Sign in to follow this  
Duke_of_Ray

Abortion and the death penalty

Have you ever heard of instramental killing? Its what you do every time you kill someone in OFP. You didn't hate the man you killed, he didn't do anything to you (hes a damn AI player). But the same situation is true for abortion. An instramental kill is just nessasary extermanation and is kind of like stepping on a cock roach.

Killing an animal is not murder. Defending your self is not murder but self defense, and thats all it is. Having an abortion is...uhhhh..murder. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ July 26 2002,17:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Killing an animal is not murder. Defending your self is not murder but self defense, and thats all it is. Having an abortion is...uhhhh..murder. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

An animal and a fetus are both innocent living things. How can killing one be murder while killing the other is not?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ July 27 2002,02:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Then what is having an abortion if not justifiable homicide?<span id='postcolor'>

Homocide means that a human is getting killed. Pro-life think that the fetus is a human being and the pro-life do not.

pro-life people,

They go to protest why not to have an abortion and their kids get left home all along,or with an babysitter.Soo the mom/dad would rather waste their time protesting about pro-life when their kids are home with an stranger or home alone.Kinda like south park,Parents were to busy protesting,soo they forgot about their kids.They might think it's murder,but i bet they sure hate hearing kids getting killed by their parents.Like the woman in texas that killed her 6 kids in the bath tub because the devil was coming.

Oh yeah,must of them are bible freaks,Which i don't mine.But don't force the crap down my throat if you don't wanna hear what i gotta say about something.

----------------------

Pro-choice people,

Some woman don't give a crap and probably have an abortion every two months,Just because she doesn't like condoms or birth control,she think abortions are easier.Not in all cases though,some of them have accidents,or they was rape.Also would rather wait until they can afford a kid ,so the kid can have a good life,not a crappy one.

--------------------------------------

Anyways,Who more right ?  

I'm pro choice. smile.gif

--edit

anyways i do believe in god,But i don't believe the Bible.I also don't believe we have to go to church every week.

Well how do you believe in God but not the Bible? No you do not have to go to Church, but is better if you do. Abortion is a thing of satan, luagh if you please, but it is true. Satan loves things like abortion, becuase he is evil.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ July 26 2002,19:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well how do you believe in God but not the Bible?<span id='postcolor'>

Simple. He just does. You dont have to attach god to the bible in order to believe in him...or her, it, whatever. I used to believe, but i found more truth in other areas of life.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ July 26 2002,19:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">...Abortion is a thing of satan, luagh if you please...<span id='postcolor'>

!!!L!O!L!!!

Well, i'm glad you permitted me to do so because i laughed my ass off!!!

Duke, i'd like to bring to your attention at this point, that since you started this thread, you have not once backed up any of your arguments with factual, logical data or proof, nor have you made one decission for yourself. You dont see anything wrong with this?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ July 27 2002,04:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well how do you believe in God but not the Bible? No you do not have to go to Church, but is better if you do. Abortion is a thing of satan, luagh if you please, but it is true. Satan loves things like abortion, becuase he is evil.<span id='postcolor'>

No you do not have to go to Church, but is better if you do.

Why is it better ? So i can get rape by a priest ? Kidding.

Why do you have to go to a place to worship when you can do it at your own home?

In the last 2000 years you sure the bible hasn't change once ?

I won't comment about the satan and abortion thing,because i believe you going get flame.*gives away flame suit* put it on quick.

It is best to go becuase God told you too. smile.gif I am shure the Bible has been changed, but not its meaning and what it stands for. When I say change I mean translation problems, thats about it. What do you mean by deccision for myself? Once the babie starts to develope he/she is a life form, pregnancy pill, the ones to stop a woman from getting pregnant, should be illegal, do not know what to call them. Fi you do not want a babie do not have sex! How bloody hard is it?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ July 27 2002,05:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Fi you do not want a babie do not have sex! How bloody hard is it?<span id='postcolor'>

wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ July 26 2002,20:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What do you mean by deccision for myself?<span id='postcolor'>

exactly...

Anyway, once again you make an argument without backing it up with anything factual, logical, or anything that can be called proof. How do i know god told me to go to church? I never heard him say that...I'm just as open to god and christ as the next guy, but they've never proven themselves to me to exist. Your just feeding us your opinion and writing it off as the truth based on what you believe, totally ignoring any value that what we believe might have.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ July 27 2002,05:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ July 26 2002,20wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What do you mean by deccision for myself?<span id='postcolor'>

exactly...<span id='postcolor'>

biggrin.gif

wow.gif8--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ July 27 2002,05wow.gif8)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ July 27 2002,05wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Fi you do not want a babie do not have sex! How bloody hard is it?<span id='postcolor'>

<!--emo&wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL!!! Believe it or not the expreession on that smiley may point to the answer:

h60.gif

Seriously though, I'm torn on the whole abortion debate. I think they should be regulated and approved on a per-case basis. And when exactly does a fetus become a "living human"?. Does sperm count? It's human, it has life...so anyone else think of how many babies you're killing when you masterbate? confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ July 26 2002,20:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Seriously though, I'm torn on the whole abortion debate. I think they should be regulated and approved on a per-case basis. And when exactly does a fetus become a "living human"?. Does sperm count? It's human, it has life...so anyone else think of how many babies you're killing when you masterbate?  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

JESUS!!! I'd sure hate to think about all the different people i'v flushed down the toilet by now...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ July 26 2002,20:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif LOL!!! Believe it or not the expreession on that smiley may point to the answer:<span id='postcolor'>

LOL, thats brilliant!!! I hereby proclaim this: wow.gif to be the "Giving head smiley"!!

A fetus is "officially declared" human after the first tri-mester.

Wow, something I learned in health class came in use... hmmm

All right...

We're starting to go in circles here and just like the God thread, its just going to be endless pages of the same thing over and over again. smile.gif

Great thread Turkish smile.gif