Sign in to follow this  
shammy2010

Sham's M16A4 Pack Port

Thank you for the heads up Corporal LIB!

the m203 I think you just align whichever range you need with the leaf sight like you did in ArmA 2. I will work on making the sights a bit more interactive

As for the texture issues, thanks for pointing out the overlapping textures I would have never known! I had to retexture the M16A2 using UV Mapping and my first time doing it. Hope you could forgive the little errors in my work! lol

Thank you again Corporal Lib! Have a nice day!

Of course you´re forgiven, I was a modder myself (BF2´s PoE2 Singleplayer mini-mod and lotsa personal mods) and I know sometimes little but akward things just slips under our radar... I know your next update will be better! Keep up the good work ;D

cheers! =)

Yeah man, it's hard keeping track of the little things when you're incharge of so many things! lol This was my first mod too so it doesn't compare to other modders' work but yeah... Thanks again man!

How did you fix the black textures? I'm making my own addon and I can't get the black textures to go away.

It's magic! just kidding. Well at first I darkened the textures using oxygen 2 with the face properties but that just ruined the model so I fixed it by using the old textures except darkening them with photoshop.

It's magic! just kidding. Well at first I darkened the textures using oxygen 2 with the face properties but that just ruined the model so I fixed it by using the old textures except darkening them with photoshop.

Is there anyway I could toss my projects texture to you? I tried myself and somehow made it worse..

Sure, I could take a look at them. Can't guarantee I can fix them though lol my photoshop skills are a little dodgy as well

Edited by Shammy2010

Sure, I could take a look at them. Can't guarantee I can fix them though lol my photoshop skills are a little dodgy as well

How can I get in touch?