mr. bravo

Swedish Army Mod 3 (SAM)

Kind words! But it's still a learning process, especially with all the highpoly baking. So we probably have quite a bumpy road ahead of us. But oh well, it's all part of the fun with modding ;)

i like it very much too, but why the City camo "gray,black and White" for your future soldiers ??

Different addon. That's SFP, this is SAM.

whoa! insane amount of detail on that tank! congrats. this is an awesome base for baking highly detailed normal maps. can't wait to see this ingame.

keep it up guys.

:)

I haven't bothered writing proper news lately, but as Zsalheden mentioned earlier things are indeed still in the workings. We're especially looking forward to the new upcoming tools from BIS, which hopefully will sort out a bunch of problems with implementation.

Here's a teaser of our RG32M that I posted on another forum last week as a sign of life. Click here for a 1920x1080 version.

g2.jpg

Hi, why aren't you collaboratin with the Anrop-guys at the Swedish Forces Pack? :)

Hi, why aren't you collaboratin with the Anrop-guys at the Swedish Forces Pack? :)

Because there is no such desire. SFP is more of an open community project for anyone interested to join in, while SAM is being made by a more or less closed team with our own goals and demands regarding content quality and functionality. The only thing we have in common is "Swedish stuff", but other than that we are completely different projects for different players.

Very good point. (Your profile picture is quite fitting, considering your role!)

I'll be keeping an eye on this one. Nice work.

So today we celebrate Midsummer here in Sweden, and we thought we had to add something special in our shy newsflow before getting too wasted. Zsalheden shows off a sneakpeek of his Stridsvagn 122, the Swedish version of Leopard 2. You've seen this in a much earlier stage before, but it is now getting pretty close to a finalized highpoly. A much more in depth post about this will be added in a near future, so stick around :)

Highres render available on Samstudios, as usual. Happy midsummer everyone :)

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u96/Da__Tobb/bisstrv122_zps32d82fda.jpg

I was wondering if this is a bran new model of the Leopard or an edit of the one in A2OA.

Cheers,

Nixon

I was wondering if this is a bran new model of the Leopard or an edit of the one in A2OA.

Cheers,

Nixon

That's a completely new model :) All of our vehicles are being made from scratch, otherwise they wont be able to function as we want them to ingame. They are a bit more complex than usual Arma vehicle models, which is one of the reasons to why they take more time to make.

But I'm afraid I have to say that things will change a bit for this project though, mainly due to us planning on participating in the "Make Arma Not War" contest next year instead. SAM will not be our contribution, but something alike that we own completely. We're still discussing and planning about this though, so more information about what the hell we're up to will be presented within a month or two :)

Edited by Mr. Bravo

Just wondering, have you taken down your website as no links seems to work?

Just wondering, have you taken down your website as no links seems to work?

I can answer for Mr Bravo here, since im sort of the webmaster.

We have had som issues with our ISP so our uptime has been alot of on/off, hopefully this get's sorted soon.

Stay tuned for High poly picture update today. :rolleyes:

We will :)