Sign in to follow this  
zooloo75

Stratis-RP: Ultimate

Are you looking forward to play this?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Are you looking forward to play this?

I think the 7% interest is a bit overpowered. After doing a few Archaeology jobs I used that money to live off the interest, after a few hours of being afk I now have over $3,500,000,000

I find that hard to believe - just ran some calculations and I even started at 1million and multiplied it by 1.07 so many times. Just how many hours were you on? A month?

I know there are some servers that have modified the time it takes before interest kicks in, and they probably didn't change the interest rate (or maybe increased it); so that is most likely what you experienced.

Hi, I have a request to make for "zooloo75". It is possible that you code the side we "parking" to save the vehicles?

I find that hard to believe - just ran some calculations and I even started at 1million and multiplied it by 1.07 so many times. Just how many hours were you on? A month?

I know there are some servers that have modified the time it takes before interest kicks in, and they probably didn't change the interest rate (or maybe increased it); so that is most likely what you experienced.

The server I was playing on, the interest came in every 5 or so minutes (maybe a bit quicker) and I think I left it over night so overall about 10-12 hours I guess.

When I get a chance I can get you a screenshot of the money I've saved up if you'd like

The server I was playing on, the interest came in every 5 or so minutes (maybe a bit quicker) and I think I left it over night so overall about 10-12 hours I guess.

When I get a chance I can get you a screenshot of the money I've saved up if you'd like

I have no control over what other people do. If they want people to make billions of dollars in a few hours, then so be it...

1. suggestion:

Backpacks (just for permanent inventory space) the stereoids are some kind of bonus, or just for the poor players.

small Backpack + 25 space = 10.000 $

medium Backpack + 50 space = 20.000 $

large Backpack + 75 space = 50.000 $

extra large Backpack + 100 space = 100.000 $

the drugs are very nice, but they only work as long as you are online on the server, once you reconnect you need to buy new drugs.

I have no control over what other people do. If they want people to make billions of dollars in a few hours, then so be it...

Fair enough man. By the way what is the current default time between each interest bonus?

Fair enough man. By the way what is the current default time between each interest bonus?

30 minutes.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

1. suggestion:

Backpacks (just for permanent inventory space) the stereoids are some kind of bonus, or just for the poor players.

small Backpack + 25 space = 10.000 $

medium Backpack + 50 space = 20.000 $

large Backpack + 75 space = 50.000 $

extra large Backpack + 100 space = 100.000 $

the drugs are very nice, but they only work as long as you are online on the server, once you reconnect you need to buy new drugs.

Backpack added to supply shop.

Backpacks are a very nice addition =)

However another bug to report, you know how when you catch a fish the animation for it lasts 3-4 seconds before the fish actually disappears, well if the player spams Use on the Fishing Net it for whatever reason doesn't register that you have caught that one fish until the animation is complete, so you are able too, with the extra Inventory space (and depending how fast you are) catch 5-10 fish off the one fish.

Don't know how 'game breaking' this is but thought I'd report it none the less.

Cheers, Drunkn.

Edited by Drunkn

Backpacks are a very nice addition =)

However another bug to report, you know how when you catch a fish the animation for it lasts 3-4 seconds before the fish actually disappears, well if the player spams Use on the Fishing Net it for whatever reason doesn't register that you have caught that one fish until the animation is complete, so you are able too, with the extra Inventory space (and depending how fast you are) catch 5-10 fish off the one fish.

Don't know how 'game breaking' this is but thought I'd report it none the less.

Cheers, Drunkn.

Ah, I'll add spam prevention to that tomorrow morning!

Ah, I'll add spam prevention to that tomorrow morning!

Sweet, and just found another bug

I had a backpack on and got disconnected from the server. When I reconnected the backpack wasn't on my back, but I still had 110 space in my inventory. Because I wasn't wearing a backup I assumed I was back at 10 space so I bought another one and used it, and than realized I had 210 space now.

Sweet, and just found another bug

I had a backpack on and got disconnected from the server. When I reconnected the backpack wasn't on my back, but I still had 110 space in my inventory. Because I wasn't wearing a backup I assumed I was back at 10 space so I bought another one and used it, and than realized I had 210 space now.

Yea, the backpack system is quite tricky, I'll have to give that a look tomorrow too - maybe redo the system.

Alright man, just thought I'd let you know :)

---------- Post added at 08:54 ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 ----------

Final one, it seems cooking any more than 10ish items at once at the Kitchen causes them to bug out and disappear

---------- Post added at 09:05 ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 ----------

Oh wait I keep burning the fish...thats why

Updated the mission

6/27/2013

-Fishing net spam prevention;

-Backpack system remade;

-No more "No inventory space" messages if your inventory is full -- you will be forced to a walk, or won't be able to move if you are carrying too much; this allows the player

to walk to a vehicle to place the items in the trunk, or place items in their backpack. This also means you can fill your trunk full of chickens and then take most of them out of

the trunk and cook them at the kitchen in one go!;

-Hands behind back animation (surrender) - via 3 key;

-The axe and fishing net have a random chance of breaking during use;

Edited by zooloo75

Finally had a little time to try your mission. Looking real good already and with the amount of work and passion you put in, it's gonna be outstanding!

I think I found a bug yesterday, or I was just too stupid to figure it out. Whenever I bought some equipment from the police guy, a hint told me that it was added to the crate. I assume that's the weapons crate right next to him. Unfortunately I couldn't open it or interact with it in any way.

Sorry, I can't remember the server's name I played on and don't know the exact version of your mission this server was running. I hope this isn't completely useless.

@zimms

This happened to me to. I don't know how I solved it, but I somehow did. Try disconnecting and reconnecting.

EDIT:There seems to be an issue with civilians picking up items from/interacting with crates.

Edited by ADUILO

Finally had a little time to try your mission. Looking real good already and with the amount of work and passion you put in, it's gonna be outstanding!

I think I found a bug yesterday, or I was just too stupid to figure it out. Whenever I bought some equipment from the police guy, a hint told me that it was added to the crate. I assume that's the weapons crate right next to him. Unfortunately I couldn't open it or interact with it in any way.

Sorry, I can't remember the server's name I played on and don't know the exact version of your mission this server was running. I hope this isn't completely useless.

This is an ArmA thing - I believe it has to do with the player knowing about an object. This applies to anything in the game really. Hopefully BIS fixes this.

Try right clicking at it for a bit, that usually makes you identify the object so you can interact with it.

- Update -

-Added lumber export job.

-Added truck shop.

-Other minor tweaks.

Please remove the handbrake, A3 has it's own and left-ctrl is my TS key.

Please remove the handbrake, A3 has it's own and left-ctrl is my TS key.

ArmA3 has a lot of things, and Left Ctrl is not my TS key.

---------- Post added at 05:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 AM ----------

I'm currently working on shop stocks. Shops will no longer have an unlimited amount of items and players will influence the economy by selling/restocking the shop's inventory.

Edited by zooloo75

left ctrl is a horrible key for push to talk... so many games use that key

6/30/2013

-Shops now have only a certain amount of items to sell (Manufacturing of items are planned!)

-Added basket to supply shop (used to harvest fruits)

-Added harvest areas for fruits that can be sold to the market.

Fantastic work updating the mod almost daily! Thankyou.

Now some police/illegal things maybe :D

Thx for your update Zooloo75! :yay:

I love this mission :)

Thanks for the support everyone!

Currently working on co-owners for vehicles.

Vehicle owners will be able to set co-owners for their vehicle that will have access to the lock/unlock functionality along with access to the trunk.

stratis_rp_25.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Updated

-Gas pump code tweaked

-Vehicle owners can set co-owners via interaction menu

-Other tweaks