Brainbug

Red Hammer Campaign for use with CWR2 mod

I also cant download from this link :( Can you send it to armaholic or arma2base or put in on dropbox or sendspace etc?

PS. SHJStudio did you added missions names to all missions in editor (Intel Window where you set weather, our posts in this thred #85 to #88 )

Edited by tom3kb

Up's :o because the administrator has not yet activated the campaign.

Sorry men here is the link to my Media Center:

https://mediencenter.t-online.de/auth/guest/shareToken/A4E22541E2B14FE8F9E4DDAD3054848D2362B365

Iron Front Einzelspieler Missionspack von SHJ-Studio

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?182251-IF-Einzelspieler-Missionspack-von-SHJ-Studio

Edited by SHJStudio

Thanks it's working fine. Downloading now . . . really cool downloaded the IF missions as well. Great that deserves a dancing banana :yay:

Got to ask, I just seen this thread after all this time :j: Is there a Resistance campaign available?

I must have played that through 3 times in OFP.

Resistance comes with the CWR2 mod...

Does anyone know if its possible to convert any of these SP campaigns into coop campaigns?

Does anyone else suffer constant CTD's with this campaign in the third mission (Occupation)??

It started with the earlier version when cleaning the first objective (Meaux was it?), now with this version I can get past that but later on the CTDs start again (after cleaned the eastern resistance forest hideout) and after the CTDs start re-starting the game allows me to only play like 2 minutes before a new CTD..

I have verified game cache a few times now, played vanilla content etc. and the only conclusion I have is that either there's some weird problem with the campaign or there's some problem with CWR2 Everon, or the fact that I'm on 1.63 version of the game.. :shrug:

It may well be possible that some errors were still the games can occur.

That will be up to the new version of CWR 1.0 will the mission Meaux times play through on occasion and will then make here message.

In the mission Repulsion I took the evidence from the resistance castle. After taking it the task was complete, however the option to "take evidence" remained in my action menu and didn't go away even after moving away from the castle. The debriefing screen said that the mission has failed because I didn't find evidence of resistance presence. Oh well, great mission nonetheless, on-wards to invading Malden! I'm enjoying this campaign very much :)

It also displays the wrong end of text in Mission 15 Return Chopper.

I forgot to change the English briefing.:j:

Also wrong mission debriefing on the where you have to refuel the damaged Hind. Completed in successfully be it says "failed".

By the way, why did you change the chopper from the original Mi-17 to a Hind?

Wow! thanks man, will check it out!

If you were also curious, the original campaign, Cold War Crisis, was also remade for CWR2. The campaigns were released separately to CWR2, so it's not too shocking to see people not realize all three campaigns to the original OFP have been remade. :P

It may well be possible that some errors were still the games can occur.

That will be up to the new version of CWR 1.0 will the mission Meaux times play through on occasion and will then make here message.

Strange times. The CTD problem disappeared suddenly, probably was something wrong with my PC after all, or something :shrug:

Well, whatever, at least I can play onwards now..

Hey guys, i just wanted to know if this campaign is also playable in multiplayer coop with extra spawn slots like in this mod ->

forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?72100-CWC-Red-Hammer-amp-Resistance-Coop

Regards =)

I Do not think the Red Hammer is playable in multi playe. These are the original campaign of OFP 2001-2003. :shrug:

Ok Variable you're right in the original OFP campaign is the M-17 helicopters in the mission 14 and 15, I have this to replace the M-24 for whatever reason has no meaning. :j:

Edited by SHJStudio

Hi,

very good work!and it's in italian too!

I'm playing the very first mission, Red Hammer I think, when the Everon invasion begins.

After the first battle on the beach we get the Ural and we stop at a fuel station, we kill everyone, approach to the fuel station and nothing happens.

We should go to Tyrone...

Hi Mike_ITA

You have every kill. Then it goes on. If this does not work I need to change this in the next update. With variable it has also not work. With me already for whatever reason. You can always put final mission with End mission skipping. :cool:

Hi,

very good work!and it's in italian too!

I'm playing the very first mission, Red Hammer I think, when the Everon invasion begins.

After the first battle on the beach we get the Ural and we stop at a fuel station, we kill everyone, approach to the fuel station and nothing happens.

We should go to Tyrone...

Mike, make sure to protect your leader. If he dies during the attack on the fuel station no one's ordering back into the truck and the mission is stuck. If you can't protect him for whatever reason, and you have command over the team, try to get inside with all your AI back into the truck. It waits where it dropped you off, on the road leading to the fuel station. That might work, too (didn't try that myself).

Ok thanks everyone I solved.

The leader was alive but there were some locals hiding in a village near the fuel station still alive!

I noticed a little problem, I don't have any briefing informations before the missions ( I saw the first two).

Not the dyary nor the tasks...

Hi,

I'm sorry but I found new bugs.

In the second mission (Occupation maybe it's the english name) where you have to conquest the fia communication center, airfield, the fia meeting and another one...

Omitting the problem with the briefings and the tasks that are not shown,

in this mission when a member of the team is wounded after the first aid he returns to the field hospital located at the main base of Tyrone!!

apart from this after the first objective is secured (the communication center) nothing happens.The leader doesn't order to go to the nekt waypoint...

I'm sorry but If I get an headhache every mission I prefer the original OFP one... :)

apart from this after the first objective is secured (the communication center) nothing happens.The leader doesn't order to go to the nekt waypoint...

Have you entered the communication center's room in the second floor and killed the radio man whose inside it?