mr. bravo

Swedish Army Mod 3 (SAM)

Will all of these models be exported directly to Arma 3? I see so much polys on that models which will take down my low-end PC ajajaj Anyway a fantastic work guys, congratulations.

Will all of these models be exported directly to Arma 3? I see so much polys on that models which will take down my low-end PC ajajaj Anyway a fantastic work guys, congratulations.

oh good no this is just High poly work before the ingame models. :)

I suck at presentation and so on. Here are pictures anyway from my work to our MOD. We work much behind the scenes but real life take time sometimes :P

Have no idée why the picture won´t show up directly.

Great stuff SAM, those are some great looking models thumbsup.gif

Love the 58' :)

Now that everyone is back and working again, we're opening a "SAM Studios"-page on Facebook for anyone to like, follow and share. It has been requested for quite some time, and the point of this now is to make it easier for everyone on the team to upload whatever they want whenever they want, instead of messing with the main site and having to actually write something for your pretty pictures. So expect to see a lot of small updates and some less serious stuff there over time. 100% english is not guaranteed though. Click image below to get there!

Our main site and forum will remain as our base for internal discussions, information and contact. The plan is also to have something of a monthly report here on Samstudios.se instead, where we collect any activity posted on facebook or wherever.

Also, in case you've missed it, due to unexpected lack of time and a number of other reasons, we're pulling out of the "Make Arma Not War"-contest. So go and vote for you second favorite mod instead of waiting for us to show up ;) There're a lot of impressive projects going on!

https://www.facebook.com/samstudios.se

file.php?id=365

AK5C facelift in action. A much more pleasant experience in firstperson compared to the now pretty outdated original from 2009 (by Gustav Embretsen), with partly remade textures and added geometry. You can now actually see the paintjob rather than just a color, and individual scratches rather than just some reflective grey pixels.

http://i.imgur.com/cVt3i7P.jpg (381 kB)

If time let´s us or if we get more members :) SAMteam is only 4 people. And only 2 of us can do 3D work/textures. The other 2 guys are best at config, scripts, oxygen2. But for now the foucus is on the modern.

Amazing quality.

Great work

+1

En jättefin modell! :)

A really nice model!

Good work guys, come up nice.

Smokegrenade 5:

[/url]

Does sweden actually use hand thrown WP hand grenades?

Jätteintressant bilder, jag gillar dem. Ni gör ett utmärkt jobb! :)

Really interesting pics, I like them. You are doing an incredible job. :)

SAM3 0.1.0 Released!

11154854_989198237779652_6227563858482819483_o.jpg

We are now happy to announce that SAM for Arma3 has been released in a first basic version! This is actually more of a weapons-pack, along with some static objects and temporary retextures, but it serves as a good base for us to keep working on, and it’s available for everyone.

Please keep in mind that there are additional required addons, which are currently necessary for certain functionality and compatibility. Make sure to read the readme-file included. SAM3 can be downloaded from our A3-section here, along with links to additional required and recommended Addons.

Directlinks:

Swedish Army Mod 0.1.0 – Mirror1: http://www.ratdd.se/sam/download.php

Swedish Army Mod 0.1.0 – Mirror2: http://www.samstudios.se/download/SAM3_0.1.0.rar

We’re also introducing a Bug Tracker for anyone to report bugs and see the status of them. If you find anything awkward, that’s where you should make sure to report it, and we’ll make sure to have a look at it as soon as possible! You can find it here, as well as at the top tabs on the main page.

Make sure to follow us on Facebook for active updates on things to come!

Enjoy! :D

Congratulations guys! :)

Edited by Sabre

If you ever need some Huey helicopters:Get Huey Pack from Armaholic.com (HPK-3).

There are so many versions,you could save time by getting permission to get on of them!