.

Also Zooloo75, Any success in solving the buying vehicles bugs? It's kinda annoying. :P It happens to the police trucks as well.

Can't wait to play this when it's done, I've got "Zeus" community gagging for this =D