Sign in to follow this  
Cam51

Req: bradley linbacker and avenger

-Bradley Linebacker- This link contains information on the Linebacker and its weapon load and other stuff.  I dont think this vehicle would be a problem to make, just replace the TOW on the M2A2 and and Stingers then put desert camo on the sucker and you basically got it.

-Avenger- This one may be a slight bit more difficult.  Its basically a Humvee with a rotating stinger launcher on the back.

The reason Im requesting these praticular vehicles is because im currently training to drive, operate, and gun the Bradley Linebacker here in Fort Bliss TX.  I was hoping that these addons would be near completion by the time i get home (Sept. 28th).  You can email them to me at racer51_n2k@yahoo.com whenever you get them finished.

Thnx to whoever, and peace out.

-PV2- Patak (Cam51), from Fort Bliss, TX

The avenger and the TOW version of the Hummvee would be great, also one with just a properly mounted M2, and may be transport one, like a truck. Theres so many variations to work with smile.gif

If someone makes a new linebacker (with a new model, I mean), would you be willing to be consultant for technical info etc.?

you cant fire missiles from jeeps/hummers/cars there seems to be a block somewhere in the ofp engine

I assume ou are asking me Major Fubar, and ill try to give as much technical information as possible (we dont get to use the computers all that much).

Also, im training in being a BSFV (bradley stinger fighting vehicle) crewmember also. Which basically consist of a regular M2A2 bradley with 3 soldiers with stinger lauchers that jump out the back of the bradley.

What ever you need help with ill gladdly provide you with some information (nothing classified though wink.gif )

g2g

peace

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">you cant fire missiles from jeeps/hummers/cars there seems to be a block somewhere in the ofp engine<span id='postcolor'>

But would it work if you make a hummer as an APC( cfgvehicles I mean), just like BRDM is.

But then youll get them calling it an apc, which a jeep is not

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Miles @ July 29 2002,12:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But then youll get them calling it an apc, which a jeep is not<span id='postcolor'>

and ? you whine just for that ?

i think that doesnt work either.... its not possible to install mounted missile systems on the brdm in ofp i think..its only a car which was put in the armored class

the only way is to define it as a tank... but than it would behave like a tank... and that would look ... a bit strange i think

The "rockets-on-wheeled-vehicles" problem seems to be related to the "wheels" and "raketa" sections not beeing compatible in a SINGLE model!

And as Araon said...there's nothing we can do...

FlipeR