Sign in to follow this  
Markusberg

Arma 3 Alpha questions

I've two questions about Arma 3 Alpha on Steam. I wanna buy this game.

First of all does Arma 3 Alpha have Dayz mode like Arma2 ?

Second this game is in alpha mode. Must i buy again after alpha finishes or not?

PS: I found a video about my first question :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dcB5di34T3U

When i made this setup, can i play on any server or only me?

I've two questions about Arma 3 Alpha on Steam. I wanna buy this game.

First of all does Arma 3 Alpha have Dayz mode like Arma2 ?

Second this game is in alpha mode. Must i buy again after alpha finishes or not?

PS: I found a video about my first question :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dcB5di34T3U

When i made this setup, can i play on any server or only me?

Maybe next time... try to make a thread as a last resort? there is tons of sites this info is written on. Just use the search function in this forum, there is even many threads where these things have been mentioned. Or try to use something that really is used by many people in this world to find information

Or you could just answer his questions if you know them?

Anyway if you buy the Alpha you will get the beta and full release at no extra cost :)

Stop asking additional questions when you found the answer to them yourself dude. Use google, search the ARMA 3 website and the forums. Making new threads for something that was answered a billion times.

but i didnt find that quesiton's answer :

"When i made this setup, can i play on any server or only me?"

Or you could just answer his questions if you know them?

Anyway if you buy the Alpha you will get the beta and full release at no extra cost :)

Surely spoon feeding these guys would only encourage more of these threads, Ast is helping this guy engage his grey matter.

Just be calm and answer ok? I searched on google but i couldnt find. then i asked you . where is problem?

but i didnt find that quesiton's answer :

"When i made this setup, can i play on any server or only me?"

maybe you find your answer here? I'm not going to look for it, but giving some pointers might help you. You need a server that runs this mod... it's as simple as that.

*EDIT* if you have taken a look on armaholic you should be able to see that the mod/mission is placed in the folder Co-op missions you know what co-op is?

Surely spoon feeding these guys would only encourage more of these threads, Ast is helping this guy engage his grey matter.

Exactly it's about doing at least a little to find the information that you need youself instead of just asking about every little thing bothering everyone.

Edited by astast

Lazy people needing to be spoon fed. I'm losing all hope.

There is no DAYZ on ARMA 3, only what people copy and paste and call DayZ. It's CO-OP (it says it on the download page and you've even said yourself you got it setup, so your fault for not checking correctly), CO-OP means multiplayer/LAN.

You can also play it on your own, seeing as that's how it works.

Hello there

Firstly answers.

1)Not really, although there is the zombie sandbox mission. check the User missions area

2)You don't need to buy the game again.

Now, the reason you are getting such short shrift is that these are easy to find answers with google and especially here with the search tool.

Remember to always have a good search before posting a question, especially one that might be common or in a FAQ as it probably has already been answered.

Also if you don't get the response you want, try to fathom the reason why. Most folk here will be pleasant if you are pleasant to them.

We all make mistakes so dont worry about it, but in future do take the time to read the major stickies and work out what and where to post before you do.

Rgds

LoK

I hope DayZ will newer port to ArmA3... Zombie kids ruin gameplay...

....okay just to keep this thread from dragging on DayZ is getting it's own stand alone, there will be no port to ArmA3.

....okay just to keep this thread from dragging on DayZ is getting it's own stand alone, there will be no port to ArmA3.

Ahem. DayZ mod team is just waiting for Rocket's permission and then the mod will be ported. So don't say that there won't be port.

I'm shocked by the amount is disparaging replies there are on this forum when people ask for help.

There is on key word on this site, "community."

Dictionary Ref:

"...........people who are considered as a unit because of their common interests, social group, or nationality"

If it makes you feel big and clever to knock people back to Google, well done you. You did your bit for the community.

Sent using Tapatalk/ iPhone with Flashplayer v0.00

so i have quick question , and i would be very happy if someone could answer

So when Arma 3 will hit beta the price will increase, but im planning to buy another copy for a friend... and im wondering when exactly the price will increase, cause i don't really want to be surprised when i refresh the store page and there will be 35 euro instead of 25.

so i have quick question , and i would be very happy if someone could answer

So when Arma 3 will hit beta the price will increase, but im planning to buy another copy for a friend... and im wondering when exactly the price will increase, cause i don't really want to be surprised when i refresh the store page and there will be 35 euro instead of 25.

There is no official info on the exact date, but BI have announced that they will be showing off some beta content at E3, which will be in mid June. The actual beta release (and the resulting increase in price) should be shortly after that.

The Alpha Lite also expires on June 18th, so that's probably the earliest date at which the beta will appear. :)

Instead of criticizing him how about just answering his questions? Noone is making you read this thread nor to comment on it, in the time yous have acted like 4 year olds and complaining about a guy asking for help you could of answerd his question and this would be over with. How about you all grow up. If you cant answer or simply dont want to, then dont comment, noone cares about your complaints.